TANCET 2023 Registration: For admission to MBA and MCA Academic Programs, Anna University will conduct TANCET 2023 on 25 March 2023. To appear for this entrance test, the applicants can opt for TANCET 2023 Registration from 1st to
22nd February 2023 28th February 2023. The applicants can register for the entrance test exclusively on the university’s portal for the entrance test. Furthermore, prior to filling out the TANCET 2023 Application Form, all the applicants need to ensure that they are eligible as per the determined eligibility criteria for their academic program. All the applicants who want to appear for the exam will learn all the information regarding its registration through this article.
TANCET 2023 Registration
For making the registration process for TANCET 2023 hassle-free for the aspirants, the university has released an information brochure for it. All the applicants who will register for this entrance must go through this information brochure. Moreover, it is also mandatory for all applicants to submit Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Application Form 2023 within the prescribed dates. So, it is recommended to the eligible applicants that they register for the entrance test in the first week of the application process itself. More details regarding the entrance test and its application process are in the article below.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
தமிழ்நாடு பொது நுழைவுத் தேர்வு 2023 பதிவு: Overview
|The topic of discussion in the Article||TANCET 2023 Registration|
|Registration For||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2023|
|Entrance Test Conducting University||Anna University, Chennai|
|Offered Academic Programs||MBA and MCA|
|Required Educational Qualification||A Bachelor’s Degree|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Start date of Online Registration||1 February 2023|
|Deadline for Online Registration||28 February 2023|
|Fee for the Entrance Test||For UR Applicants- Rs. 1000/-|
For Reserved Applicants- Rs. 500/-
|Mode of Payment for Entrance Test Fee||Online|
|Date of the Entrance Test||25 March 2023|
|For queries||[email protected]|
|TANCET Official Website||https://tancet.annauniv.edu/|
Tamil Nadu CET Registration 2023 Important Instructions
There are certain instructions that are associated with Tamil Nadu CET Registration 2023. All the applicants must check out all of these instructions and keep them in mind while registering for the entrance test.
- The applicants must make sure that all the information they enter in the application form for TANCET 2023 is accurate. After the submission of the application form, the applicants will not be able to update any information on it.
- All the documents that applicants will upload in the application form must be in accordance with the specifications given by the University.
- Within the specified deadline, all the applicants must do the payment of the examination fee.
- The applicants must log in using their login details 2-3 days after the application form submission to ensure the approval of their registration.
- ISI Application Form 2023
- List of Universities & Colleges Participating in CUET 2023
- NEET PG Admit Card 2023
TANCET 2023 Registration Eligibility Criteria
For admission to MBA and MCA programs, the eligibility criteria are distinctive according to the course. The following table provides complete information regarding these eligibility criteria. Therefore, all the applicants must mandatorily make sure they are eligible for the course they want to apply for before opting for Tamil Nadu CET 2023 Registration.
|Name of the Academic Program||Eligibility Criteria|
|MBA||Must possess a Bachelor’s degree that had a duration of 3 years with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for BC, BCM, MBC, SC, SCA and ST Applicants of Tamil Nadu)|
The degree must be obtained in any of the following patterns:
1. 10+ 2+ 3/ 4/ 5 years pattern OR;
2. 10 + 3 years Diploma +3 years pattern OR;
3. B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. / B.Pharm
4. 10 + 2 + AMIE/ 10 + 3 years diploma+ AMIE
|MCA||Must possess a certified Bachelor’s degree that had a duration of 3 years in BCA/ BSc. OR; |
Must possess a Bachelor’s degree having Mathematics as a subject in 12th or Graduation level with 50% marks (45% for BC, BCM, MBC, SC, SCA and ST Applicants of Tamil Nadu)
The pattern of the Bachelor’s degree is the same as that of the MBA Program
tancet.annauniv.edu Registration Process 2023
The following is the complete list of all the steps the applicants have to go through in the tancet.annauniv.edu Registration Process 2023.
- To start, the applicants have to open the official website of TANCET by Anna University which is https://tancet.annauniv.edu/.
- As the applicants scroll down on the homepage of this website, they will find the online application link for TANCET 2023.
- Through this application link, the applicants will arrive at the login portal of the University. Here, the applicants must choose the New Registration option.
- Using this option, the applicants will reach the page that contains the registration form for the Entrance Test.
- Once the applicants fully fill out this registration form, their login details will be created.
- With these login details, the applicants must begin to fill out the application form.
- In the application form, the applicants have to fill out their personal details, educational qualification details and examination details.
- The applicants also have to upload all of the required documents in this TANCET Online Form 2023.
- Now before the applicants pay the entrance test fee, they must carefully check the correctness of every detail in the application form.
- After this, the applicants can pay for the entrance test using the given payment methods.
- Once the fee is submitted, the applicants can submit the application form as well.
- The applicants must necessarily take a printout of the application form for all future exam-related events.
Entrance Test Fee
To take part in the entrance test, it is compulsory for the applicants to pay the required fee for it through the given online payment methods. The amount of the TANCET Fee 2023 is different for reserved and UR categories. For details regarding this, the applicants can refer to the following table.
|Category||Entrance Test Fee (For MBA and MCA Courses)|
|SC, SCA and ST of Tamil Nadu State||Rs. 500/-|
|All other categories||Rs. 1000/-|
Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2023
For MBA and MCA Courses, the TANCET 2023 will be conducted on 25 March 2023 in 15 distinct cities of the state. The duration of this exam will be 2 hours and it will have 100 questions from the defined syllabus for both courses. All the questions in the exam will be MCQs and the applicants will be rewarded 1 mark for each correct answer i.e. the maximum scoreable marks in the exam are 100. The schedule of the entrance test for both academic programs is as follows.
|Name of the Course||Entrance Test Timing|
|MCA||10 AM to 12 Noon|
|MBA||2:30 PM to 4:30 PM|
|Apply Here||TANCET 2023 Registration Form|
|Check More Details On||TANCET 2023 Information Brochure|
|Follow For Related Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Can applicants apply for TANCET 2023 if they are in the final year of their Bachelor’s Course?
Yes, the applicants who are in the final year of their Bachelor’s course can also apply for the entrance test.
Are applicants who do not belong to Tamil Nadu allowed for TANCET 2023 Registration?
Yes, other state applicants can also register for the entrance test.
When can applicants download the Hall Ticket for the entrance test?
The applicants can download the Hall Ticket for the entrance test on the university’s website a few days before the exam.