The Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship 2022-23 is a golden opportunity for students who belong to the deprived and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and want to pursue engineering as a career option. The scholarship program is only for the residents of Gujarat, Maharashtra and Tamilnadu. The students who have enrolled in the first year of engineering can apply for this fellowship program and can win the opportunity to get Rs. 75000/- per annum till the completion of the course.
The Schaeffler India has organised the Hope Engineering Scholarship 2022-23 and it is a big help for underprivileged meritorious students. Candidates can apply for this fellowship program from their official website or the direct link given here. The last date to apply for the Scholarship program is 15th September. Scroll down to read the eligibility criteria, the procedure to apply, the selection process and the benefits of this fellowship scheme.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship: Overview
Hope Engineering Scholarship program is sponsored by Schaeffler India with the aim to provide financial support to meritorious students who are financially weak and come from a backward society. Amid the skyrocketing fees of the engineering colleges, this scholarship program brings a ray of hope for the students of Gujarat, Maharashtra and Tamilnadu who want to pursue engineering but are unable to pay the fees. The overview of the fellowship program is tabled below.
|Scholarship Program||Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship 2022-23|
|Organized by||Schaeffler India|
|Official website||www.schaeffler.co.in |
|Scholarship Award||Rs. 75000/- per annum|
|Eligible State||Gujarat, Maharashtra and Tamilnadu|
|Eligibility||At least 60% marks in Intermediate (Science)|
|Last date to apply||15th September 2022|
|Interview||To be notified|
|Final Result||To be notified|
|Helpline||Email- [email protected]|
Contact Number- 011-430-92248 (10:00AM to 6PM from Monday to Friday)
Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship 2022-23
Candidates who want to apply for the scholarship program and avail the scholarship benefits can visit the official website or the direct link to apply is given below. The eligibility criteria, benefits, process to apply and the documentation required are mentioned below.
To enrol for the Hope Engineering Scholarship, the candidate should satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be a resident either of Gujarat, Maharashtra or Tamilnadu.
- Candidates must have secured more than 60% marks in the intermediate examination.
- Enrollment in the first year of engineering college in a recognised university.
- The family income of the candidate must have less than Rs. 5,00,000/- per annum.
- The engineering streams which will get preference are- Electronics, Mechanical, Telecommunication, Electrical, IT, Production, Automobile, Instrumentation, Metallurgy and Mechatronics.
- Appling candidate must not be a family member of Schaeffler India and Buddy4Study.
The selected candidate will be awarded a financial help of Rs. 75000/- per annum till his/her engineering course is completed; provided that the candidates meet all the required conditions throughout the degree course.
How to Apply?
Before applying make sure that you meet all the required eligibility criteria. Students should keep all the documents ready which are required to upload. The step-wise procedure to apply for the Hope Engineering Scholarship program is discussed below:
- Go to the website of Buddy4Study.
- Register yourself by providing your email id, full name, and contact number and then create a password.
- After the registration check for the “Application Form Page”.
- Clicking on that link will redirect you to the application form.
- Select ”start application”.
- Enter all the asked details like communication address, educational qualification and personal details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Check the preview of the application form to make sure that all the provided info is true.
- Check the box of Terms and Conditions.
- Submit the application form.
Quick Links to Apply
- Click here to enroll for the Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship 2022-23.
- Click here for more details about the scholarship program.
Documents required for the Hope Engineering Scholarship
The following documents are required in order to complete the application process.
- Marksheet of Highschool
- Marksheet of Intermediate
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook photocopy and bank details
- Candidate’s passport size photographs
- Admission Letter as proof of Admission to engineering college.
- Fee receipt of the college
- Proof of the family income
Selection Process of Hope Engineering Scholarship Program
The selection process for the Hope Engineering Scholarship program consists of various phases. After the submission of the application form, the authorised team of Schaeffler India verify the uploaded documents of candidates.
- An initial shortlisted list is formed on the basis of academic merit. The candidates who have obtained good marks in the required educational qualification and filled all the required fields of the application as well as uploaded documents correctly are shortlisted for the next step.
- After that, the concerned authority verifies the shortlisted applications.
- The candidates are then called for an interview which is generally commenced in telephonic mode.
- Lastly, preparation and declaration of the final merit list.
Renewal of the Scholarship Program (year basis)
The Hope Scholarship program provides financial support for engineering students for four years. The candidates need to fulfil some conditions in order to avail the benefits of the scholarship for four years continuously. The conditions are as follows:
- The academic performance of the candidate must be positively exponential.
- Consistency in obtaining good marks.
- No disciplinary actions against the selected candidate.
- Candidates should have ‘no dropouts’ and ‘no backlogs’ during the academic year.
- Candidates should not have any police action against them.
If any of the conditions are not met, then Schaeffler India holds the right to discontinue the scholarship award. The final decision is always in the hands of Schaeffler India.
Where can I apply for the Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship 2022-23?
To apply for the Engineering Scholarship 2022-23, visit the official site of Buddy4Study.
What is the last date to apply for Hope Engineering Scholarship 2022-23?
The last date to apply for Hope Engineering Scholarship 2022-23 is 15th September 2022.
What is the scholarship award of the Hope Engineering Scholarship 2022-23 organized by Schaeffler India?
A sum amount of Rs. 75000/- per annum is provided in the Hope Engineering Scholarship 2022-23 organized by Schaeffler India.