SSC MTS Recruitment 2023: Staff Selection Commission recently announced 11409 vacancies for the MTS & Havaldar Posts. The SSC Multi Tasking Staff 2023 Registration will take place online through the official portal. The registration process was initiated on 18th Jan ’23 & shall remain active till
17th Feb ’23 24th February 2023. Candidates who wish to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 can check the eligibility guidelines in this article. If you are eligible for these posts, you can access the direct link at the end of this article and apply immediately.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
Staff Selection Commission recently publicized an advertisement concerning the SSC MTS Recruitment 2023. The advertisement includes all the guidelines that one would need to fill out in the MTS SSC Recruitment Application Forms. Since it is quite tedious to go through the lengthy notification, we have extracted the precise information for you. By reading this article you will procure the correct information regarding this recruitment process. Keep reading to find out if you are eligible for the SSC MTS & Havaldar 2023 Recruitment.
एसएससी एमटीएस भर्ती 2023 Highlights
|Article Type||Recruitment Process|
|Recruitment Title||Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) & Havaldar Recruitment 2023|
|Recruiting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Titles||Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical)|
Havaldar (CBIC & CBN)
|SSC MTS 2023 Total Vacancy||MTS: 10880|
|Minimum Qualification||10th Pass|
|Online Application Process||18/01/23 to 24/02/23|
|Application Receipt Generation Deadline||24th February 2023|
|Fee payment deadline||19/02/23 (11:00 pm)|
|Offline Challan Generation Deadline||19/02/23 (11:00 pm)|
|Payment by Challan Deadline||20/02/23|
|Application Form Correction Window||23/02/23 to 24/02/23 (11 pm)|
|Date of Exam||April 2023|
|Minimum Eligibility||Class 10th|
|Age limit||18 to 25 years|
SSC MTS Havaldar Salary 2023
The SSC MTS Havaldar Salary 2023 will be ₹18,000. The Multi Tasking Staff Non-Technical, as well as the Havaldar positions, are both Pay Level 1 Group C Non-Gazetted Posts. The appointed applicants under these posts will enjoy all the benefits offered to Pay Level 1 employees governed by the 7th Pay Commission.
- SSC GD Result 2023
- SSC JE Admit Card 2023
- SSC CHSL Admit Card 2023
- Indian Army NCC 54 Special Entry Recruitment 2023
SSC Multi Tasking Staff 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the Non-Technical Multi Tasking Staff or Havaldar posts, the candidates must fulfil a preset list of criteria. These SSC Multi Tasking Staff 2023 Eligibility Criteria befall under various parameters. We have collaborated all the eligibility parameters in a simple tabular form below:
|Citizenship||1. Natives of India, Nepal and Bhutan are eligible.|
2. Tibetan refugees
3. Indian Immigrants from Tanzania, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Malawi, Zaire, Uganda, Kenya, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Zambia & Zaire who wish to relocate to the Indian Subcontinent
|SSC MTS 2023 Age Limit||The candidates should be of the following age as of 1/1/23:|
For CBN Department: 18 to 25 years
For CBIC Department: 18 to 27 years
Government Employees: 18 to 40 years
Government Employees + SC/ST: 18 to 45 years
Divorced Females/ Widows/ Legally Separated Females: 18 to 35 years
Divorced Females/ Widows/ Legally Separated Females: 18 to 40 years
|Age Relaxation on upper age criteria||OBC: 3 years|
SC/ST: 5 years
PwBD + SC/ST: 15 years
PwBD + OBC: 13 years
PwBD + UR: 10 years
ESM: 3 years
Defence Personnel: 3 years
Defence Personnel + SC/ST: 8 years
SSC MTS Application Document Requirement 2023
Candidates will require to keep these documents ready to be uploaded on the SSC MTS Application Form 2023:
- Passport size photo in JPEG format between 20 to 50 kb size. The image dimension should range between 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm. This image should not be older than 3 months ago.
- Scanned signature image in a JPEG format between 10 to 20 kb in size. The image dimension must be 4 cm x 2 cm.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The MTS Application Form filling process will take place in two parts, these are One Time Registration & Online Application form. Both these parts are explained in this section for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online:
- First, open the portal of SSC by visiting the link,’https://ssc.nic.in/‘
- Now, click on the Register Now link.
- Now you will be taken to the One Time Registration Page of SSC.
- Now you will need to provide your Basic Details which are your identification particulars.
- Next, you will need to type in your Contact Details for the authentication process through OTP.
- Finally, you will be asked to agree to a declaration statement.
- This process will generate the login credentials for you.
Online Registration forms
- Once the online registration is complete, circle back to the homepage and click on the Login option.
- Provide the credentials which were generated at the time of OTR.
- Now, click on the Apply Link for the MTS (Non-Technical) Staff & Havaldar CBIC & CBN.
- The next section will appear auto-filled as the information was filled in during the OTR.
- You can change certain entries if there is any mistype.
- Choose your exam city and the language you wish to give your paper in.
- Upload the necessary entities according to the specifications.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 100
- Save the fee receipt reference number as well as the filled एसएससी एमटीएस भर्ती 2023 form for any possible future procedures.
The SSC MTS & Havaldar Application Fee 2023 is ₹100. The application fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Internet banking, Credit/ Debit Cards, SBI Challan & Rupay Credit. Candidates must submit the fee in order to complete the application process. Failing to do so will leave your application incomplete.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Selection Process 2023
The selection process for the SSC Multi Tasking Staff & Havaldar 2023 Post takes place in a sequential manner. Candidates need to clear each step of the selection determination to achieve their desired post. The selection process 2023 is given below:
- The first selection determiner round is a computer-based exam. There will be 2 Computer Based Exam namely Session 1 & Session 2.
- Session 2 exam will only be unlocked and evaluated if the candidates clear the 1st round.
- There will be an additional Determiner round for the applicants applying for the Havaldar post. This round will test the physical fitness of the candidates, namely the Physical Efficiency Test.
- Merit lists will be based on Session 2 CBE Exam performance for the post of MTS. As for Havaldar posts, merit lists will be based on both Session 2 Exam & PET.
- Separate merit lists will be published for the different age groups: 18 to 25 years & 18 to 27 years.
- Merit lists will be subdivided in accordance to age groups, location & category of the shortlisted candidates
|Apply Online Here||SSC MTS Application Form 2023 Direct Download Link|
|Check for More||SSC MTS Notification 2023 pdf|
|Follow for More||Bihar News Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the SSC MTS 2023 application fee be paid online only?
The SSC MTS 2023 application fee can be paid offline also. This can be achieved by the creation of Challan at your nearest SBI bank branch.
When will the SSC MTS 2023 Application forms be out?
The SSC MTS 2023 Application forms are already out. You can start filling them out on the official website of the Staff Service Commission until 24th February 2023.