SBI Youth For India Fellowship 2023-24: The State Bank of India is back with the 11th edition of the Fellowship program. Interested candidates wanting to join this 13-month mission of assisting NGOs in developing rural areas must apply online. According to the SBI foundation’s press announcement, SBI Youth For India Fellowship 2023-24 online applications have begun. Candidate can confirm their eligibility before filling out the SBI fellowship 2023 Application Form 2023 from the conditions mentioned in the following section of this article.
SBI Youth For India Fellowship 2023-24: Overview
SBI foundation will select the candidates based on their applications and personal interview. The selected candidates for the fellowship program will be relocated to the rural areas of the 17 different states. Candidates shall receive a monthly stipend of about 15, 000 rupees and some extra allowances as well. SBI Youth For India Fellowship 2023-24 will provide the candidates with an operational framework to find resolutions for the growth and empowerment of rural areas. The SBI Fellow urban graduates and professionals under this program will get the opportunity to work at the ground level, to limit the gap between the two domains of society. Find more about the SBI Fellowship 2023 in the overview below.
|Youth For India Fellowship
|State Bank of India Foundation
|15,000 per month + extra allowances
|Stage-1 Registration & Online Assessment
Stage-2 Personal Interview
Youth for India Fellowship Mission
The SBI Foundation allows the selected fellows to experience and understand the needs of the villagers. They are expected to enact according to those requirements in a sustainable manner. The selected candidates can choose to aid in many of the various themes of the social cause; including the health and well-being of the people, education, enlightening about women empowerment, entrepreneurship etc. There are twelve different ways of being a part of the Youth for India Fellowship Mission.
- National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2023-24
- ONGC Sports Scholarship 2023-24
- Maitri Scholarship 2023 For Indian Students
Check SBI Youth For India Fellowship 2023-24 Eligibility
Interested candidates must check the following conditions to become SBI Youth for India Fellow for the 2023 session. It is necessary to fulfil the eligibility condition for selection in the scheme.
- Candidates must be citizens of India, Nepal or Bhutan.
- Oversees candidates can apply if they can provide the OCI certificate by the time of their selection.
- Candidates must be born between 2nd August 1992 to 1st October 2002. (Their age should not be more than 32 years and less than 21 years)
- The candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s course before the 31st of October 2023.
- OCI Applicants can apply for the Certificate at the MoH of GoI as soon as possible as it takes at least two to three months.
Benefits of the Youth for India Fellowship
Check out the monetary support provided by the State Bank of India Foundation for the Youth for India Scheme. These benefits will be given to the candidates who pass the interview round and are called for fieldwork.
- The selected candidate will receive a monthly living expense of 15,000 rupees.
- The fellows will be delivered a 3AC train fare from the residency to the task location.
- They will be given 1000 rupees per month for transportation during the fellowship.
- Candidates will also obtain a monthly allowance of 1000 rupees to meet other requirements and expenses under the project.
- The SBI Foundation will provide health and personal accident insurance to the Fellows.
- Local language assistance will be provided to all candidates.
- Upon the satisfactory completion of the BI Youth for India fellowship 2023-24, candidates will receive a readjustment allowance of 60,000 rupees.
SBI fellowship 2023-24 Apply Online
Once the eligibility is satisfied, candidates can free to apply for the SBI Youth For India Fellowship 2023-24 from the link given at the end of this article. The candidates should know that the application procedure will include the assessment. Hence, be ready and keep the required documents before filling out the application. Check out these steps below to properly apply to become a YFI Fellow.
- Visit the official website-youthforindia.org.
- Check the “Apply Now” option on the homepage.
- Click the link and you will be redirected to the application page.
- Enter the registration details.
- Click on the “Start Application” tab.
- The SBI fellowship 2023 Application Form will appear on your screen.
- Fill in the details.
- Complete the assessment.
- Submit all the documents.
- Save an application copy for printing out.
Career after SBI Youth for India fellowship 2023-24
The professional benefits of the SBI Fellowship program are that the candidates will polish their innovative, leadership and management abilities. They will learn to tackle various problems proactively by staying in a location with limited resources. This thirteen-month experience will open various doors of opportunity to the fellows. Understanding the rural market, sustainable habitation and mere living with simple folks will widen the thinking capacity of the YOI Fellows.
So far there are more than 500 alumni who have previously been part of this mission and are still on the same path. These alumni have worked to help the Foundation in providing development aid to 25 states of the country. SBI Youth for India fellowship 2023-24 is an opportunity to see the world from a different perspective. This will not only be helpful career-wise but even for personal growth.
What is SBI Youth for India fellowship?
SBI Foundation is providing candidates with a chance to work for the betterment of the rural areas of the country with a handsome stipend and other benefits.
When is the SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2023-24 application’s last date?
The concerned authorities will soon update you about the application’s last date via the official portal.
How can I log in to the SBI Youth for India fellowship?
Candidates can log in to the portal by their registered E-mail ID to check the status of their application.
What is the last date for registration?
The registration for batch one is currently ongoing, however, the authority is yet to announce the deadline for submitting the application form.