SBI CBO Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India has recently published a public notice regarding the recruitment of CBO. The CBO is a Circle Based Officer whose recruitment process is going to be conducted by the Central Recruitment & Promotion Department Corporate Center. The candidates who are eligible for the CBO post can fill out the application online. The SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 online registration already started on 18 October 2022 and it will remain open till 07 November 2022.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022
The SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 is a great opportunity for hardworking and studious candidates who have been working hard for years. The notification of Circle Based Officers is for a total of 1422 vacancies which is a huge number and an amazing opportunity. Here in this article, we have collected all the information for the candidate from vacancies to the eligibility details and all. Keep on reading if you want to apply for the State Bank of India CBO Recruitment.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
एसबीआई सर्किल-आधारित अधिकारी भर्ती 2022 Overview
|Name of the Authority||State Bank of India|
|Article is About||SBI CBO Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Post||Circle Based Officers|
|Advertisement Number||CRPD/CBO/ 2022-23/22|
|SBI CBO Salary||Rs. 36,000/-|
|Status of the Application||Active|
|Date from which registration begins||18 October 2022|
|Last date to fill out the application||07 November 2022|
|Mode of filling in the application form||Online|
|Selection process||Online Examination,|
|SBI Official Website||https://bank.sbi/|
SBI Circle-Based Officers Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
Here, in this part of the article, we have written the number of vacancies which are mentioned in the official recruitment notice. The SBI Circle-Based Officers Recruitment 2022 Vacancies are as follows:
A & N
SBI CBO Eligibility 2022
Here, in this part of the article, we are going to cover one of the essential aspects of the SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment. Here, we are going to elaborate on the eligibility details of the CBO post. The candidate needs to understand that to apply for the recruitment candidates have to fulfil the SBI CBO Eligibility 2022
The candidate who is applying for the post of CBO needs to have completed the Graduation or the equivalent from a government-recognized institution. Candidates who have degrees in Engineering, Medical, CA and Cost Accountant are also eligible to fill out the SBI CBO Application Form.
As of now the benchmark date to measure the age of the candidate is 30 September 2022. The candidate should be a minimum of 21 years of age to apply for the CBO application. Only those aspirants are eligible to apply for the post who are born between 30 September 2001 and 01 October 1992.
|Other Backward Classes (NCL)||3 Years|
|PwBD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|PwBD (OBC)||13 Years|
|PwBD (Gen/EWS)||10 Years|
|SSCOs/ECOs/Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned officers who have done 5 years of military services||5 Years|
How To Apply For SBI CBO Recruitment 2022?
Here, in this part of the article, we have given a step-wise description of the application process for the SBI CBO Recruitment 2022. The candidate just needs to follow the points in the same way as mentioned.
- Visit the official website of the State Bank of India – https://bank.sbi/
- Now on the official website on the right side, there is a CAREER option, Click that.
- On the next page, there is a Latest Announcement option. Here the candidate needs to click CBO vacancy.
- Now on the following page, the candidate needs to click on the New Registration link for the State Bank of India CBO Application. As a result, a new registration page will open.
- On the application page, there are multiple tabs that candidates have to fill out one by one. At first, there is a basic information tab which includes Name, Mobile Number etc. Then click Save & Next. On the following page, the candidate needs to upload the photo and signature.
- Now on the continues page, the candidate needs to enter other details.
- Now, the candidate needs to do the preview to check for any mistakes which are followed by uploading the other essential documents.
- In the end, the candidate needs to do the payment for SBI CBO Application Fee 2022. General/EWS/OBC candidate needs to pay Rs. 750/- and there is no fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Candidates can fill out the fee by debit card/ credit card or by internet banking.
State Bank of India CBO 2022 Form Documents
Now in this part of the article, you can check the required State Bank of India CBO 2022 Form Documents. The documents which are mentioned in the official notification are as follows.
|Recent time Photograph and Signature||Both should be in Jpg/Jpeg format,|
The size of the sign should be in the range of 10 – 20 Kb,
The size of the photo should be in the range of 20 – 50 Kb,
Both photo and sign should be of recent time,
the sign should be on white paper with black ink
|Any ID Proof,|
Proof of date of birth,
Resume(containing details like educational and professional qualifications, Experience details),
Educational Certificate, Marksheets/ Degree/ Certificate,
Appointment Letter, Experience Certificate, Job Offer Letter,
Form-16 Salary Slip.
|All the documents should be in Pdf format,|
The page size of the document should be A4,
The size of the document should not exceed 500Kb,
The document should be readable and straight,
|Check More Details On||SBI Circle-Based Officer Notification|
|Apply Here||SBI CBO Registration Link|
|Visit for New Updates||Bihar News Homepage|
The online registration to fill out the State Bank of India CBO Recruitment 2022 application form is already in progress.
The last date to fill out the State Bank of India CBO Recruitment application form is 07 November 2022.
The candidate can fill out the State Bank of India CBO Job Recruitment application form at the official website of the SBI.