A while back, the Territorial Army of India made the Territorial Army Recruitment 2023 Notification public. Here, the recruitment authority will commission 19 male and one female candidates in the Territorial Army. Aspirants having a bachelor’s degree and gainfully employed are competent to apply for the recruitment. Candidates must apply for the online recruitment form by visiting the jointerritorialarmy.gov.in. The recruitment authority will start submitting the application form on the 23rd of October and proceed with it by the 21st of November.
Interested aspirants can review the article to learn the information required in the proceedings. Then, carry on with the recruitment form placed on the official website.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2023
The Territorial Army conducts TA Commission Officer Recruitment 2023 twice a year. Aspirants seeking Commissioned Officer posts can visit the official website and complete the form within the specified date. It is to notify candidates that the recruitment authority will not accept more than one application. The recruitment form should be submitted through the online process only. Subsequently, the officials will release the admit card to appear in the screening test, conducted in the 3rd or 4th week of December.
प्रादेशिक सेना अधिकारी भर्ती 2023: Highlights
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||Territorial Army (TA)|
|Concerned Authority||Territorial Army of India|
|Location||All Over Indian|
|Name of the Post||Officer Level|
|Total Vacant Seat||Male Seats: 18|
Female Seats: 01
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||Rs 500|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
SSB and Interview
- Posts and Ranks in the Indian Army
- LIC Assistant Recruitment Notification 2023
- IB Recruitment 2023
- UKPSC JE Recruitment 2023
Territorial Army Officer Recruitment Eligibility 2023
It is requisite to adhere to the eligibility set by the concerned authority for the respective posts. The points given below comprehend the criteria furnished for the TA Officer Vacancy 2023. Aspirants must check the given requirements and then continue with the next step.
- Must be an Indian Citizen.
- As of 21st November 2023, the age of the applicants should be between 18 to 42 years.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree from any discipline from an affiliated institute.
- Must be physically and mentally good enough.
- Must be gainfully employed.
Apply for Territorial Army Recruitment 2023 Online
Candidates complying with the above recruitment qualifications can proceed to the application process. The methods applicants must follow to submit the form successfully are listed below.
- Access the Join Indian Territorial Army portal on the notified date by searching the https://www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in link.
- Go to the Career section and hit the Join As An Officer button.
- Now, the left corner of the page will provide the recruitment form link. It will further redirect you to the application page.
- First, register in the portal and open the jointerritorialarmy.gov.in Officer Recruitment Form 2023.
- All the information entered in the application form must be correct.
- Then, upload the scanned image and signature in the respective place.
- Following that, deposit the application fees to conclude the form.
- Lastly, review the form carefully and submit it.
- Don’t forget to print its hard copy for future reference.
TA 2023 Application Fees
Applicants must deposit Rs 500 as the TA Commission Officer Application Fees 2023. The specified amount is applicable for all the communities. The payment can only be done via Net Banking, Debit or Credit Card, UPI and other online payment modes. Fees deposited other than the given mode will be taken into consideration. After the fee payment, it will not be refunded under any circumstances to the applicants.
jointerritorialarmy.gov.in Officer Recruitment Schedule 2023
|Particulars of Activities||Important Dates|
|Opening of Online Application||23rd of October|
|Closing of Application Submission||21st of November|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Written Exam Date||3rd or 4th Week of December|
Territorial Army Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||TA Officer Application Link (Available)|
|Look For More Details||Territorial Army Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
FAQs Related to Territorial Army Recruitment
When can we start to apply for the Territorial Army Recruitment?
Aspirants competent for recruitment can start applying for officer posts from the 23rd of October.
What documents are we required to upload in the recruitment form?
Candidates must only upload a scanned copy of the image and signature while applying for the recruitment form.
Is it mandatory to be gainfully employed for the respective posts?
Yes, aspirants applying for the recruitment must be gainfully employed or the officials will reject their candidature.
What should be the maximum age to apply for TA?
The maximum age to apply for the Commissioned Officer posts is 42 years.