Saksham Scholarship 2023 Program for Drivers’ Children: Saksham Scholarship Program is a scheme for the children of the drivers’ community so that they can continue their academic advancement without the restriction of financial barriers. It is an amazing initiative of Mahindra Finance for the betterment of the students furthermore it ignites the future of those deserving scholars who might have to drop out of their academic path because of the under-finance situations.
Saksham Scholarship 2023 Program for Drivers’ Children
The last date to apply for the Saksham Scholarship 2023 Program is 10th March 2023 for PG students and 31st March 2023 for 9th – 12th students. The students who fulfil the eligibility for this program and they are from Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Telangana can apply for it through online mode. The Students can find the link to the application at the official interface of Buddy4Study(Implementation partner of Mahindra Finance). The brief details regarding the scholarship and the path to filling out the application are mentioned below.
|Name of the Scholarship||Saksham Scholarship|
|Sponsor of the Scholarship||Mahindra Finance|
|Programs for which students can apply for the scholarship||>> For Class 9-12|
>> For Graduate Student
>> For Postgraduate Student
|Last date to apply for the scholarship||Post Graduate Students – 10th March 2023|
9th – 12th Students – 10th March 2023
|Benefits for Class 9-12 Student||INR 8,000 for 1 year for classes 9 and 10|
INR 10,000 for 1 year for classes 11 and 12
|Benefits for Graduate Students||INR 15,000 for 1 year|
|Benefits for Postgraduate Students||INR 20,000 for 1 year|
What is the eligibility to apply for the Mahindra Financed Scholarship Program?
|The student should be from Andhra Prades,|
Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Telangana
|One of the parents is a driver(Small commercial vehicle and all light motor vehicles)||✔||✔||✔|
|The annual income of the family should not be more than INR 4 Lakes||✔||✔||✔|
|Family not a member of Mahindra Finance & Buddy4Study||✔||✔||✔|
|Studying in class from 9 to 12||✔||❌||❌|
|Should have at least 60% or more in the previous |
|The student is in any of the years of his/her graduation or professional program(Diploma, ITI, Polytechnic)||❌||✔||❌|
|The student is studying in any of the years of his/her postgraduate program.||❌||❌||✔|
Documents required while applying for the Saksham Scholarship
The documents which are required for this scholarship are listed below. It is suggested to the applicant, to go through the documents attentively and make sure to have them during the time of filling out the application.
- Previously qualified exam mark sheet,
- Photo Identification Card(Voter’s Id card, Driving License, Pan Card, Aadhaar Card),
- Income proof of the family(Form 16A, Income certificate issued by legal authority, salary slip etc).
- Proof of admission( Admission Letter, Slip of the fee, Institution Id card, Bonafide certificate),
- Applicant’s bank account details(Cancelled cheque/ passbook copy),
- Driving License(Commercial),
- Employee Id card, income proof, Contract Copy( for cab driver’s profile in case, do not have a commercial driving license),
- Address proof(residential certificate, telephone bill, ration card, Domicile certificate),
- Applicant’s Photograph.
How to apply for the Saksham Scholarship 2023 Program for Drivers’ Children?
The process to apply for the scholarship is listed below, Kindly follow the written instruction to avoid any unnecessary confusion.
- Click on the Buddy4Study link in the key links.
- On the main portal scroll down till you find the scholarship program which is separated according to the education standards.
- On the right side of the program, there are two live options one is View Details to see the eligibility, documents required etc, and just below that there is Apply Now link which students should click.
- It will ask for login on the follow up which can be done either by mobile no or by email id. Candidates can also click Register which is at the bottom for a new account.
- On the following page, a few things should be entered by the applicant which are the Name of the applicant, Mobile number, Email id, password(applicant’s choice), and clicks register.
- On clicking the register the applicant received an OTP at the mobile number for the verification of the mobile number.
- Following that now the candidate will be transported to the Saksham Scholarship Program for Drivers Children application.
- Tap on Start Application and fill in the requested details.
- Upload the desired documents.
- Read the terms and conditions then preview the filled application.
- After going through the filled application, now the candidate can click the Submit button for the final completion of the application.
|Telephone Number||011-430-92248 (Mon to Fri – 10:00 Am to 6:00 Pm)|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Saksham Scholarship 2023 Program for Drivers’ Children:- Key Links
|For Apply Online||Saksham Scholarship 2023 Application Form Here|
|For more latest updates follow||Bihar News Homepage|
How many students from a family are applicable to get the Mahindra Financed Scholarship 2023?
Maximum 2 students per family are eligible for the scholarship.
What is the application fee for the Scholarship registration form?
Registration for the scholarship is free of charge.
Is it necessary for a candidate to be in 1st year of his/her graduation to apply for the Saksham Scholarship?
It is not a requirement for the scholarship. A student who is in any year of his graduation is applicable to apply for the scholarship. If he/she fulfils the criteria of the Scholarship they will be eligible to apply for it.