The Staff Selection Board (SSB) of Odisha recently published a notice which states about the recruitment for the 1065 lecturer posts. The recruitment authority releases the online SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2023 Form on the 11th of September. Applicants possessing a postgraduate degree from the specified disciplines can apply accordingly. The application link will be provided in the SSB portal by the 13th of October. Aspirants interested in the recruitment can visit the website on the given schedule and fill up the form accordingly.
SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2023
Applicants applying for the lecturer posts must go through the recruitment details and then they can proceed to other stages. The recruitment authority will only accept online application forms. Candidates submitting forms other than the given mode will not be taken into consideration. The officials will verify all the submitted forms and will only permit the eligible candidates in ssbodisha.ac.in Lecturer Recruitment 2023 Selection Procedure. The recruitment procedure consists of career assessments, written examinations, and viva voice.
SSB ଓଡିଶା ଅଧ୍ୟାପକ ନିଯୁକ୍ତି 2023: Quick Overview
|Topic of Article
|Name of Recruitment
|SSB Odisha Lecturer
|Staff Selection Board
|Name of Post
|Number of Vacancies
|Rs 44,900 to 1,42,4OO
|Commencement of Application
|11th of September
|Mode of Availability
|Last Date of Application Process
|13th of October
|Unreserved Category: Rs 500
SEBC/SC/ST Category: Rs 200
- Odisha Fireman Recruitment 2023
- Odisha Nursing Result 2023
- Odisha NRTS Admit Card 2023
- SBI PO Recruitment 2023
ssbodisha.ac.in Lecturer Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Before applying for the post, applicants must check the Odisha Lecturer Recruitment Qualifications 2023. All the points given in the criteria should be followed for the successful submission of the recruitment form.
- Can read, speak, and write the regional language i.e. Odia, and have qualified for any of the examinations in the given language.
- Should not be below the age of 21 years and above 42 years of age.
- Must have qualified for a postgraduation exam in the respective disciplines with a minimum of 55% score. The reserved category applicants are given a relaxation of 5% marks.
SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Candidates who have verified the recruitment criteria are eligible to fill up the application form. The recruitment form will be provided at the SSB portal. Applicants will be required to fill up the form with the correct details. The steps that they need to follow to apply for the lecturer recruitment are described below.
- Visit the ssbodisha.ac.in Lecturer Recruitment 2023 Official Website: https://ssbodisha.ac.in
- Here, the What’s New section will provide the recruitment link at the top.
- Press the recruitment form download link which will redirect you to the application page.
- Here, a registration form link and application login link will be provided.
- Candidates who have visited the website before and have the login credentials can directly access the form.
- Applicants navigating the website for the first time will be required to register first.
- Only then they will be assigned the SSB login information.
- Input the given piece of information on the login page and access the Odisha Lecturer Recruitment Form 2023.
- Fill up the important details, choose the lecturer discipline wisely, and upload the recent photo and signature accordingly.
- Lastly, the application fee payment will be done from the online payment gateways.
- Submit the form and print it for future reference.
Odisha Lecturer Application Fees
Candidates who have filled up the online form must deposit ssbodisha.ac.in Lecturer 2023 Application Fees to complete the form. The unreserved category candidates will be required to deposit Rs 500 and Rs 200 by the SEBC/SC/ST Category candidates. The payment can be done from the online payment channels and through the Challan. Candidates depositing fees through challan will be required to print out the challan and deposit the fees on the details given below.
Current Account No-35396835756,
State Bank of India, Govt. Treasury Branch, Bhubaneswar, IFS Code:
SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Odisha Lecturer Application Link (Available Soon)
|Check For More Details
|SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment Notification
|Follow For Updates
Basic Queries Related to SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment
When will the officials issue the detailed notification of the recruitment?
The recruitment authority will provide the SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment Notification on the 11th of September. The application process will also start from the given date only.
Which website will provide the online application link?
The Staff Selection Board of Odisha will provide the recruitment form link on its home page.
What is the end date for the application submission procedure?
The eligible candidates can continue applying for the lecturer post by the 13th of October.
What is the selection procedure for the lecturer post?
Candidates will be selected for the recruitment by qualifying the three stages given below.
1. Carrer Assessment: 25 Marks
2. Written Exam: 150 Marks
3. Viva Voce: 25 Marks