RTE Rajasthan Admission 2023-24: Parents who fall into the category of Weaker Section and Disadvantage Groups can enrol their child in Pre-Primary to first class in private schools. The RTE Rajasthan Admission 2023-24 will be conducted under the Right to Education Act in which no admission fee needs to be paid by the parents. The आरटीई राजस्थान एडमिशन 2023-24 online application will be available till the
10th of April 18th April 2023. The schedule of the admission process is given below and more such information is provided in the article. This article will help unaware parents about the proceedings and lead them in the right direction.
RTE Rajasthan Admission 2023-24
Every year, the RTE Rajasthan Admission 2023-24 is conducted by the government for the admission of children to free seats in non-government schools. Here, education for the weaker section and disadvantaged Groups becomes accessible. The parents of the kids can fill out the application form after which the selection of the children is based on the lottery method. Candidates who have been admitted under the RTE will not be eligible for the RTE lottery Admission 2023 Rajasthan.
|Name of the Examination||RTE Rajasthan Admission|
|Concerned Authority||Department of Elementary Education|
|Objective||Free Seats in Government Schools|
|Eligible Categories||Weaker Section and Disadvantages Categories|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Document Scrutiny|
Right To Education Rajasthan Admission Schedule 2023
|Name of the Event||Important Dates|
|Online Application + Documents Upload by Parents||28th of March|
|Online Application + Documents upload by Parents||29th March to 18 April 2023|
|Preference Of Children for admission through an online lottery||12th April|
|Online Reporting by Parents of Children||12th to 20th April 2023|
|Verification of Documents by respective Schools||12th to 28th April 2023|
|Selection of Candidates||24th May 2023|
- KVS Admission 2023-24
- Bihar Mukhyamantri Balak / Balika Protsahan Yojana 2023
- New National Education Policy 2023
आरटीई राजस्थान एडमिशन 2023-24 Eligibility
For the आरटीई राजस्थान एडमिशन 2023-24 applicants must be eligible and fulfil all the requirements prescribed by the authorities. To start the application process, applicants must check their eligibility and then apply. The details of the eligibility criteria are listed below.
- The applicant must dwell in a nearby catchment area of a non-government school.
- The applicant must belong to the Disadvantaged and Weaker Section society.
- If the annual income of the applicant’s parent is Rs 2.50 lakh or less then they will be included in the Weaker Section.
- Criteria for Disadvantaged Groups by State Government are listed below:
- SC or Orphan Child
- A child or his parents affected by HIV
- A person with Benchmarks Disability (PWBD)
- Child of War Widow
- The child’s Parents come from the BPL category
- Backwards Or Special Backward Class Child.
Class-wise Age Criteria
As on 31st March 2023, the applicants should have reached the prescribed age for admission to the schools. The age of the applicant for the respective class must meet the given criteria.
|Name of the Class||Age limit|
|Pre-Primary 3+ (PP.3+)||More than 3 years and less than 4 years|
|Pre-Primary 4+ (PP.4+)||More than 3 years and Six months and less than 5 years|
|Pre-Primary 5+ (PP.5+)||More than 4 years and six months and less than 6 years|
|First||More than 5 years and less than 7 years|
RTE Lottery Admission 2023 Rajasthan Application Process
The online application form can be filled out on the prescribed dates. No application fee needs to be deposited by the applicants. The RTE lottery Admission 2023 Rajasthan Application Process is explained step by step in the following points.
- The admission application process commences with the browsing of the Directorate of Elementary Education Rajasthan official portal: https://rajpsp.nic.in
- Now, tap on the Student Online Application provided in the Quick Link Section of the home page.
- New applicants need to register themselves by filling out the registration form.
- The registration id and password for the applicant will be generated by the portal.
- Here, parents should provide the correct contact details as the proceedings of the application will be informed by the authorities through the given details.
- The same registration id and password will be used to log in to the account.
- Applicants who have registered before can directly log in to the portal.
- Now fill out the rajpsp.nic.in RTE Rajasthan Admission Form 2023.
- Choose the five schools for admission and upload all the given scanned documents and confirm it.
- Check all the details provided in it and apply.
- Print the form for future reference.
RTE Admission 2023 Rajasthan Required Documents
In the application form, applicants need to upload scanned documents which will further be scrutinised by the authorities. If the authorities find any inappropriate documents then the applicant will not be selected for admission. Applicants need to be extra careful with the documents. The list of RTE Admission 2023 Rajasthan Required Documents is given below.
- Ration Card/Aadhar Card/ Voter ID Card/ Driving License
- Electricity and Water Bill
- Residence Certificate for free admission
- Weaker Section and Disadvantages Group Certificate
- ANM Records or Anganwadi Records or Aadhar as the age proof.
- BPL Certificate
- Income Certificate
- PWBD Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Orphaned Certificate
rajpsp.nic. RTE Admission 2023 Selection Procedure
The rajpsp.nic. RTE Admission 2023 Selection Procedure comprises the lottery method in which preference for admission is determined by the software in the random method. In this process, priority is given to orphans and disabled children. After appearing on the lottery list, students need to report to the private school and take admission accordingly. The schools will be allotted on the preference of the schools selected by the candidates.
RTE Rajasthan Admission 2023-24: Important links
|Apply Online||RTE Rajasthan Application link |
Rajasthan RTE Revised Date Notice
|Check For More Details||RTE Rajasthan Information Brochure|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Which categories are applying for the RTE Rajasthan Admission application?
The Weaker Section and Disadvantaged Categories can apply for the admission application
What are the income criteria for the Weaker Section Category?
If the income of the applicant’s parent is equal to or less than 2.50 lakh then they will be included under the Weaker Section Category.
When can we start to apply for the online application?
The guardian of applicants can apply for the application from the 29th of March.
How many schools can we choose for admission in the application form?
Only five schools can be picked from the school list in the RTE form.