Swayam Portal Registration: The President of India, Ram Nath Kovind launched the Study Webs of Active Learning for Young Aspiring Minds portal on 9th July 2017. It is an online platform of Massive open online courses. The concerning authority has prepared this platform for all the students from different part of the country who does not much money to get the best quality study. To help these students and all the other students, the authority has prepared this portal. Through this portal, the best teachers of various will come together in a single platform and will share their knowledge. All the students will get the benefits of it and they do not even have to pay a single rupee to join the course. Through the article, you will get detailed information related to the Swayam Portal Registration. So do read the following article till the end.
Swayam Portal Registration
The MOOC registration is still in progress for various courses. Candidates can now apply for it online. The Swayam registration link is available on the official portal of Swayam. There is no offline mode to register on the portal. All the undergraduate students will get the credits from this course which will be shifted to their college course. The school going students will get the help in understanding the subject topics and they will also learn something apart from their syllabus.
To authority has kept everything in mind while preparing the portal. As of now, there are around 2000 courses available in the portal. So, all the students who are interested in the program are advised to join the program as soon as possible as the registration for most of the courses has already been closed. Applicants are advised to visit the portal from time to time to get the latest news concerning the topic in our article.
Swayam Portal Online- Details
|Name of the Portal||Study Webs of Active Learning for Young|
Aspiring Minds (SWAYAM)
|Offered Course||UG, PG, School, and Out of School Education|
|Goal of the Programme||To provide the best quality education all across India|
|Number of National Coordinators||9 National Coordinators|
|Beneficiaries||All the children of India|
|Availability Mode of Registration||Online Mode|
Scope of Swayam Program
|Providing curriculum-based course contents that covers various disciplines such as arts,|
science, commerce, performing arts, medicine, humanities, technology, law, agriculture, social sciences, etc. in the higher-education discipline.
|Providing courses that can fulfill all the needs of lifelong learners.|
|Providing Advanced curriculum and professional certification under a federated scheme|
in the higher-education discipline that can fulfil the demands of the Choice Based Credit System that is presently being implemented in the country at the UG level.
|Provide independent courses that will be taught as self-awareness courses for the training of specific skill sets.|
|To provide class 9th to 12th modules for teacher training to help the learner understand the subject better and also prepare them for competitive exams for professional degree courses.|
|Provide Skill-based courses, which cover both the skills domain of polytechnics as well as industrial skills that is certified by the sector skill councils.|
Steps to do Swayam Portal Registration
All the applicants who are interested in any of the course offered by the portal and wants to register themselves must look here. If you guys do not know the Swayam Website registration process then you can refer to our article as we have mentioned the procedure in its simplest way. Following are the steps to do the registration:
- Start the process by visiting the official website of Awayam i.e., https://swayam.gov.in/
- The home page of the portal will get open on the device.
- Find the option of Sign In/ Register available there and click on it.
- A new page will get open on the device within a second.
- The login section will be available there. Click on the Sign-Up option available under that.
- Now start entering all the required details carefully and tap on send verification code option.
- Enter the verification code and tap on create option available there.
- You will successfully get registered on the portal.
How to Enroll in the Course?
Applicants who have successfully registered themselves on the portal by following the steps provided above are now eligible to enroll for the course. In this paragraph, we will provide you with the procedure through which you will be able to join the respective course. Following are the steps to complete the enrollment process:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Swayam Portal.
- Proceed further by logging yourself on the portal.
- Then tap on your name and a dashboard will get open on the device.
- Scroll through the page and click on the explore option.
- And a new page will appear on the screen in just a few seconds.
- Now filter the courses by selecting all the options available on the left side of the new page.
- After finding the desired course, click on it.
- Now check all the details related to that course on the new page.
- Post checking the details, find and tap on the Join option.
- Start entering the personal and educational details carefully.
- Recheck all the details once entered and submit the.
- Finally, you will be able to join the course.
Process of Swayam Portal Login
All the applicants who already created an account and want to log in to the portal can now do it. In this paragraph, we have provided the procedure to do login. Given below are the steps of Swayam Login:
- Firstly, go to the authorized portal of Swayam (https://swayam.gov.in/)
- The home page of the official website will be open on the screen.
- Click on the option of Sign In/ Registration option.
- The login box will appear on the new page.
- Enter your Username and Password carefully.
- Once entered, recheck it and then submit the details.
- And you will get successfully logged in to the portal.
(If you forgot the password then follow the first four steps, tap on forgot password option, enter all the asked details and submit it. After that, you will be able to create the new password)
National Coordinators of Swayam
The authorities have appointed nine national coordinators to ensure that the best quality of content is being delivered. Following are the coordinators that are appointed by the officials:
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) for self-paced and international programmes.
- National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR) for Teacher Training Courses.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) for out of school students.
- Consortium for Educational Communication (CEC) for UG education.
- National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) for school education.
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) for school education.
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIMB) for management studies.
- National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) for Engineering Courses.
- University Grants Commission (UGC) for non-technical PG education.
We believe that you guys found our informative and useful. If you have any feedback concerning the article then do tell us in the comment box provided below in the article. Thank you.