Sail Bokaro Attendant Cum Technician Recruitment: The Steel Authority of India Limited(SAIL) recently released a notification for the recruitment of Attendant-cum-Technical Trainee at the Bokaro Steel Plant. They are in search of result-oriented, promising, talented and energetic youth for 146 vacancies. The registration for this port is already in progress and the last date to apply for the post is 15 September 2022.
Sail Bokaro Attendant Cum Technician Recruitment 2022
Candidates who match the desired criteria for this post can apply for the same at the official website of SAIL. The eligibility and the selection process along with all the necessary details are mentioned below, candidate can either go to the official website through the overview link or from the Key Links, the link to the site is available in both sections.
|Name of the Post||Attendant-Cum-Technician|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Steel Authority Of India Limited|
|Last date to apply for the post||15 September 2022|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Examination|
|Salary||Rs. 12,900/- during 1st year of training|
Rs. 16,100/- during 2nd year of training
Rs. 25,070/- 3% – Rs. 35,070/- according to S1 pay grade.
|3.||Schedule Tribe||C = 35|
B = 10
|4.||Other Backward Cast||16|
|5.||Economic Weaker Section||13|
|6.||Person with Disability||OH = 2|
HH = C = 2
= B = 1
VH = C = 1
= B = 5
Others = C =1
= B = 1
Note:- Details of the abbreviation.
|1.||C = Current,|
|2.||B = Backlog,|
|3.||OH = Orthopedically Handicapped,|
|4.||OA = One Arm Affected,|
|5.||OL = One Leg Affected,|
|6.||BL = Both Leg Affected,|
|7.||HH = Hearing Handicapped,|
|8.||VH = Visually Handicapped,|
|9.||Others = Persons with Multiple Disabilities|
Sail Bokaro Attendant Cum Technician Trainee Eligibility
Eligibility should be based on 15 September 2022 as the date of justification. The eligibility criteria are as follows:-
The upper age limit for the post is 28 years for Unreserved category candidates. The age relaxation for the other category candidates is mentioned below.
|OBC(non-creamy layer)||3 years|
|Ex-servicemen||If the candidate has worked for at least 6 months continuously in the military, age relaxation is applicable for the candidate to the extent of service plus 3 years as per the guideline of the government.|
|Candidates who have the domicile of J & k from the time duration of 1 January 1980 to 31 December 1989||5 Years|
|Departmental Candidate||10 years, the upper age for a departmental candidate is 45 years|
The minimum desired educational qualification for the post is Matriculation along with the certified completion of the apprenticeship of at least 1 year from an integrated steel plant and proclaimed National Apprenticeship Certificate from National Council for Vocational Training.
The physical standards which are given below are the minimum requirement for a candidate to be eligible for applying for the post. If the candidate didn’t possess the minimum requirement then he/she will be immediately disqualified from the post. The candidate should be mentally and physically fit to perform his/her work effectively/efficiently.
|Male||155 Cms||45 kgs|
|Female||143 Cms||35 Kgs|
Selection Process for the post of SAIL Attendant Cum Technician Trainee
The selection process for this post is based on two tests which are Computer Based Examination and the second is Skill test. The skill test is a qualifying test contrary to the computer-based examination which is solely used for preparing the merit list.
Written Examination Test
|S.No||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
- For an Unreserved candidate, the qualifying marks are 50% for ST/SC/OBC & PwD candidates it is 40%.
- Candidates who manage to qualify for the written examination are invited for the skill test in a ratio of 1:3. Skill test is only a qualifying examination whose marks are not considered for the merit list.
- Each question in the written examination is of 1 mark and the wrong answer of 0.25 marks will be deducted from the score of the candidate.
How to apply for the SAIL-Bokaro Attendant Cum Technician Recruitment post?
- Interested candidate first needs to reach the official website by clicking on the link provided in the key links.
- On reaching the online portal the applicant needs to do the One-Time registration.
- As the applicant gets registered then he/she can click on Apply link.
- Now the applicant needs to activate the online application with the registered email id & the activation code. That would be available at the candidate’s registered Email id and mobile number.
- Hence the candidate gets logged in to the application, He/she needs to enter their personal details on the application namely Name, Father’s name, gender, DOB etc.
- As on the following page, the applicant needs to upload the scanned images of his/her passport-size photograph and the signature of the candidate.
- Along with that the applicant also needs to upload the National Apprenticeship Certificate and other important details.
- The following interface is filled by the candidate’s educational qualification.
- In the end when the candidate has filled the application with all the desired details and documents now the candidate needs to review the application one last time before proceding forward to the payment section as after that editing is not allowed.
- The candidate can pay the fee online mode either by net banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card or pay by offline bank mode and do the final submission.
- The application fee for the Unreserved/OBC/EWS candidates is Rs.200/- and for the SC/ST/Pwd*/ESM & Departmental candidates the application fee is Rs.100/-.
- The scanned photograph and signature should be in JPEG format and not more than 100Kbs.
- The scanned National Apprentice Certificate should be in JPG or JPEG format and should not be more than 500Kbs.
Candidate should take the print of the filled application and of the payment details after filling the form, as proof of filling in the form and for its future use.
Process after selection of the candidate
If the candidate gets selected for Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee, in that case, the candidate will have to go through a 2-year training period which is followed by 1 year probation period. As if the training period went successfully, in that case, the candidate will be placed in S-1 Grade and the pay scale of the candidate will be the minimum grade pay of S-1 grade.
|Portal of Recruitment||Sail Job Portal|
|Check Notification||Attendant Cum Technician Recruitment 2022|
|For more Recruitment Updates Follow||Bihar News Home Page|
A steel plant in India started the operation from Iron Ore either processed or virgin at one specified location and then produced a finished steel product on the specification of national and international levels. The production should have been through Blast Furnace, Steel Melting Shop, and Rolling mills routes
30 minutes(It depends on the candidate to use it or not)