The Directorate of Medical Education of the state has declared the Tamil Nadu NEET UG Counselling 2023 Registration online. Eligible natives of the state can register themselves for the MBBS, BDS and Paramedical courses. The tnmedicalselection.net 2023 MBBS & BDS Counselling Registration end date is the 10th of July. Students can visit the tnmedicalonline.co.in portal and upload their documents and fill out the registration form accurately. The schedule of the Tamil Nadu NEET UG Counselling 2023 is given below to assist the candidates with the proceedings.
Tamil Nadu NEET UG Counselling 2023
The native of the state is eligible to apply for the Tamil Nadu NEET UG Counselling 2023. Aspirants have to present all the proofs which prove their candidature for the Management and Government Quota seats. The tnmedicalselection.net 2023 MBBS & BDS Counselling Application Form will be submitted online by the students including the Special Category and Sports Quota Students. The sports quota students are also required to submit the application form offline at the official address.
The officials have reserved 7.5 % of seats for the students who have studied at the government school of the state. The rank list will be uploaded on the same portal after which the seat allocation of the eligible candidates will be concluded as per the cut off.
|Category of Article||Counselling|
|Name of the Exam||National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET)|
|Managing Officials||Directorate of Medical Education|
|Courses||MBBS, BDS and Paramedical|
|Selection Stages||Entrance Test |
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
|Types of Quota||Government Quota|
|Application Fees||GQ: Rs 500 ( Excluding SC, ST and SCA Category) |
MQ: Rs 1000
tnmedicalselection.net 2023 MBBS & BDS Counselling Schedule
|List of Events||Important Dates|
|Notification Issuance Date||27th of June|
|Start of Counselling Registration||28th of June|
|Deadline for Counselling Registration||10th of July ( 5:00 P.M)|
|Rank List Declaration||To be notified soon|
|Start of Courses||To be notified soon|
|Admission Closure||To be notified soon|
Documents Required in the TN Medical 2023 Counselling Form
In the TN Medical 2023 Counselling Application process, students have to upload scanned copies of documents. The given documents with the application form will be scrutinised and the first merit list will be updated on the official webpage. The list of documents which are asked to be uploaded on the form is given below.
- NEET UG Scorecard and the Hall Ticket
- 10th Standard Memo-cum-certificate
- 12th Standard Memo-cum-certificate
- HSC Certificates
- Transfer of Certificate (TC)
- Class VIth to 12th certificate to prove as the native of the state.
- Community Certificate
- Native Certificate
- Community Certificate of either of the parents.
- Special Category Certificate
Tamil Nadu NEET UG Counselling 2023 Registration Online
The Tamil Nadu NEET UG Counselling 2023 Registration Form is available on the official page. A separate application form for the Management Quota and Government Quota applicants is activated by the officials. Aspirants are required to navigate the portal and follow the steps given below accordingly.
- Visit the Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu website: https://tnmedicalselection.net
- Select the courses the relevant course.
- The counselling page will appear on the screen.
- Here, aspirants can register for medical courses including MBBS, BDS and Paramedical.
- Select the Online Application link of the respective courses.
- Students who have not registered before need to register first by filling out the Tamil Nadu Medical UG 2023 Counselling Registration form.
- The login credentials will be generated for the students which will be used to access the counselling form.
- Now, log in with the allotted credentials and proceed with the form.
- Here, fill up the individual basic details, and educational scores and upload the scanned documents which are listed in the above section.
- After that, the payment section of the application fees will be done online.
- Rs 1000 is for Management Quota and Rs 500 for the Government Management Quota except for the SC, ST, and SCA categories.
- After the completion, print out the physical copy of the registration form for the next stages.
TN Paramedical Courses 2023 Counselling Process
The procedure for the registration has been explained above in the article. Now, the TN Paramedical Courses 2023 Counselling Applications will be scrutinised and the first provisional merit list of the selected candidates will be updated. Students will be updated on the counselling schedule via the online portal. After which, they have to deposit Rs 500 and Rs 1000 for the GQ or MQ respectively as the registration fees. Security fees will also be deposited simultaneously. The preferences of the courses with the institutes will be selected by the students after which seat allocation will be considered on the basis of the selected priorities.
Criteria for Scrutinising Tamil Nadu Medical UG 2023 Counselling Registration Form.
When the TN Medical 2023 First Provisional Merit List will be released, it will be scrutinised in multiple sections. The list of categories in which the merit list will be segregated is listed below.
- Government Quota List
- Management Quota List
- 7.5% List for the Government School Students
- Special Category Students
- Minority Category List
- NRI List
Tamil Nadu NEET UG Counselling 2023: Important Links
|Register Here||Tamil Nadu NEET UG Counselling Link|
|Look For More Details||TN NEET UG Counselling Government Quota Notification|
TN NEET UG Counselling Management Quota Notification
TN NEET UG Counselling Paramedical Degrees Notification
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What should be the step for the students finding difficulty in comprehending counselling details?
Students can approach the nearest medical college with their original documents. Here, students can make use of the facilities to register for the counselling procedure.
How can an eminent sportsperson submit the counselling registration form?
The sportsperson is required to submit the counselling form online as well as offline. The offline application should be submitted in person to the given address.
Directorate of Medical Education,
162, Periyar E.V.R. High Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai-600 010”.
How many fees do the candidates need to deposit as security?
The GQ students have to deposit Rs 30,000 whereas Rs 1,00,00 for the MQ students.