The State Bank of India (SBI) has come up with the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification. Under this recruitment, the concerned authority will be selecting 6160 candidates for the apprentice program. Graduate candidates below the age of 28 years are eligible to apply for the recruitment. The online application form is currently active on the official website. The concerned authority will not accept more than one application or the application submitted through offline procedures.
Interested candidates are requested to go through the recruitment-related details and then proceed to the application form. The deadline for submitting a recruitment form is the 21st of September. Thereafter, no recruitment form will be submitted by the officials.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Applicants are not permitted to apply for more than one state or UT. They must refer to the vacancy details to comprehend the vacancy structure. Candidates applying for the State Bank of India Apprentice 2023 Recruitment can appear for the engagement process only once. Eligible candidates will be permitted to appear in the online written test and language test. Aspirants who will qualify for both stages will be recruited for the Apprentice post. These candidates will be given Rs 15000 of a monthly stipend.
एसबीआई अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2023: Quick Overview
|Name of Recruitment
|State Bank of India (SBI)
|Name of Post
|Number of Vacancies
|Rs 15000 per month
|Mode of Application
|Unreserved Category: Rs 300
SC/ST/PwBD Category: Exempted
Local Language Test
- IBPS PO Admit Card 2023
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- UIIC Recruitment 2023
- CMOH North 24 Parganas Recruitment 2023
State Bank of India Apprentice 2023 Vacancy
|Name of UTs /States
|UT Jammu & Kashmir
|UT Andaman & Nicobar Island
bank.sbi Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
The officials have provided a set of eligibility criteria for apprentice recruitment. Applicants meeting the State Bank of India Apprentice 2023 Recruitment Qualifications will be allowed to participate in the recruitment. The recruitment criteria are comprehended in the following points.
- Applicants must be residents of Indian State.
- Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree from the affiliated university/college.
- Applicants must have reached the age of 20 years and below 28 years of age are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be knowledgeable of their native language.
- It is important for the applicants to be medically fit.
Applicants applying for the apprentice recruitment must be prepared with a scanned copy of the listed documents. Candidates must upload these documents in the appropriate file size accordingly.
- Photograph Image (50KB)
- Signature (10-20KB)
- Left Thumb Impression (20-50KB)
- Hand Written Declaration Image (50-100KB)
Apply Online for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Till now, candidates must have grasped the details of the recruitment. The eligible candidates can proceed with the online application procedure. They can fill up the recruitment form by following the steps given below.
- Visit the bank.sbi Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Official Website: https://bank.sbi
- Scroll down the home page.
- Go to the Current Opening section.
- Now, locate the State Bank of India Apprentice 2023 Application Download Link and click the Apply Online button.
- Now, register yourself in the SBI portal.
- Thereafter, you will be assigned the Registration Number and its Password.
- Insert the given credentials to access the application form.
- Fill up the form with utmost care.
- Upload the scanned copy of the listed documents in jpg/jpeg format.
- Deposit the application fees online.
- Last but not least, print out the fee receipt and application form for future reference.
Candidates who have filed the online application form will be required to deposit the SBI Apprentice 2023 Application Fees. The application fee payment must be done from the various online payment channels. Applicants must go through the table shown below and deposit the fees accordingly. After the payment, the officials will not refund or retransfer the intimidation charges.
|List of Communities
|Application Fees (Rs)
स्टेट बैंक अफ इन्डिया अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2023 Important Dates
|List of Activities
|Commencement of Application Submission
|1st of September
|End Date of Application Submission
|21st of September
|Admit Card Issuance
|To be Notified
|Written Exam Date
State Bank of India Apprentice 2023 Selection Procedure
After concluding the application process, the concerned authority will start the recruitment process. The selection of candidates will be done in three stages. These stages are listed below.
- Written Exam
- Local Language Test
- Medical Examination.
The State Bank of India Apprentice 2023 Exam Pattern is available in the official notification. Aspirants clearing all the above stages will be selected for the Apprentice post. The state-wise merit list of recruited candidates will be published in the SBI portal.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|SBI Apprentice Application Link
|Look for More Details
|SBI Apprentice Recruitment Notification
|Follow For Updates
Basic Queries Related to SBI Apprentice Recruitment
What will be the duration of the probation period?
The probation period duration will be one year.
When will the written exam be conducted by the officials?
The tentative exam date of the written exam is October or November.
Which websites will provide the registration form for the apprentice program?
Candidates can register for the apprenticeship program at the https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers websites.