Sikkim TET Application Form 2022: Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 will be organized soon by the authority. For this purpose, the Sikkim Human Resource Development Department (HRDD) has released a Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) Notification. Candidates who have the required qualification to teach classes I to VIII can apply for Sikkim TET on 6th September 2022. For this, Aspiring teachers can apply through Sikkim TET Application Form 2022. The submission of the application will be through Sikkim HRDD’s official portal. However, the authority has not made an official announcement regarding the Sikkim TET 2022. Nevertheless, we have gathered important information on Sikkim TET Recruitment and spelt it out in this article.
Sikkim TET Application Form 2022
The Sikkim HRDD is hiring Primary and Elementary Teachers through Teacher Eligibility Test. The Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted once every year to recruit qualified teachers that further enhance education quality. For this purpose, the authority is inviting Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 Application Form from the candidates residing in Sikkim state. The candidates will be applying through an online Sikkim TET 2022 Application Form that can be accessed from our page as well. Most importantly, the candidate has to be qualified enough as per the STET Eligibility Criteria. Start reading this article to grasp knowledge on Sikkim TET Application Form 2022 Eligibility, Online Procedure, Fees etc.
Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) Overview
|Name of the Authority||Sikkim Human Resource Development Department (HRDD)|
|Name of the Examination||Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (STET 2022)|
|Hiring For||Primary and Elementary Teacher|
|Concerned Classes||From 1st to 8th Standard|
|Paper||Paper I – I to V|
Paper II – VI to VIII
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|How to Apply?||Application Form|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Commencement of Application Process||6th September 2022|
|Online Form Submission Deadline||26th September 2022|
|STET 2022 Exam Date||29th October 2022|
|Admit Card Date||17th October 2022|
|Application Fee||Rs. 400/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
Sikkim TET 2022 Notification
The authority released a notification on the official portal regarding the commencement of the procedure for STET 2022. It is available on the official portal of the authority. Moreover, we have attached the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test Notification PDF at the end of this page. So, make sure you go through it with full attention. You can rely on the following information as it is completely based on the official notification.
Sikkim STET 2022 Last Date
Interested candidates have been given 20 days to complete the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 Application process. It is important to submit the online form on or before the STET Application Form Last Date i.e. 26th September 2022 up to 04:00 P.M. In addition, we will link the direct page to the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 Online Form so that you can easily submit it on time. Make sure to apply at least two to three days before the deadline to avoid the chances of facing server errors.
Sikkim TET Application Form 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum qualification for Sikkim TET 2022 varies according to the concerned classes. Candidates can apply only if they meet the following Sikkim STET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification For Paper I (Class I to V)
Candidates who want to appear in the Sikkim TET 2022 Paper I examination must fulfil the following conditions:
- The candidate should have completed the Senior Secondary education from a recognized school board.
- In addition, he/she must have obtained at least 50% marks in the final result. Whereas 45% for the SC/ST/ OBC candidates.
- He/ she must have a certificate of the Diploma in Elementary Education OR Bachelor of Elementary Education OR Diploma in Education (Special Education)
Educational Qualification For Paper I (Class VI to VIII)
Candidates who want to appear in the Sikkim TET 2022 Paper II examination must fulfil the following conditions:
- The candidate must have completed either Bachelor in Arts or Bachelor in Science degree program. Moreover, the marks in the final result should be equal to or more than 50% and 45% in the case of reserved category candidates.
- Furthermore, the candidate must have completed the Diploma in Elementary Education OR Bachelor in Education 2-year program.
- The candidate must have completed Senior Secondary Education with 50% marks (45% for reserved categories). In addition, must possess a 4-year Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education OR completed BA/ B.Sc.Ed OR BA Ed./ B.Sc.Ed
sikkimhrdd.org STET Application Form Pre-Requisite
Once the sikkimhrdd.org STET Application Form window activates, the candidates will rush over to the official website. It is advisable to keep these documents and details ready beforehand so that you can solely focus on Sikkim TET Application Form 2022:
- Valid Email Id and Mobile Number
- Scanned Copy of Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
- Scanned Copy of Degree or Diploma Certificate
- Valid Photo Identity Card Proof Scanned Copy
Sikkim TET Application Form 2022 Apply Online?
The candidate can apply for both papers. However, he/she will have to attend the examination separately. In addition, the candidates are advised to check the entered details before submitting the sikkimhrdd.org STET Application Form. Wrong, invalid, or incomplete applications will be rejected and the candidate will not be able to take part in the recruitment process. Kindly refer to the following steps to submit the Sikkim TET Application Form 2022:
- Initially, open the Sikkim HRDD official website – https://tet.sikkim.gov.in/
- Moreover, click on the ‘login/ Registration’ section and click on the ‘Register’ link.
- At this moment, enter your username, full name, email, and mobile number, and then click on the captcha code after creating a unique password.
- Afterwards, you can access the Sikkim STET 2022 Application Form. Make sure to enter valid information as per the original documents.
- After that, upload the documents as instructed.
- Finally, submit the Sikkim STET 2022 Application Form and deposit the application fee online.
sikkimhrdd.org Sikkim TET Application Fee
All the candidates will pay Rs. 400/- as the Sikkim TET 2022 Application Fee. It is payable through online gateways such as Debit/ Credit/ Net Banking, UPI etc. Moreover, the candidate who chooses to appear in both the papers has to pay double the Sikkim STET 2022 Application Fee amount that is:
|Sikkim TET Paper I||Rs. 400/-|
|Sikkim TET Paper II||Rs. 400/-|
|For Sikkim TET Paper I & II||Rs. 800/-|
Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 Exam Date
The authority will conduct the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 on 29th October 2022. For this, the authority will organize an offline OMR-based examination. Candidates who wish who want to get the job have to necessarily attend the examination. For detailed information, kindly refer to the STET Information Bulletin PDF provided below.
Sikkim TET Application Form 2022: Important Links
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Downloads||Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 Information Bulletin|
|Check More Details On||Sikkim TET Official Website|
|Follow For Latest Updates||Bihar News Homepage|
The candidates need to score at least 60% marks to pass the STET examination.
Yes, you are eligible to appear in the Sikkim TET 2022.
The authority will be filling up the vacant position of Primary and Elementary Teachers in the state.
The candidates can submit the Sikkim TET Application Form 2022 up to 26th September 2022.