SGPGIMS Admit Card 2022 – The Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science has concluded the submission of the application form for the examination. Now University has released the SGPGIMS Group B and C admit cards to all the candidates who have applied for the examination. The hall ticket is available on the official website of SGPGIMS the exam for the same will be conducted on 20th June 2022 and you will get the full detail about it on the official notification and we will also be sharing the detailed information with you here on this page so read out the full article to get full knowledge about SGPGIMS Admit Card.
SGPGIMS Admit Card 2022
The SGPGIMS admit card is out online mode only there are no other means to download the hall ticket for the examination. Applicants who have filled out the application form will be able to download the hall ticket, for the written examination and further selection procedure for the group B and C post.
Latest Update: SGPGIMS Admit Card 2022 has been released. Candidates can download it from the official website after login in to their account.
SGPGIMS Admit Card 2022
The SGPGIMS Group B C admit card will be available digitally by visiting the official portal, you are required to enter the asked details on the site to download the hall ticket. The authority will not be sending the sgpgi.ac.in admit card to any of the candidates personally via post, the link will be available online only, and for that, you have to regularly visit the official portal to check the latest updates for the admit card. And many more details will be available about the recruitment of group B and C category, the exam will be commenced soon by the authorities.
sgpgims.org.in Admit Card 2022
|Article type||SGPGIMS Admit Card 2022|
|Article category||Admit card|
|Name of the authority||Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science|
|Name of the post||Group B and C|
|Number of posts||165 vacancies|
|Exam date||20th June 2022|
|Date of downloading the admit card||Released|
SGPGIMS Exam Date 2022
The examination for groups B and C will be conducted on 20th June 2022, the aspirants who have filled out the application form will be eligible to download the hall ticket for the examination. And now the applicants should start preparing for the written examination, as the syllabus for the same will be available on the official portal. You can check the official notification for the syllabus or for any other details related to the post, the date is close and all the candidates are excited to appear for the examination. The one who qualifies for the written examination will be shortlisted for the further selection procedure.
How to download SGPGIMS Admit Card?
The hall ticket will be provided to all the candidates prior examination date so that you can carry the hall ticket with you on the day of the examination. Keep your SGPGIMS admit card safe with you as it will be very useful for you till the last procedure of the recruitment. Here we have discussed the full procedure to download it.
- To download the SGPGIMS Group B, C Exam admit card for the examination, go to the official portal of Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science i.e. sgpgims.org.in
- After visiting the site then scroll the main page of the site and then search for the SGPGIMS Admit Card link, click on that link.
- Now on the new page, you are required to enter the asked details, and then after entering the details click on the search option.
- After that the SGPGIMS Group B C admit card will appear before you on your screen, now click on the download option and save your hall ticket.
- After that take a printout of the SGPGIMS Group B C to admit card and then carry it on the exam day.
- By following the above-mentioned procedure you will be able to download the SGPGIMS admit card successfully.
SGPGIMS Hall Ticket details 2022
There are some important details that are available on the SGPGIMS Group B and C admit card, so while downloading the hall ticket you can check out the full details available on the hall ticket. Here is the full details
- Name of the applicants
- Date and time of the examination
- Duration of the examination
- Exam date
- Examination centre
- Name of the organization
- Venue of the exam centre
- Roll number of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Gender of the applicant
- Category of the aspirants
- Important instruction for the exam date
- Signature of the candidate
- Signature of the authority
- Stamp off the organization
- Photograph of the applicants
SGPGIMS Admit Card Important Documents 2022
There are some important certificates that applicants have to carry on the exam day in the examination hall. The authority will identify the applicants with their required id, you have to carry any of the government authorized id cards for identification. Below is the full list of the documents.
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter id card
- Driving license
- Bank passbook