SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment: The Staff Selection Commission has recently released the notification for the post of Delhi Police Head Constable. The authority is all set to select the eligible candidates for the AWO/TPO posts. The authorities have also started accepting the application form for it.
The application form has been released on the official website of SSC. The officials release the application form on 8th July 2022. All the candidates who are interested in the post can now apply for it. But first, you will get detailed information about the SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment in our article. Such as Eligibility Criteria, Vacancies, Application Fees, etc.
SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment
The authorities have released the application form to recruit the candidates for the AWO/TPO positions. The application form can be filled out online only. The authority will not accept any application via any other mode. The application form can be submitted by 29th July 2022. No application form will be entertained after the last date. Before applying for the post, applicants must make sure that they are eligible for the post. All the readers must look through the article to get the latest update about एसएससी दिल्ली पुलिस हेड कांस्टेबल recruitment.
SSC Delhi AWO/TPO Recruitment: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Head Constable (Assistant Wireless Operator/ Tele-Printer|
|Advertisement Published on||8th July 2022|
|Examination name||Delhi Police Examination|
|Total vacant posts||Male: 573|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Releasing Mode||Online Mode|
|Selection process||Computer-Based Exam|
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Schedule
|Commencement of Online Application||8th July 2022|
|Last date of Online Application||29th July 2022|
|Last date to generate the offline challan||29th July 2022|
|Last date to pay the application fee||30th July 2022|
|Availability of Correction Window||2nd August 2022|
|Conduction of the examination||October 2022|
SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria. Candidates who will fulfil the criteria mentioned by the authority will be eligible to apply for the recruitment. The authority set the eligibility criteria in order to shortlist the number of candidates. Given below are the eligibility criteria for the above-mentioned post:
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- The minimum age of the applicants must be 18 years old.
- The maximum age of the candidates must be 27 years old.
- There is age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- Applicants must have passed class 12th with Science and Maths subject from recognized board OR,
- They must possess National Trade Certificate in Mechanic cum Operator Electronic Communication System.
The authority has also released the vacancy details in the advertisement. The officials have released the vacancy separately for males and females. There is also a reservation of the seats for the candidates belonging to the reserved category. Check out the table to know more about the vacancies:
How to apply for the Apply for AWO/TPO Posts?
Applicants who do not know the procedure to apply for the recruitment can look here. Here we have mentioned the procedure via which you will be able to apply for the AWO/ TPO posts. Following are the steps to apply for the above-mentioned post:
- Firstly, go to the official portal of SSC i.e., https://ssc.nic.in/
- Secondly, click on the Register Now available there and a new page will get open on the screen.
- Thirdly, enter all the required details carefully and submit them.
- After that tap on the declaration box and register yourself on the portal.
- And then log in with your registration details and change your password.
- After that, log in again with your new password and start filling out the application form.
- After entering all the required details submit them and then move forward.
- Then click on apply option available in front of the above-mentioned position.
- After that, enter the required information as well as upload the required documents.
- Proceed further to make the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, preview the application form and submit it.
- Also, take a hard copy of the formal as well as the fee receipt for future use.
एसएससी दिल्ली पुलिस हेड कांस्टेबल Application Fee
All the candidates will also have to pay the application fee while filling out the application form. The form cannot be submitted without paying the application fee. The application is Rs. 100/-. Candidates belonging to SC, ST, and ESM categories are exempted from paying the fee. Women will also not have to pay the fee. The authority has provided various payment methods like Debit Card, BHIM UPI, Net Banking, Challan, etc.
SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment: Important Links
|Check Out SSC Portal||SSC Website Link|
|Check Out Application Link||AWO/TPO Application Link|
|Check Recruitment Advertisement||Head Constable Advertisement|
|Follow for more recruitments updates||Bihar News Portal Link|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As per the official notification, the pay matrix for the above-mentioned post is Pay Level 4 (Rs. 25500 to 81100)
Yes, the authority has provided the time to the candidates for the modification in the application form. You can do the changes in the application form on 2nd August 2022.
Applicants will have to submit a passport-sized photograph and signature in the application. The size of the photograph should be between 20 to 50 kb. The size of the signature should be between 10 to 20 kb.