The Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) began applying for the SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023. Eligible applicants may apply for the SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager (General Stream), whose application form link is available on the SIDBI website. Candidates holding a graduation degree and below 30 years of age can continue to apply by the 28th of November. The officials will only accept applications submitted through the online method only.
SIDBI Grade A Recruitment Notification 2023
Competent candidates can fill out the SIDBI AM Recruitment Form by following the official instructions. The information in the application form should be accurate, or else officials will reject the form. Once the application submission process is concluded, the recruitment authority will start the selection process by conducting a Group Discussion and Interview. It will be conducted in December 2023 or January 2024. Aspirants who qualify for the Assistant Manager posts will receive a monthly salary of Rs 90,000.
SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023: Quick Glance
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||SIDBI Grade A|
|Advertisement Number||04/Grade A/2023-24|
|Concerned Authority||Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)|
|Location||All Over India|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager (AM) (General Stream)|
|Monthly Salary||Rs. 90,000|
|Number of Vacancies||50|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||Unreserved Category: Rs 1100|
Reserved Category: Rs 175
|Stages of Selection||Group Discussion & Interview|
- AAI ATC JE Recruitment 2023
- NaBFID Recruitment 2023
- ESIC Recruitment 2023
- Maharashtra Jalsampada Vibhag Recruitment 2023
Eligibility Criteria for SIDBI AM Recruitment 2023
Interested applications must verify their eligibility for the AM posts. After that, they should start the application process. The qualifications which make the candidate competent for the posts are explained in the points given below: –
- Must be an Indian Resident, Subject of Nepal & Bhutan, Tibetian Refugee, and Person of Indian are eligible to apply.
- As of the 8th of November, the applicants should not have exceeded 30 years of age. The recruitment authority has provided the upper age limit relaxation to the specific category.
- Applicants born before the 9th of November 1993 are not eligible to apply.
- The educational criteria for the respective posts are given below.
- Must be a graduate in Engineering or Law. In Engineering, the recruitment authority will prefer Mechanical, Civil or Electrical trade candidates. OR
- Must hold a professional qualification in CA, CWA, CFA or CS from the ICAI, ICWAI, CFA or ICSI Institutes. OR
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree from the UGC-affiliated institute.
sidbi.in Assistant Manager 2023 Vacancy
|Particulars of Category||Total Vacant Seat|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||08|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||04|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||11|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||05|
Apply for SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 Online
Candidates who have met the recruitment requirements can start the application process. The method to apply for the recruitment form is simplified in the following steps. Applicants can go through the steps and submit the form successfully.
- Open the sidbi.in Assistant Manager Official Website 2023: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in
- Then, register yourself on the SIDBI website by providing accurate contact details.
- Login credentials will be assigned to the successful applicants.
- Then, enter the information to access the SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 Form.
- Fill up the form.
- Upload the image and signature in the appropriate file size.
- Deposit the application fees accordingly
- Finally, submit the recruitment form.
SIDBI Assistant Manager Application Fees
To complete the application form, paying the SIDBI Assistant Manager Application Fees 2023 is essential. The category-wise application fees are tabulated in the table below. Applicants must glance at the table and deposit the fees accordingly through Debit or Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, etc.
|List of Category||Application Fees|
SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Schedule 2023
|List of Activities||Important Dates|
|Start of Online Registration/Fee Payment||8th of November|
|Enda Date to Apply||28th of November|
|Group Discussion & Interview Date||December 2023/January 2024|
Important SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 Links
|Apply Online||SIDBI Assistant Manager Application Link|
|Official Website||Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)|
|Look For More Details||SIDBI Grade A Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Basic Queries Related to the SIDBI Grade A Recruitment
What is the last date to apply for the SIDBI Grade A Recruitment?
The deadline to apply for the Assistant Manager post is the 28th of November.
How will the candidates be selected for the AM posts?
The selection of the candidates will be done through Group discussions and interviews.
What is the pay scale of SIDBI Assistant Manager?
The Assistant Manager will be paid Rs 90,000 every month.