Sikkim TET Admit Card 2022: The exam will take place on 29 October 2022. Since the exam is around the corner, the applicants must want to know about the release of the Sikkim TET Admit Card 2022. According to the information bulletin released by the authority during the application process, the STET Hall Ticket 2022 will be released on 17 October 2022. For the applicants who are appearing for Level-I and Level-2 Exam, the details about the hall ticket are of utmost importance. So, our article will provide them with the same.
Sikkim TET Admit Card 2022
The Education Department of Sikkim will only release the tet.sikkim.gov.in Hall Ticket 2022 online. The applicants will be required to first download and then take a printout of the STET e-Admit Card 2022 to present on the day of the exam. Without the hall ticket, the applicants cannot appear for the exam. This is why it is important for the applicants to have a hard copy of the admit card 2022 before the day of the exam. We shall discuss more on Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2022 throughout this article.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Sikkim TET 2022 Highlights
|The topic of the Article||STET Admit Card 2022|
|Name of the Exam||Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2022|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Education Department of Sikkim|
|Last of Application Process||26 September 2022|
|STET Admit Card 2022 Release Date||17 October 2022|
|Exam 2022 Date 2022||29 October 2022|
|STET Official Website||https://tet.sikkim.gov.in/|
Sikkim TET e-Admit Card 2022 Release Date
The Sikkim TET e-Admit Card 2022 Release Date is 17 October 2022. The applicants will need to download the admit card within the given time. To download the Sikkim TET Hall Ticket 2022 the applicants must have their login details with them. We will mention below the process by which the applicants can download their admit cards. Therefore, it is important to read the article completely to the end.
Sikkim TET Admit Card 2022 Details
The Sikkim TET Admit Card 2022 Details contain all the major information about the applicants and the exam. So it is important for the applicants to check if all the information mentioned in it is accurate. The following is the list of all the information present in the Sikkim TET Admit Card 2022 that applicants have to check from their end.
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Applicant’s Category
- Details of the Exam
- Name and Address of the Venue of the Exam
- Exam Instructions for the Applicants
tet.sikkim.gov.in Admit Card 2022 Downloading Process
The following tet.sikkim.gov.in Admit Card 2022 Downloading Process will help in obtaining the the admit card:
- The applicants must start by opening the homepage of the Education Department of Sikkim which is tet.sikkim.gov.in.
- After successfully reaching the homepage of the website, the applicants need to search for the link to access STET Admit Card 2022.
- The applicants will be asked to enter their login details once they click on that link.
- As soon as the applicants enter the correct login details the Sikkim TET Hall Ticket 2022 will be accessible.
- The applicants must download the e-admit card and later take a printout of it.
Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 Instructions
The Education Department of Sikkim will conduct the exam 2022 on 29 October 2022. Both Level-I and Level-II Exams will take place on the same day. The applicants can find all the details about the exam on their STET Hall Ticket 2022. The basic instructions for the exam that are related to STET e-Admit Card 2022 are provided below. The applicants must follow these instructions positively on the day of the exam.
- Since the admit card is of utmost importance for the exam, the applicants must take multiple hard copies of it before the exam.
- The applicants must make sure they bring id proof with their STET Admit Card 2022. The id proof must be valid and must not be expired.
- To reach the exam venue in accordance with the reporting time mentioned in admit card, the applicants must find out the address of the exam a day or two before the exam.
- The applicants must leave for the exam venue on time so that they reach there an hour before the reporting time.
The authority will not send the hall ticket personally to the applicants. The applicants must download the STET Admit Card 2022 from the portal of the authority.
If this happens, the applicants can reach the officials of the authority by contacting them.
There is no negative marking in STET Exam 2022.