SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023: State Bank of India started the SBI Junior Associates 2023 recruitment process. Eligible candidates can apply for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023. The एसबीआई क्लर्क भर्ती 2023 application process will be carried out on an online procedure. Thus, the candidates will submit the form and pay the application fee through SBI online portal. Below are the important information based on the SBI Clerk Notification 2023-23. Go through this article if you are interested in the sbi.co.in Recruitment 2023.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023
The State Bank of India has generated the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 online application form. The authority has announced over five thousand vacancies for Junior Associate posts in Clerical Cadre in SBI. All interested candidates have to apply for recruitment after ensuing their SBI Junior Associate Eligibility 2023. Moreover, you can find detailed instructions for SBI Clerk 2023 Online Form. State Bank of India Clerk Recruitment candidates must undergo a preliminary examination to get selected for further stages.
एसबीआई क्लर्क भर्ती 2023 Overview
|Name of the Bank||State Bank of India|
|Concerned Post||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sale)|
|Under||SBI Clerical Cadre|
|Total Number of Vacancies||8783|
|Selection Criteria||Preliminary Examination |
|How to Apply?||SBI Clerk 2023 Application Form|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Status of Application Form||Open|
|Commencement of Online Form||17 November 2023|
|Last Date for Form Submission &|
Application Fee Payment
|7 December 2023|
|Application Fee||Rs. 750/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
|SBI Official Portal||https://www.sbi.co.in/|
SBI Clerk Notification 2023
The authority has published the SBI Clerk Notification 2023 on the official portal. In addition, you can access the SBI Clerk Notification 2023 PDF on our page as well. The notification intimates in-depth details of the recruitment. Thus, all interested candidates are instructed to go through the SBI Clerk Notification 2023 Apply Online before applying for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023.
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2023 State Wise
The authority has released a large number of vacancies to fill up the vacancies of the SBI Junior Associate 2023 posts. Kindly refer to the following table for category-wise and state-wise SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 vacancy:
|Name of the State||Number of Vacancies|
|Total SBI Clerk Vacancy 2023 State Wise|
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2023 Category-Wise
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
|Other Backward Class||1919|
|Economically Weaker Sections||817|
SBI Junior Associate Eligibility 2023
Interested candidates are hereby informed that to apply for the recruitment, one has to meet the SBI Junior Associate Eligibility 2023. Moreover, the SBI Clerk 2023 Application Form is further examined based on eligibility. The application will be rejected if found ineligible, and the candidate will be debarred from the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023. The following are the SBI Careers Junior Associate Eligibility Criteria that you have to fulfill:
SBI Clerk 2023 Educational Qualification
- The minimum educational requirement for the 2023 Junior Associate position at sbi.co. is graduation from a recognized institute or college.
- In addition, the candidates who are currently in their final year/ semester are also eligible for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2023. However, they must produce proof of passing before 31 December 2023.
- Matriculation Ex-Servicemen can also apply for recruitment.
SBI Clerk 2023 Age Limit
- The SBI Clerk 2023 Age Limit is between 20 to 28 years. The candidate should never be below or above the mentioned age limit.
- However, the reserved categories get age relaxation for the SBI Clerk 2023 Age Limit. The following table depicts the SBI Clerk 2023 Age Limit Relaxation:
|Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||Five Years|
|Other Backward Class||Three Years|
|General/ EWS PwD Candidates||Ten Years|
|SC/ST PwD Candidates||Fifteen Years|
|OBC PwD Candidates||Thirteen Years|
SBI Junior Associate 2023 Application Form Guidelines
The candidates are advised to read the following information before accessing the SBI Junior Associate 2023 Application Form:
- The candidates have to go through the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Notification.
- Apply online only after ensuring your eligibility for the SBI Junior Associate Recruitment.
- You can opt for only one local language while filling out the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 application form.
- More importantly, you have to upload a scanned copy of the following documents to the SBI Clerk 2023 Application Form:
- Left-Thumb Impression
- Hand Written Declaration
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The candidates can Apply Online for SBI Junior Associate from SBI Online Portal. Moreover, the candidates must choose only one local language while filling out the SBI Clerk Application 2023. Kindly refer to the following steps to take part in the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023:
- Start by opening the SBI Online Portal – https://www.sbi.co.in/
- Firstly, open the ‘Careers’ tab as shown in the image below
- Secondly, the www.sbi.co.in careers apply online portal will open. Go to the Join SBI and open the Current Openings option from the drop-down menu bar.
- Thirdly, click on the Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) apply online.
- Afterwards, click on the ‘click here for new registration’.
- Immediately after that, the SBI Junior Associate Application Form will open. Fill in all the asked details.
- Moreover, upload scanned copies of the relevant documents.
- Lastly, make the payment for the application fee.
- Finally, submit the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Application Form after checking the entered details
State Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment Fee
Candidates in the general category must submit Rs. 750/- as the SBI Clerk Application Fee. The SC/ST PwD and other reserved categories are exempted from SBI Junior Associate Fee payment. The candidate has to submit the fee through available payment channels integrated with the application fee. Also, the SBI Clerk Application Fee amount is non-refundable; therefore, apply only after ensuring your eligibility for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||SBI Junior Associate 2023 Clerk Application Form|
|Check More Details On||SBI Junior Associate Clerk Notification|
SBI Careers Online Portal
|Follow For More Updates||Bihar News Homepage|
What is the SBI Junior Associate Salary?
The appointed candidate will get basic pay of Rs. 19,900/- as the SBI Junior Associate Salary.
What is the SBI Clerk 2023 Application Form’s last date?
The last date to submit the application online is 7 December 2023.
From where can I access the State Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2023 Apply Online link?
The candidate can access the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Application Form from the SBI careers online portal. Moreover, do go through this article for detailed information.
What is the mode of payment for the SBI Clerk Application Fee?
The candidate can pay the SBI Junior Associate Fee through Debit, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking etc.