The Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), which borders the areas of Nepal and Bhutan, has published the SSB SI Notification 2023. In the official notification, the concerned authority has informed the aspirants about the 111 Sub Inspector Posts recruitment. Aspirants below 30 and with the educational qualification can apply accordingly. The application procedure for the respective posts will be done online by navigating the SSB website. The recruitment authority will commence the application procedure in the forthcoming days. Aspirants are requested to browse the website frequently for recruitment updates.
SSB SI Notification 2023 Notification
Aspirants interested in the SSB Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2023 are requested first to check their eligibility. If they are certain of their eligibility, they can continue to the next step, i.e. application procedure. This is to notify candidates that the recruitment authority will only accept forms submitted by the online process.
Aspirants submitting more than one application will not be taken into consideration. The information provided in the recruitment form must be errorless. The procedure to apply and other recruitment-related information is presented in the following sections.
SSB Sub Inspector Notification 2023: Highlights
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||SSB SI|
|Concerned Authority||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Location||All Over India|
|Name of the Post||Sub-Inspector (SI)|
|Pay Scale||Rs 35,000 to 1,12,400|
|Number of Vacancies||111|
|Minimum Education||10th Standard|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Deadline for Application Submission||within 30 days of the advertisement|
|Application Fees||Rs 200|
|Selection Process||Physical Efficiency & Standard Test|
Medical Test and Document Verification
- CISF Head Constable Notification 2023
- Territorial Army Recruitment 2023
- LIC Assistant Recruitment Notification 2023
- Assam Police Recruitment 2023
SSB Sub-Inspector Vacancy 2023
|Female Staff Nurse||13||02||07||06||01||29|
ssb.gov.in Sub Inspector Recruitment Eligibility 2023
Aspirants interested in SI recruitment can verify their competency for the respective posts in the SSB SI Notification. The points given below present the requirements set by the officials for the Sub Inspector posts. Candidates are requested to cross-check the SSB Sub-Inspector Recruitment Qualifications 2023 and then continue with the application process.
- The Indian Nationals can apply for the Staff Nurse and Pioneer SI posts.
- Aspirants applying for the Draughtsman and Communication branch for SI posts must be Indian residents or Nepal or Bhutan subjects.
- The maximum age limit to apply for the SI posts is 30 years. The minimum age to apply for recruitment is given below.
- Aspirants applying for the Draughtsman branch must have reached the age of 18 years, whereas for Staff Nurse posts, 21 years is eligible.
- The post-wise educational and professional qualification is simplified below.
- SI (Pioneer) Posts: Diploma or Graduation in Civil Engineering from an affiliated institute or college.
- SI Draughtsman Posts: Must have passed 10th Standard and hold the 2-year National Tradesman Certificate and 1-year Certificate or experience in AUTOCAD course.
- SI Draughtsman Posts: Graduation in respective engineering trades from the affiliated institute or university.
- SI Female Staff Nurse Posts: Must have passed 12th class with science and possess the 3-year diploma in General Nursing. Applicants must be registered with the Central/State Nursing Council.
- Two years of experience in the field is also required for the respective posts.
Apply for 111 CISF Sub Inspector Posts 2023
In the above sections, aspirants must have understood the forthcoming recruitment information. The eligible candidates can apply for the Sub-Inspector posts by following the consecutive steps below.
- Open the ssb.gov.in Sub Inspector Application Link 2023: https://applyssb.com.
- Then, register yourself on the portal by filling out the registration form attentively.
- Following that, press the SSB SI Notification 2023 Link to access the login page for the recruitment form.
- Here, enter all the details asked in the form.
- Upload the image and signature in the appropriate file size.
- Deposit the SSB Sub-Inspector Application Fees 2023.
- Rs 200 will be required to be paid by the general category applicants. The SC/ST/OBC/ESM category is given concessions on the application fees.
- After the payment, submit the recruitment form.
- Last but not least, print out its copy for future reference.
SSB SI Notification 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||SSB Sub Inspector Application Link|
|Official Website||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Look For More Details||SSB SI Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Basic Queries Related to the SSB SI Notification
Which scanned documents need to be uploaded to the recruitment form?
Aspirants will require a scanned copy of the recent image and signature to upload the online application form.
What is the maximum age printed in the SSB SI Notification?
The maximum age for the Sub Inspector posts is printed 30 years in the official notification.
Which community is exempted from the application fee payment?
The recruitment authority has given the Ex-Serviceman, SC, ST and Female applicants fee concessions.