The State Bank Of India has published the SBI Armourers and Control Room Operators Recruitment 2023 Notification. In the respective recruitment, the concerned authority will recruit 107 Armourers and Control Room Operators posts in Clerical (Specialist) Cader. Here, only physically fit ex-defence personnel are eligible to apply for the respective posts from the 6th of September. The concerned authority will only submit the online application form before the 5th of October.
Aspirants looking for SBI recruitment can read the given article. They can also download the official notification and continue with the application link.
SBI Armourers and Control Room Operators Recruitment 2023
Applicants applying for the recruitment are requested to make sure about their eligibility for the respective posts. The state-wise vacancy details are provided below in the article. It is to notify the aspirants that they can apply for the SBI Armourers/Control Room Operators 2023 Recruitment only from one state. The concerned authority will reject more than one application submitted from multiple states. Applicants sending a hard copy of the application form to the official address will not be taken into consideration.
एसबीआई आर्मोरर्स एंड कंट्रोल रूम ऑपरेटर्स भर्ती 2023: Highlights
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of Recruitment||SBI Armourers and Control Room Operators|
|Supervising Authority||The State Bank Of India|
|Name of Post||Armours and Control Room Operators|
|Total Vacant Seat||Armours Post: 18|
Control Room Operators Post: 89
|Minimum Education||12th Pass|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Stages||Online Written Exam|
- Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2023
- SSC Grade C Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- Army School AWES TGT PGT PRT Recruitment 2023
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
SBI Armourers/Control Room Operators 2023 Vacancy
Here we have shared the detailed information about the vacancy details state and circle wise: –
Armouers Post (Reserved: Ex-Servicemen, Ex-CAPF and AR)
|Serial Number||Circle||State||Total Vacant Seat|
|02||Chandigarh||J&K (UT)/Himachal Pradesh/|
Control Room Operators Post (Reserved: Ex-Servicemen, State Fire Service Personnel, Ex-CAPF and AR)
|Serial Number||Circle||State||Total Vacant Seat|
bank.sbi Armourers & Control Room Operators Eligibility 2023
Candidates must have checked the vacancy and details of the ongoing recruitment. Now, applicants can proceed to the crucial information of the recruitment i.e. eligibility criteria. Aspirants must check the eligibility of both posts and apply accordingly. The SBI Armourers & Control Room Operators 2023 Qualifications are given below.
Armouers Post Eligibility
- Must be between 20 to 45 years of age.
- Must have qualified 12th standard or possess the equivalent certificate given by armed forces.
- Must be Physically fit.
- Applicants can refer to the notification for the technical qualification based on the various armed forces.
Control Room Operators Post Eligibility
- Should not be below 20 years of age and the maximum age for the Ex-servicemen/ Ex-CAPF/AR personnel is 48 years.
- The maximum age for State Fire Service Personnel is 35 years.
- Must have passed the 12th class with a minimum 50 % mark or hold an equivalent degree affiliated with the armed forces. A bachelor’s degree is also applicable for the post.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience certificate.
- Must be medically fit.
SBI Armourers and Control Room Operators Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Currently, the online application link is active on the SBI portal. Aspirants eligible for any of the posts can fill up the recruitment form by browsing the official website. The steps given below must be followed to submit the form successfully.
- Open the SBI Armourers/Control Room Operators 2023 Official Website: https://bank.sbi
- Now, go to the Latest Notification section to hit the Apply Online button which is placed below the notification.
- First and foremost, fill up the registration form by providing all the individual details and active contact information.
- After that, log into the SBI Armourers and Control Room Operators Recruitment Form 2023 and select the posts wisely.
- Next, upload the image, signature, and other relevant documents in the jpg/jpeg/pdf/DOC/DOCX file.
- Review the form carefully and later submit it.
- Last but not least, print out the application form for future reference.
SBI Armourers and Control Room Operators 2023 Selection Procedure
Candidates whose applications are accepted will be permitted to participate in the recruitment process. The selection stages are divided into two parts i.e. Online Test & Interview. The written exam will be of 100 marks and 25 marks for the interview. Candidates can go through the notification for the detailed bank.sbi Armourers & Control Room Operators Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2023. The tentative date of the online test is November/December.
SBI Armourers & Control Room Operators 2023 Schedule
|List of Activities||Important Dates|
|Start of Application Submission||6th of September|
|Last Date of Application Submission||5th of October|
|Hall Ticket Publish Date||10 Days Prior Exam|
|Online Test Date||November/December 2023|
Important SBI Armourers and Control Room Operators Recruitment 2023 Links
|Apply Online||SBI Armourers/Control Room Operators Application Link|
|Look For More Details||SBI Armourers and Control Room Operators |
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
FAQs Related to SBI Armourers and Control Room Operators Recruitment
What is the last date for the online application form?
The eligible candidates can submit the SBI Armourers and Control Room Operators Recruitment Form by the 5th of October.
Can eligible candidates submit more than one recruitment form from other states?
No, applicants are not allowed to submit online recruitment forms from more than one state.
What will be the duration of the probation period?
The probation period duration is six months.