SBI PO Recruitment 2022: The state bank of India has released the official notification regarding the 1673 Probationary Officer’s post. The SBI Probationary Officer 2022 Application Window has been opened from 22nd September 2022 onwards. Eligible candidates can submit their State Bank of Indian PO Online Form by 12th October 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the SBI Official Website career portal. We have attached the SBI PO Application link in this article. Read about the IBPS SBI PO 2022 Application and selection process in the article below.
SBI PO Recruitment 2022
The State Bank of India announced the IBPS SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment notification on 21st September 2022. IBPS is responsible for conducting the SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Process. The IBPS SBI PO Recruitment 2022 process consists of three stages the Preliminary exam, Mains exam and the interview. SBI prelims examination will be commenced on the 18th, 19th and 20th of December 2022. Age limit for applying is 21-30 years as on 1st April 2022. However, upper age relaxation has also been given as per the govt. norms. Check out the other highlights of the sbi.co.in Probationary Officer Recruitment 2022 in the table below.
|Recruitment||SBI PO Recruitment 2022|
|Post Offered||Probationary Officer|
|Official Body||State Bank of India|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|SBI PO Notification||21st September 2022|
|SBI PO Application begins on||22nd September 2022|
|Last Date to apply||12th October 2022|
|Age Limit||21-30 years (as on 1-04-2022)|
|SBI PO Salary||Rs. 65,780/- to Rs. 68,580/- per month|
|SBI Official website||https://sbi.co.in/|
State Bank of India PO Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
The officials have declared the important dates and events regarding the IBPS sbi.co.in PO Recruitment process. Check out the below table to get the SBI PO Schedule 2022.
|Online Registration and filling out the application form||22nd September- 12th October 2022|
|Application Fee Payment||22nd September- 12th October 2022|
|SBI PO Admit card for preliminary exam||First/Second week of December 2022|
|Preliminary Examination||17th/18th/19th/20th December 2022|
|Result of prelims exam||December 2022/January 2023|
|Mains exam admit card||January/February 2023|
|Mains Examination||January/February 2023|
|Result of SBI Mains exam||February 2023|
|Admit card for phase 3rd||February 2023 onwards|
|Psychometric Test||February/March 2023|
|SBI PO Interview||February/March 2023|
|Final Result||March 2023|
SBI PO Vacancy 2022 Category Wise
The State Bank of India has announced a total of 1673 vacancies under the SBI PO Vacancy 2022 State Wise. The posts are divided on the basis of category reservations. Check out the SBI PO Vacancy 2022 Category Wise in the table below:
|Category||Regular Vacancy||Backlog Vacancy||Total|
IBPS sbi.co.in PO Eligibility Criteria 2022
Applicants are advised to make sure that they follow all the required IBPS sbi.co.in PO Eligibility Criteria 2022 before filling out the form. The SBI PO Eligibility Criteria have been discussed below:
|1.||Age Limit||21-30 years (as on 1-04-2022)|
Upper Age Relaxation
SC- 5 years
OBC- 3 years
ESM- 5 years
PwBD (SC/ST)- 15 years
PwBD (OBC)- 13 years
PwBD (GEN/EWS)- 10 years
|2.||Educational Qualifications||Graduation in any stream from a recognized university|
State Bank of India PO 2022 Documents Required
For SBI PO Application Process, the below-mentioned documents are required to upload along with the SBI Probationary Officer Online Form. Candidates must keep the documents ready in the desired format and size before filling out the SBI PO Application Form 2022.
- Candidate Photograph- Candidates must upload a recent passport-size photo in the dimension of 200 * 230 pixels. The size of the photo should be between 20-50 kb. The file should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Signature- The candidate’s signature should be in running hand on white paper with a black ball pen. The dimensions should be 140*60 pixels. It should be in JPG/JPEG format and should be between 10-20 kb.
- Left-hand Thumb Impression- The left-hand thumb impression should be on white paper with a black or blue pen. The size of the file should be between 20-50 kb. Only JPG/JPEG format is allowed.
- Hand-Written Declaration- Applicants must write the declaration in his/her own handwriting. The size of the file should be between 50-100 kb and only JPG/JPEG format is permittable.
Steps For SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
The State Bank of India PO Application Process is a three-step procedure. The first one is Registration, the second is completing the remaining application form and uploading the asked documents. Lastly, the candidate will pay the application fee as per the respective category. The application process will be filled in online mode and no other means for filling out the form will be accepted. Follow the steps given below to fill out the SBI PO 2022 Application Form.
- Visit the SBI PO Official Website – https://sbi.co.in/.
- Click on the Career tab present on the homepage which will lead you to the new career page.
- After that click on the New Openings present under the drop-down menu of Join SBI.
- Now click on the “Recruitment of Probationary Officer” and then click on Apply Online.
- You will be directed to the ibps online website.
- Click on the “Click here for New Registration“.
- A new IBPS SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Registration Form will be opened on your screen.
- Fill out the details like name, mobile number and email id.
- A system-generated registration number and password will be received on the registered mobile number and email address of the candidate.
- Now complete the State Bank of India 2022 PO Online Form and fill in the details like personal info, educational qualification and communication details.
- Upload all the asked documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- Print and save an IBPS State Bank of India PO 2022 Application copy for future purposes.
IBPS State Bank of India PO 2022 Application Fee
At the end of the IBPS SBI 2022 PO registration, the candidate will submit the application according to his/ her category. The nature of the IBPS State Bank of India PO 2022 Application Fee is non-refundable. You can deposit your State Bank of India PO Fee through debit, credit card and net banking.
sbi.co.in Probationary Officer Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The State Bank of India PO Selection Process includes three phases. Preliminary exam, mains exam and the interview. Candidates must qualify in the prelims in order to paper in the mains exam and after qualifying in the mains they will be eligible for the interview which decides the final selection of the candidate. The three phases of the SBI PO Recruitment Selection Process are discussed below.
- The preliminary exam is a computer-based test which consists of 100 objective types of questions and a total time of 1 hour.
- There will be three sections named English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
- Candidates get 1 mark for each correct answer and -0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
- SBI mains examination will consist of two papers. The first one is an objective-type CBT. It consists of 4 sections of 200 marks and a total time of 3 hours.
- The four sections are, Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General Awareness and English Language.
- The second paper of the mains exam is descriptive in nature. It is an English letter and essay writing exam consisting of 50 marks and a total time of 30 minutes.
- Lastly, the interview will take place and the candidates will be finalized on the basis of the total marks of mains and interview.
State Bank of India PO 2022: Important Links
|Follow to Apply Online||SBI PO Apply Online 2022|
|Download Notification pdf||SBI PO Notification 2022 pdf|
|Official Website||State Bank of India|
|Follow For more updates||Bihar News Homepage|
The last date to apply for SBI PO recruitment is on 12th October 2022.
To apply for the SBI PO posts, visit the official website or click on the direct application link present on this page.
There are a total of 1673 vacancies for SBI PO 2022.