SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023: The much-awaited SSC CHSL notification is finally out. According to this notification, the commission wants to recruit candidates for Group C posts. For these posts, the eligible candidates can fill out the online application form from 9th May to 8th June 2023. For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023, there are 4500 vacancies in Group C posts of Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant and Data Entry Operators. The candidates must note that they can only fill out the SSC CHSL Application Form 2023 if they are eligible for the prescribed posts. For this reason, the commission has clearly shared all the eligibility criteria for the posts. The candidates who are looking to apply for Staff Selection Commission CHSL Recruitment 2023 must go through this article. Our article will share all the importation information which is associated with this recruitment process.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
The application form for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Recruitment is currently on the commission’s website. However, before the candidates proceed to fill out that application form, they must go through the SSC CHSL Notification 2023. The notification is also present on the official website of the commission. Moreover, the candidates can find the link to the pdf of that notification at the bottom of this article.
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
एसएससी सीएचएसएल भर्ती 2023: Quick Overview
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Concerned Recruitment Process||SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant and Data Entry Operators|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Release date of online Application Form||9th May 2023|
|Final date for Application Form Submission||8th June 2023|
|Dates for Correction in Application Form||14th to 15th June 2023|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Payment mode of Application Fee||Online and Offline|
|Last date for Online Fee Payment||10th June 2023|
|Last date for Offline Fee Payment||12th June 2023|
|Selection Process||Through a CBT|
|Tier- I CBT Date||August 2023|
|SSC Official Website||https://ssc.nic.in/|
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Salary 2023
For the different posts in Staff Selection Commission 2023, the details of the pay scale are given below. The commission will offer salary and other allowances to candidates after their final selection.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat||Pay Level-2 ( Rs. 19,900/- to 63, 200/-)|
|Data Entry Operator||Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500/- to 81,100/-) and Pay Level-5 (Rs. 29,200/- to 92,300/-)|
|Data Entry Operator, Grade A||Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500/- to 81,100/-)|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To fill out the SSC CHSL Application Form 2023 to apply for the recruitment process, the following are the eligibility criteria. The candidates cannot proceed with the application process without fulfilling these eligibility criteria.
- The candidates must possess citizenship or India/ Nepal/ Bhutan/ a person of Indian origin who migrated from India’s neighbouring countries or east African countries.
- The age limit as of 1 August 2023 for the UR candidates is 18 to 27 years. The candidates’ age for the post must be in accordance with a Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary Certificate.
- The candidates must have passed the 12th standard or attained equivalent qualification before the deadline for application which is 4 January 2023.
- The candidates must have necessarily obtained the relevant qualification from a recognized institution.
Upper Age Relaxation
For the reserved category candidates, there is some relaxation in the maximum age. The years of relaxation in maximum age vary from category to category. The complete information regarding these years of age relaxation with respect to the categories is in the following table.
|SC and ST||5 years|
|PwBD (UR)||10 years|
|PwBD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwBD (SC and ST)||15 years|
|ESM||Deduction of service years and their age+ 3 years|
|Defense Personnel (UR and OBC)||3 years|
|Defense Personnel (SC and ST)||8 years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (UR and OBC)||Up to the age of 40 years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC and ST)||Up to the age of 45 years|
|Widows, Divorces, and Judicially Separated Women (Unmarried)- UR and OBC||Up to the age of 35 years|
|Widows, Divorces, and Judicially Separated Women (Unmarried)- SC and ST||Up to the age of 40 years|
ssc.nic.in CHSL Recruitment 2023 Process of Applying Online
The candidates can proceed to apply online for ssc.nic.in CHSL Recruitment 2023 after the fulfilment of all the eligibility criteria. To fill out the application form, the candidates can refer to the following step-by-step procedure.
- Using the URL https://ssc.nic.in/, the candidates first need to open the official portal of SSC.
- The candidates will find a login section on the homepage of the website that has an option for Registration for New Users.
- Now, the candidates can proceed with the registration process for CHSL.
- Here, the candidates have to correctly enter their basic, additional, and contact details to create their login details.
- After completing the registration process, the candidates will receive a registration number and password as their login details.
- Now, the candidates must go to the login window again and log in with these details.
- After logging in, the candidates will see the online application link for CHSL Exam under the Latest Notifications section.
- In the application form, the candidates must correctly fill in all the details in the respective spaces they see on their screens.
- After filling in these details, the candidates also have to upload their photographs and signatures exactly according to the instructions given.
- With the completion of all of these procedures, the candidates must go for a preview of their application form.
- After reviewing the application form and making the necessary corrections, the candidates can proceed with the application fee payment.
- The successful payment of the application fee indicates the completion of the application process.
- The candidates can now submit the application form and later on obtain its hard copy.
SSC CHSL Application Fee 2023
The UR male candidates will need to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- in the application process. The candidates of SC, ST, OBC, PwBD, and ESM categories will not need to pay the above-mentioned application fee. For the payment of the application fee, the candidates can use online payment methods and SBI Challan. The candidates who will pay through the SBI challan must generate it by 4 January 2023. Whereas, the final date for online application fee submission is 5 January 2023 (by 11 PM IST).
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Selection Process 2023
The first round of the SSC CHSL Selection Process 2023 is a Tier-I CBT. This CBT will be conducted in either February or March 2023. For this exam, the commission will timely release the admit cards for the candidates. The candidates will appear for the CBT in one of the examination centers they picked in the application form. The selected candidates after this Tier-I CBT will appear for the Tier-II CBT. For future updates regarding the Staff Selection Commission CHSL Selection Process, the candidates must stay in touch with our portal.
|Apply Online Through||SSC CHSL Application Form 2023|
|For More Information Check Out||SSC CHSL Notification 2023|
|Follow For Useful Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Can candidates edit the SSC CHSL Application Form 2023 after submitting it?
The commission will provide the option for amendments in the application form to the candidates between the 14th to 15th of June 2023. The candidates can edit the application form twice on these dates for which they will be charged Rs. 200/- (first correction) and Rs. 500/- (Second Correction).
What is the final date for submission of the application fee through an SBI challan?
The final date for application fee submission through the SBI challan is 6 January 2023. The candidates can pay the application fee through Challan only during the working hours of the bank.
Will all the candidates who fill out the online application fee get to be a part of the SSC CHSL Selection Process 2023?
No, for the selection process only the eligible candidates will be the participants.