Odisha Degree +3 First Selection List: The student’s academic management system aka SAMS Odisha Degree +3 released its online application form on 11 August 2022. The last date for the application form submission has been scheduled for 1 September 2022. The official portal of the SAMS Odisha Degree +3 i.e, www.samodisha.gov.in released the first merit list on 7th September 2022.
A total of 1029 degree colleges are affiliated with the SAMS ODISHA. The applicants who have applied online for the SAMS ODISHA degree +3 will be able to check the first selection merit list on the official portal on 07.09.2022.
SAMS DHE Odisha Degree +3 First Selection List
The SAMS DHE Odisha selection process is entirely online based. The applicants will be needed to check the selection merit lists on the official portal samodisha.gov.in. The students who will be selected in the first merit will undergo a further admission process. In case the student who didn’t make it to the SAMS Odisha can wait until the DHE Odisha releases its merit list on their official portal dheodisha.gov.in.
|Admission for||Student Academic Management System Odisha|
|Abbreviation||SAMS DHE Orissa|
|Article type||Selection and admission|
|1st selection merit list||7 September 2022|
|Mode of merit list release||Online|
How To Check Degree +3 First Selection Merit List?
To check the Degree +3 First Selection merit list of SAMS Odisha, applicants are required to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Search the official website samsodisha.gov.in or dheodisha.govt.in
- Visit its home page where you will see the student’s login corner at the top
- Tap on the “student’s login” and fill in your phone no. and password
- Log in your details and it will open your window to the “SAMS Odisha Degree +3 First merit list”
- The merit list will be displayed on your screen
- Print or download it for future reference.
SAMS Odisha Degree +3 Selection Important Events And Dates
|Last date for application||1 September 2022|
|1st merit list||07 September 2022|
|Admission and documents verification online for 1st merit list selection||07 September 2022-11September 2022|
|2nd merit list||16 September 2022|
|Admission and documents verification online for 2nd merit list selection||16 September 2022- 19 September 2022|
|Vacant seat Publication||20 September 2022|
|Complete Verification regarding the vacancy position||16 September 2022 and 17 September 2022|
|SPOT selection merit list||28 September 2022|
|Intimation letter for SPOT admission||28 September 2022 to 1 October 2022|
|Admission and documents verification online or the SPOT||28 September 2022 to 1 October 2022|
|Final admission data updation||1 October 2022|
Documents For Admission Process
During the admission process, the candidates are required to submit the following documents. The authentication requires the original testimonials.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Transfer/migration certificate
- Caste certificate for reserved category candidates
- Disability certificate for PwD candidates
- Photo passport size
- Ex-serviceman certificate
- Other authentic documents as applicable.
Note- The candidates are strictly instructed to submit the original and authentic documents. In case, a candidate failed to bring these documents then he/she will be considered under the general category.
Key Notes For E-admission
- Admission into 1st-year degree +3 classes is compulsory for UG courses in universities and +3 degree colleges including Sanskrit Shastri colleges.
- The normal admission will be limited to the 2022-23 session.
- Each applicant will have to register through their unique mobile number and e-mail ID in the SAMS portal prior to filling out the common application form.
- The students must pay their common application form fees through online mode.
- The common application form barcode(only computer/internet generated) will be accepted.
SAMS Odisha Degree +3 Selection Important Links
|Official Website||Official page of SAMS Odisha|
|Follow to check||First selection merit list SAMS Odisha|
|Follow for more updates||Bihar News Homepage|
The candidates are required to fill out their application form online through the official website www.samsodisha.gov.in. The last date for application form submission is September 01, 2022.
The first selection merit list will be out on 7 September 2022. The students will have to take admission and documents submitted on the respective dates scheduled for the first selection merit list.
The selection process for the SAMS DHE Odisha Degree +3 is not so tough, the candidates are selected on the basis of their scores in previous classes and merit lists. After the merit list, the students go for counselling rounds and seat allotment.
The board has updated the key dates for the 1st and 2nd selection merit lists, however, the merit list will be published for the vacant seats after the 1st and 2nd merit lists. The 1st merit list will be released on 7 September 2022 and the 2nd merit list will be released on 16 September 2022.