Telangana Police SI Recruitment 2022: The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board, not a long time ago released the recruitment notification for the Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub-Inspector (SI) at the various police departments. The board authorities have activated the TS Police Sub Inspector Recruitment application form link on their official website and all those aspirants who want to serve in the Telangana Police shouldn’t leave this chance and must apply before 20th May 2022. To know whether you are eligible enough to apply for the post, stay connected with this page till the end.
Telangana Police SI Recruitment 2022
The recruitment drive has been conducted to fill up the 587 vacancies in the state police department and all those applicants who are interested in the profile must submit the application form via online mode tslprb.in within the last date because after that no application form will be accepted. At any point of the recruitment process, if the board finds out that the candidate’s eligibility doesn’t match the demand then the candidate’s online form will be rejected by the board. For the latest news about the Telangana SI Recruitment 2022, look into this page or the board’s website.
|Board Name||Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub-Inspector (SI)|
|Status of Online Form||Active|
|Selection Procedure||Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Final Written Exam (FWE)|
Telangana Police SI Total Vacancies & Pay Scale
Inside this section, you will bump into the detailed information about the Telangana Police SI vacancies as per the various departments.
SCT SI Civil and or Equivalent
|Post Code||Post Name||Pay Scale||Total Vacancies|
|11||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) in Police Department||Rs. 42,300-1,15,270||414|
|12||SCT Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (AR) in Police Department||Rs. 42,300 -1,15,270||66|
|13||SCT Reserve of Police (SAR CPL) (Men) in the Police Department||Rs. 42,300 -1,15,270||05|
|14||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve SI (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department||Rs. 42,300 -1,15,270||23|
|16||Sub Inspector* (Men) in TS Special Protection Force Department||Rs. 42,300 -1,15,270||12|
|17||Station Fire Officer in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department||Rs. 38,890- 1,12,510||26|
|18||Deputy Jailor (Men) in Prison & Correctional Services Department||Rs. 38,890- 1,12,510||08|
SCT SI IT & CO/SI PTO/ ASI FPB
|Post Code||Post Name||Pay Scale||Total Vacancies|
|31||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) SI, IT & Communications Organization in Police Department||Rs. 42,300-1,15,270||22|
|32||Stipendary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector, Police Transport Organization (Men) in Police Department||Rs. 42,300-1,15,270||03|
|33||(SCT) Asst. Sub Inspector, Finger Print Bureau in Police Department||Rs. 33,750-99,310||08|
Telangana Police SI Application Fee
It’s essential for all the applicants to application fees during the application process. Without submitting the fee amount, the application form will not be accepted. The payment has to be done through an online medium (Debit Card, Credit Card, BHIM UPI, or Internet Banking). The board has divided the application as per the categories:
|OC/BC of the state||Rs.1,000|
|SC/ST of the state||Rs.500|
TS Police Sub-Inspector Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the post have to make sure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions decided by the board:
For SCT SI Civil and or/Equivalent: The applicant must have a passing degree in any department from a well-recognized university/institution.
For SCT SI IT & CO/SI PTO/ASI FPB:
- For Post Code No. 31: The applicant must hold possess a passing degree of B.E./B.Tech in one of the following departments: Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Computer Engineering /Information Technology from a recognized university/institution.
- For Post Code No. 32: They must possess a diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education or a qualification approved by the State Government.
- For Post Code No. 33: Applicant must hold a passing degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology as one of the subjects awarded by any university in India.
Age-Limit & Relaxation in Age Limit
Steps to apply for Telangana Police SI recruitment 2022?
Those who are going to apply for the above-mentioned posts have to go through the following stages to know about how to apply online:
- Commence the process by visiting the TSLPRB’s main portal tslprb.in.
- Now tick on the ‘Apply Online’ given on the top right side of the page.
- The question about the registration will be asked, then mark on the ‘No’ option.
- The TSLPRB’s registration form will get open.
- Start entering the particulars asked inside the form and at the end press on the ‘Submit’ button given inside the blue box.
- The moment you will press on the submit box you will receive login credentials.
- You are instructed to keep it secure as it’s going to be required in the next stages.
- After receiving the login credentials, you will automatically land on the website’s main page.
- Then again press the ‘Apply Online’ but this time during the registration question click on the ‘Yes’ option.
- The sign-in page will get open, now inside the blank section enter your mobile number & password (given to you during the registration process).
- Press on the ‘Sign In’ button and the recruitment application form will be visible on your screen.
- Start entering the details such as Basic Info, Address Details, Educational Qualifications, and Upload Documents.
- Then take a look at the fully completed recruitment form, if you find out that any detail which you submitted is incorrect then click on the ‘Edit/Modify’ box.
- After completing the editing process, tick on the declaration box and tap on ‘Continue’.
- Once you are done completing the registering & login process, complete the application process by paying the application fee.
- Choose the method through which you want to pay the fee and then tap on the ‘Proceed To Pay’.
- The pop-up notification of the application form submitted successfully will appear on your screen.