On the 20th of July, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) officials released a short notice to inform candidates of the SSC CPO SI 2023 Notification. The recruitment official notification will be released on the 22nd of July in the SSC portal. Candidates who have a graduation degree are eligible for the upcoming Delhi Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2023 till August 2023. The online application details, vacancy distribution, and eligibility criteria will be comprehended in the SSC CPO SI 2023 Notification.
SSC CPO SI 2023 Notification
The CAPF SSC SI Recruitment 2023 Application Form will be available on the official portal online. The officials will not accept offline recruitment forms. Candidates should be prepared with a scanned copy of the image, signature, and other relevant information to upload to the recruitment form. The online application form will be accepted within the specified official deadline. The official SSC CPO SI 2023 Notification will assist the candidates in the application process.
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
Delhi Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2023: Quick Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||Delhi Police Sub-Inspector/ SSC CPO SI|
|Supervising Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Post||Sub-Inspector (SI)|
|Total Vacancies||To be Notified|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 35400 to 112400|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start Date of Application||July 2023|
|Application Fees||General/OBC/EWS: Rs 100|
|End Date of Application||August 2023|
|Selection Method||Tier I: Written Exam |
Physical Efficiency & Standard Test (PE&ST)
Tier II: Online Exam
|Tier 1 Exam Date||October 2023|
SSC CPO Sub-Inspector 2023 Eligibility
The SSC CAPF SI 2023 Qualifications for the Sub-Inspector are divided into various segments. All the listed points are crucial for fulfilling the requirements of the recruitment.
- Only Indian citizens can apply for the recruitment.
- Aspirants should have completed their graduation from any stream with a decent score.
- The candidate should have obtained the age of 18 years and below 25 years of age.
- Candidates should meet the physical standard set by the officials.
SSC CPO SI 2023 Notification Apply Online
The SSC CPO SI 2023 Notification will explain the procedure for applying for recruitment. Eligible candidates can also read the steps listed below for guidance.
- Navigate the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) website: https://ssc.nic.in
- The right corner of the home page will provide the login link for the candidates who have registered before.
- New candidates are required to register themselves and receive their login credentials.
- Now, log in to the portal by inserting the SSC Registration Number and Password.
- Now, fill out the application form available on the dashboard.
- Upload the photo, signature, and relevant documents.
- Delhi Police Sub-Inspector 2023 Application Fees will be deposited at the end of the application process.
- Rs 100 will be deposited through the online gateways.
- Submit the recruitment form.
- Print out the application form for future reference.
ssc.nic.in CAPF 2023 Selection Method
The SSC CPO Sub-Inspector 2023 Selection procedure consists of four stages. All the stages are essential for recruiting candidates for the SI post. The four stages of selection are listed below.
Stage 1: Tier 1 Computer-Based Test
Stage 2: Physical Efficiency & Standard Test (PE&ST)
Stage 3: Tier 2 Computer-Based Test
Stage 4: Document Verification & Medical Exam
SSC CPO SI 2023 Notification: Important Links
|Apply Online||SSC CPO SI Notification Link|
|Check For More Updates||SSC CPO SI Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
FAQs Related to SSC CPO SI 2023 Notification
What is the pay scale of the CPO SI Post?
The SI post-pay scale is Rs 35400 to 112400 with a level of 6.
When will the officials organize the tier 1 exam?
The tier 1 exam for the CPO recruitment will be conducted in the month of October.