RT PCR Report Online: As you know, coronavirus has hit the world in 2020 and since then the authorities are doing their best to control the spread of coronavirus. One of the main precautions against the virus is to maintain distance from each other and the person affected by this virus. So, to control it, the government has made it mandatory for the passengers who are travelling from other states or countries to have RT PCR Report with them. Now, you will be thinking about where can you download the report. You can now download the report online without going anywhere. Go through the article to get the latest update on RT PCR Report Online.
RT PCR Report Online
Individuals who are travelling can now download the report from the website as well as the application available for it. The official website from which individuals can download the report is the Indian Council of Medical Research website. If individuals do not want to download it from the official website then they can also download it from the app which is available on google play as well as the play store. The direct link to the website and the application will be given below in our article. The report will get checked by the authorities at various places so it should be available to the passenger. Through the article, you will get the information related to the report like what is RT PCR, the process to download the report, etc.
Highlights of RT PCR Report
|Article Name||RT PCR Report Online|
|Name of the Test||Real-Time Reverse transcription-polymerase Chain Reaction Test|
|Name of the Portal||Covid-19 Sample Collection Management System|
|Report Availability Mode||Online|
What is RT PCR Report & how it is done?
RT PCR which is also known as Real-Time Reverse transcription-polymerase Chain Reaction Test is a test where the amount of Ribonucleic Acid is checked. Through RT PCR, we can find out whether the person is affected by coronavirus or not. The RT PCR est is found one of the most effective tests to check the coronavirus. It is being used not only in India but worldwide. In this test, a patient’s nasal pharyngeal swab is taken then they look for the genetic material of the virus. The doctors take the swab from your nostrils and throat and pack it and then send it to the laboratory. Within 24 hours the report gets published on the website.
Uses of RT PCR Report
The report is very useful for the passengers. Following are the uses of the RT PCR Report:
- It is one of the effective reports which means that you will get the correct report regarding your health.
- With the negative PCR Report, you will be able to travel without any tension.
- If the report is positive then you will be able to take a quick action to save yourself and others from getting infected.
How To Download COVID-19 Test Report Pdf?
Individuals who want to download the report for their covid test can do it online. Following are the steps to download the report:
- Forst of all, go to the official portal of Covid-19 Sample Collection Management System i.e., https://covid19cc.nic.in/
- The home will get open on the screen. Scroll through the page.
- The login option will be available on the home page. Click on that.
- A new page will appear on the screen. There you will have to enter the required details i.e., username and password.
- Recheck the filled in details and submit.
- The report will appear on the screen. Check the report and download it for the future.
Process to check the RT PCR Report Online From App
The authorities have also launched an application through which you can check the report. The app is available for android as well as Apple users. Given below are the steps to download the report:
- Firstly visit the official website of Covid-19 CCMC (https://covid19cc.nic.in/)
- The home will open on the device.
- Scroll through the page and find the Download Mobil App option.
- Click on the respective link and a new portal will open as per your click.
- Now click on the install option available in front of it.
- Within a few minutes, the app will get installed. Now click on the open option.
- Now enter your mobile and verify the top sent to your mobile number.
- Now click on the login option and enter the required details.
- Finally, tap on submit and the report will open on the screen.
- Do not forget to download and take a printout of the report.