The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has opened the portal for the submission of the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Application (2nd of August). Under this recruitment, the 12th-pass candidates can apply for the Grade C & D Stenographer post. Interested candidates can download the official notification and check the eligibility criteria. The SSC portal will provide the online recruitment form by the 23rd of August. The officials will recruit 1207 candidates for the respective posts.
Aspirants can read the given article and grasp the recruitment-related information. The recruitment notification and official link are also provided at the bottom of the post.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
The SSC Steno 2023 Recruitment Form can’t be submitted from any other medium except online. The officials will reject the application of ineligible candidates. This is to notify the applicants that the Group ‘D’ Stenographer post in the Border Road Organisation (BRO) is only available for males. Candidates must check the vacancies and then apply for them accordingly.
एसएससी स्टेनोग्राफर भर्ती 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Recruitment
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
|Name of the Post
|C & D
|Group C: 4200 to 4600
Group D: 2400
|Total Vacant Seats
|Mode of Application
|Computer Based Test (CBT)
Stenography Skill Test
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
- RCFL Recruitment 2023
- Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship 2023
- Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships 2023
SSC Steno Group C, D Recruitment 2023 Vacancies
|List of Categories
|Group C Posts
|Group D posts
|Scheduled Caste (SC)
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)
|Unreserved Category (UR)
ssc.nic.in Steno 2023 Recruitment Eligibility
The ssc.nic.in Steno 2023 Recruitment Qualifications must be checked to start the application procedure.
- Citizens of India or subjects of Nepal and Bhutan or Indian Origin candidates are qualified to apply.
- The minimum age limit for the Group C & D post is 18 years and the maximum age for Group C is 30 years and 27 years for Group D applicants.
- Applicants can refer to the notification for age relaxations.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Aspirants must hold the 12th standard passing certificate from the recognized board.
- Candidates should also have shorthand typing certificates.
SSC Steno 2023 Application Fees
Candidates applying for the respective post will be required to deposit Rs 100 as the application fee. The payment can be made via the BHIM UPI, Rupay Credit/Debit Card Net Banking, Master, Visa, or Maestro Card. Applicants should make sure that the payment is successfully completed. The SC/ST/PwBD/Women/Ex-Serviceman are given fee concessions in the SSC Grade C & D Stenographer 2023 Recruitment Application. The deposited fees are non-refundable and non-transferable in any situation.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Application Procedure
Applicants can fill in the form successfully by visiting the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Official Website and following the steps listed below. These steps will help the applicants to submit the form without any difficulty.
- Open the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) website: https://ssc.nic.in
- Applicants who have registered before can log in to the portal and access the recruitment form.
- Applicants new to the portal will be required to register first and then access the form.
- Enter the personal details, Aadhar card number, contact number, and email ID and submit it.
- Now, officials will provide the SSC Registration Number and Password which must be entered on the login page.
- The Online SSC Grade C & D Stenographer 2023 Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Input all the data asked in the form and select the post for which you are eligible.
- Upload the image and signature in the jpg or jpeg format below 50 kb.
- Payment of the application form is the last step for online application completion.
- Now, review the form and hit the Submit button.
- Last but not least, print out its physical copy for future reference.
SSC Grade C & D Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Start of Application Submission
|2nd of August
|Last Date of Application Submission
|23rd of August
|Correct Window Application Available
|24th to 25th of August
|Admit Card Release Date
|To be Notified Soon
|Online Exam Date
SSC Steno Group C and D 2023 Selection Procedure
The stenographer selection process will go through 4 stages which are listed below. Candidates who want to get selected have to pass all the listed stages.
- Online Test
- Stenography Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
The online written examination will be conducted in the month of October. Candidates can check the SSC Steno Group C and D 2023 Exam Pattern from the official notification. Aspirants qualifying for all the stages will be recruited for the Stenographer post.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|SSC Grade C & D Stenographer Application Link
|look For More Details
|SSC Grade C & D Stenographer Recruitment Notification
|Follow For Updates
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When can we modify the incorrect information in the recruitment form?
The online correction window will be provided from the 24th of August to the 25th of August. Candidates can correct the wrong information within the given days.
What documents are required to upload in the form?
Candidates will be required to upload a recent passport-size photo and signature in the application form.