Sports Authority of India (SAI), now and then recruits candidates for multiple posts. Presently, the concerned authority is submitting the application form for the Management Media Advisor and Media Consultant posts. The SAI RECRUITMENT 2023 Official Notification is available in the SAI portal which will provide comprehensive details of the recruitment. Aspirants must go through the notification thoroughly to grasp the relevant information. Following that, the eligible candidates must fill up the application form available in the official portal.
Applicants applying for the recruitment must satisfy the requirements set by the officials. They can keep on with the application form till the 3rd of September. Interested applicants can read more about the recruitment in the given article and proceed to the application form accordingly.
Table of Contents
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
SAI RECRUITMENT 2023
Applicants certain of the recruitment criteria are eligible to apply for the recruitment form. The officials will accept only online recruitment forms within the specified date. Applicants submitting SAI Application Form 2023 other than the specified mode will not be taken into consideration. Candidates whose application is accepted will be asked to appear in the interview. The officials will select 2 Advisors and 1 Consultant under the recruitment. After the selection, the recruitment tenure will be one year for the Advisor post and two years for the consultant post.
Sports Authority of India (SAI) Recruitment 2023: Quick Overview
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||SAI-High-Performance Director|
|Concerned Authority||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|Name of Ministry||Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports|
|Name of the Post||High SAI-High-Performance Director|
|Number of Vacancies||Management Media Advisor: 02|
Media Consultant: 01
|Pay Scale||Management Media Advisor: 10,000 per diem |
Media Consultant: Rs. 1,00,000 to 1,45,000
|Commencement of Application||19th of July|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|End Date of Application Process||3rd of September|
|Selection Process||Interview |
|Application Form Webpage||https://sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/saijobs.|
- JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023
- Aurangabad Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2023
- UIIC Recruitment 2023
- IBPS PO Admit Card 2023
sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in Recruitment 2023 Qualifications
Applicants eligible for the respective posts can fill up the recruitment form of the ongoing recruitment. The criteria set by the officials for both posts are explained below. Candidates must check the SAI Advisor/Consultant Recruitment Eligibility 2023 and then apply accordingly.
Management Media Advisor Qualifications
- Applicants must have thirty years of experience in covering multiple sports disciplines.
- Applicants must have a leadership experience of five years.
- Applicants must have done reporting on more than five Olympic disciplines.
Media Consultant Eligibility And Experience Criteria
- Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree from the affiliated institute.
- A graduation degree or diploma in Media and Communication Studies will be a desirable criterion for recruitment.
- It is mandatory to have 8 years of experience in the media field.
- Applicants who have 2 years of experience from PSUs or Government Autonomous Organizations are eligible to apply for the respective post.
Documents required for SAI Recruitment 2023
Applicants applying for the recruitment must be prepared with the listed certificates. They will be required to upload the scanned copy of the given documents to the appropriate file size. These documents should be uploaded in the jp/jpeg/pdf format accordingly in the application form.
- Recent Passport Size Color Photograph
- Educational Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate: The details listed below should be presented in the certificate.
- Name of the Institution/Establishment
- Signature of the Concerned Authority
- Work Experience Timeframe
- Name of the respective field
- Age Proof Certificate:
- 10/12th Standard Marksheet
- Aadhar Card
Apply Online For SAI RECRUITMENT 2023 Form
Eligible applicants all set with the listed documents can start the application procedure. The online application form can be located on the SAI Recruitment 2023 Official Website. Aspirants will be required to follow the points simplified below will guide them in filling up the form successfully.
Step 1: Open the Sports Authority of India (SAI) Recruitment webpage: https://sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/saijobs.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
Step 2: Now, search the sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in Recruitment 2023 Form Link which is located at the top of the page.
Step 3: Here, click the Apply Online button.
Step 4: Now, applicants will be required to fill up the registration form by providing their individual as well as contact details.
Step 5: A login ID and password will be generated after the successful submission.
Step 6: Input the given details on the login page and access the recruitment form.
Step 7: Fill up the form with the utmost card.
Step 8: Upload the scanned certificates in the accurate file size.
Step 9: Review the entered details and submit the form before the deadline.
Step 10: Print out the application form for future reference.
SAI Advisor/Consultant Responsibilities 2023
Candidates selected for the respective posts will be required to comply with the responsibilities set by the authorities. The SAI Advisor/Consultant Job Description 2023 for the respective posts is explained in the points given below:
Management Media Advisor/Media Consultant Job Description
- Make strategies to prioritize the needs of all the stakeholders.
- Furnish the scheme for the athletes and associate athletes.
- Work and make long-term media plans for the assigned divisions and align them with the SAI goals and missions.
- The SAI social media presence should be time to time updated.
- The internal and external events documentation must be perfectly presented. The officials can use the written or photographic presentation to make appealing to the SAI.
- The Public Relations (PR) strategies should be planned, developed, and implemented well. It must include social media, press, and important publications.
SAI Media Advisor & Consultant Recruitment Terms & Conditions 2023
Candidates who will be recruited as SAI Media Consultants or Advisors must be aware of the official terms and conditions. The points given below will provide all the recruitment details.
- The Advisor recruitment tenure is 1 year which can be extended for one more year. Whereas Consultant tenure is 2 years and can be extended for 5 years.
- The income tax or other taxes can be deducted from the official income.
- Selected candidates will not be provided TA/DA or other allowances.
- On a yearly basis, 8 leaves will be given on a pro-rata basis.
- Under the latest IMHA guidelines, police verification will be done by the SAI authorities.
SAI RECRUITMENT 2023: Important Links
|Apply Here||SAI Application Form|
|Official Website||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|Check For More Knowledge||SAI Management Media Advisor Notification|
SAI Media Consultant Notification
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
What is the SAI tenure for the respective posts?
The SAI Recruitment 2023 Tenure based on the respective posts is given below:
Management Media Advisor: 1 Year
Media Consultant: 2 Years
What is the total number of vacancies in the respective recruitment?
The concerned authority will recruit three eligible candidates. The vacancies segregation is given below:
Management Media Advisor: 02
Media Consultant: 01
How will the officials select the candidates for the respective posts?
The selection of the eligible candidates will be done by conducting the Interview. Candidates selected in the interview will be recruited for the respective posts. The ratio of the selection will be 1:5.
What is the end date for the SAI online application process?
The concerned authority will accept recruitment forms by the 3rd of September till 5:00 P.M.