SSC CGL Notification 2022: The notification for SSC CGL 2022 has been released for Group B and Group C Posts by the Staff Selection Commission on 17 September 2022. The notification was earlier going to be released on 10 September 2022 but the authority later rescheduled its release. As all the candidates should already know, the CGL examination is one of the most widely known examinations in the country and many candidates apply for it every year. So, for the candidates who are willing to apply for the SSC CGL examination this year, our article will provide them with all the relevant information that is a part of SSC CGL Notification 2022.
SSC CGL Notification 2022
The notification for the examination was released on the official website of SSC. It will contain all the details about the examination and the recruitment of candidates for different posts on its basis. The candidates can apply for the exam on the release date of notification on the official website after checking the eligibility criteria for it. We will discuss the eligibility criteria along with the number of available posts and the process of applying for the exam in detail in this article.
|Exam Supervising Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Graduate Level Exam|
|Notification Date||17 September 2022|
|Number of Vacancies for Posts||TBA|
|Start date of the Application Process||17 September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply for the exam||08th October 2022|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Exam Dates Tier-I||December 2022|
|Exam Dates Tier-II||TBA|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL 2022
The details about the different posts for this year will be mentioned in the SSC CGL notification 2022. We will discuss the basic eligibility criteria that the candidates must fulfill to apply for the available posts in the recruitment process. The different age and qualification-related eligibility criteria to be fulfilled in order to apply for the exam are mentioned below.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India/Nepal/Bhutan. The candidate who is a Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 is also considered eligible.
- The candidate should not be younger than 18 years and they should not be older than 32 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for a few category candidates.
- The candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution or equivalent. The other educational qualification eligibility criteria for different posts will be mentioned in the notification.
- The candidates need to have valid documents for seeking age relaxation and other benefits.
Upper Age Relaxation for Candidates
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|SC and ST||5 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC and ST)||15 years|
|ESM||3 years (after decreasing the military service from the actual age as on the closing date)|
|Defense Personnel (disabled in operation during service with any foreign country)||3 years|
|Defense Personnel (SC/ST)||8 years|
How to Apply for SSC CGL Exam 2022?
- To apply for the CGL exam the candidates first need to open the official website of the Staff Selection Commission i.e ssc.nic.in.
- Now, the candidates who have not registered before need to register from the option provided for it on the homepage of the website.
- For registration, the candidates need to provide their basic details and contact details like mobile number and email id.
- After the successful registration, the registration number and a password will be provided to the candidates.
- The candidates need to change the password according to their convenience.
- Now, the candidates have to log in with their login credentials and apply for the “CGL 2022 exam” on the relevant link provided for it in the latest notification section.
- The candidates can now proceed to fill in the application form. They need to enter all the asked details in the given spaces correctly.
- After filling in the required details, the candidates can upload their photographs and the image of their signature in the links given to them.
- Now, the candidates have to carefully review the details on the application form.
- After checking the correctness of details and modifying them (if required), the candidates can pay the required application fee from an online payment method or by generating a challan.
- The candidates can now submit the application form and take a printout of it.
Application Fee for SSC CGL Exam 2022
- UR: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen/Women: No Application Fee
SSC CGL 2022 Selection Process
The selection for the recruitment involves four rounds. The Tier-I and Tier-II exams are conducted online at the examination centers allotted to the candidates. The Tier-I exam consists of 100 questions from 4 subjects in which 25 questions are asked from each subject. The Tier-II exam has four papers in which each paper has 200 scoreable marks. After the Tier-I and Tier-II exam, a descriptive exam of 100 marks is held for selected candidates followed by a computer proficiency test which marks the final round of the selection process.
|SSC CGL Notification 2022||Download Here|
|SSC CGL Application Form 2022||Apply Here|
|For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Official Portal|
The official notification for SSC CGL 2022 has been released on 17 September 2022.
The details about the posts and vacancies available in them will be mentioned in the SSC CGL Notification 2022.
Yes, the tier-I exam has a negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer and the tier-II exam has a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
We hope the candidates found our article informative. For any queries, the candidates can comment below.