The Social Justice and Empowerment Department of the Rajasthan state has recently come up with an update on the Savita Ben Ambedkar Inter Caste Marriage Scheme. According to the latest information, the state government has increased the incentive from 5 lakh to 10 lakh. From now on, couples having inter-caste marriages in the state will receive Rs 10 lakh as an incentive. Applicants hailing from the scheduled caste and are below the age of 35 years are eligible to receive the benefits under the scheme. To receive the benefit, they must submit an online application form by visiting the Social Justice Management System website. On examining if the information submitted is found correct, then the benefits will be transferred to the applicants.
What is the Savita Ben Ambedkar Inter Caste Marriage Scheme?
The Rajasthan Dr. Savita Ambedkar Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme was launched in 2006 by Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje. Initially, the government transferred Rs 50,000 to the accounts of the eligible couples. Then, it was raised to Rs 5 lakh in 2013. Now, it has been raised to Rs 10 lakh, of which the government will deposit 5 lakh, and the remaining 5 lakh will be transferred to the joint bank account. One spouse must belong to the Scheduled Caste, then only the couple can avail of the benefits of the scheme.
सविता बेन अम्बेडकर अंतरजातीय विवाह योजना: Quick Overview
|Topic of Article||Scheme|
|Name of Scheme||Savita Ben Ambedkar Inter Caste Marriage Scheme|
|Name of the Department||Social Justice and Empowerment|
|Name of the Chief Minister||Honourable Ex-CM Vasundhara Raje|
|Distribution of Incentive||Center Government: 25% |
State Government: 75%
|Aim of the Scheme||To Provide Incentives for Inter-Caste Marriage|
|Total Amount||Rs 10 Lakh (Earlier it was 5 Lakh)|
|Eligibility||One spouse should belong to the Scheduled Caste|
- MP Padho aur Padhao Scheme
- Post Office Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS) 2023
- Namo Shetkari Yojana Status
- Kisan Rin Portal 2023
Rajasthan Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme Eligibility Criteria
In the above sections, an interested person must have grasped the information related to the ongoing scheme. Now, they should move ahead by verifying their eligibility for the scheme. The points given below provide the qualifications which applicants must have while applying for the scheme. The person meeting the requirements of the Savita Ben Ambedkar Inter Caste Marriage Scheme can proceed by applying for it.
- One spouse must belong to the Scheduled Caste.
- The age of the couple should not be above 35 years.
- There should not be any criminal record against the couple.
- Applicants must apply within a year of the marriage.
- The annual income of the couple should be below 2.5 Lakh.
- This scheme is only applicable to the first marriage of the couple. If any of the spouses have done a second marriage, then this scheme will not be applicable.
Documents required for Rajasthan Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
Applicants competent for the scheme will require a few documents to upload on the application form. The list of essential documents which applicants should scan and upload accordingly is given below.
- Marriage Certificate
- Couple Photograph
- Domiciled Certificate of the Couple
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificates of the Spouses
- Death Certificate of the Husband or Wife (In Case of Widow)
- Income Certificate
How to Apply for Savita Ben Ambedkar Inter Caste Marriage Scheme?
Now, applicants must be ready to fill out the ongoing scheme form. The procedure which they need to follow to fill up the form successfully is described in the points given below.
- First, open the Social Justice Management System portal: https://sjmsnew.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then press the Citizen SSO login button and enter your Name, Password and Captcha.
- The list of Government Web Portal will be displayed on the screen.
- From the given list, select the SJMS portal.
- After that, the list of all centres and state schemes will appear on the screen.
- Now, search for the Savita Ben Ambedkar Inter Caste Marriage Scheme Link.
- Press the given link, and the application form will appear on the dashboard.
- The personal details of the applicants will automatically appear on the form.
- The officials can change these details.
- Following that, enter your spouse’s details and the marriage information.
- Now, upload photographs on the application form and other documents listed above.
- Now, please verify all the details provided on it.
- Lastly, hit the Submit button.
- Aspirants are requested to print its hard copy for future reference.
Rajasthan Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme Benefit
The state government is currently working on the respective scheme. This scheme has many benefits not only for the couple but also for society. The below presents the benefits of the Savita Ben Ambedkar Inter Caste Marriage Scheme 2023.
- This scheme will create harmony in the different castes of our society.
- It will promote cultural tolerance between the castes and create an understanding between the people.
- It introduces a new perspective and creates a sense of unity.
- It uplifts the scheduled caste in society.
- The communal harmony is encouraged in the country.
- The acceptance of new thoughts and ideas also becomes familiar with them.
Savita Ben Ambedkar Inter Caste Marriage Scheme: Important Links
|Official Website||Social Justice and Empowerment Department|
|Apply Here||Savita Ben Ambedkar Inter Caste Marriage |
Scheme Application Link
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Can the applicants who have availed of the centre inter-caste marriage scheme apply for the same state scheme?
No, applicants who benefited from the centre inter-caste marriage scheme are not eligible to apply for the state scheme.
Which portal will provide the Savita Ben Ambedkar Inter Caste Marriage Scheme application form?
The Social Justice Management System portal of Rajasthan provides the application form for the scheme. It is always active on the given portal.
Which department is supervising the inter-caste marriage scheme?
The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment supervise the Rajasthan inter-caste marriage scheme.
Do we need to deposit any application fee while applying for the scheme?
No, applicants need not deposit any application fees for the respective scheme.