TN 10th Arrear Result 2022: The directorate of government examinations, Tamil Nadu conducted the examinations of the 10th Standard Supplementary exam, recently. And the students have been waiting for their TN 10th Arrear Result since participating in the exam. The results of the examination are normally released after a few weeks of the exam date. And since the exams were completed on 12 August 2022. The students can expect the TN SSC Supplementary results to be announced very soon. As soon as the result is released by the board we will update it on our portal. Our article will also provide the students with all useful insights regarding the Tamil Nadu Supplementary Result.
TN 10th Arrear Result 2022
The supplementary results will be made available by the board on its official website for results. The complete process of accessing the result on the website will be discussed in detail in this article. A direct link for downloading the result will also be provided to the students once it is released. The authority has not released an official date for the release of the supplementary result yet. But we can expect it to come out in the last week of August. Before we talk about the process of downloading it online. We will prepare a table that will give the students every information related to the 10th arrear result in an informative yet brief manner.
|Exam Supervising Authority||Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu|
|Exam Type||Arrear Exam|
|Arrear Exam Date||2 August 2022 to 22 August 2022|
|Result declaration mode||Online|
How to obtain TN 10th Arrear Result 2022?
As it is stated above, the students can download the 10th Arrear Result by entering their registration number and date of birth. The link for the result will be given on the website after its announcement. The students need to check the official website of the authority regularly to know about the result announcement. We will now discuss the detailed process of downloading the result on the website. The students can go through it.
Step-by-Step process of downloading the 10th Arrear Result 2022.
- Open the official website of TN results.
- On the homepage of the website search for the link related to the TN 10th Arrear Results 2022.
- After clicking on the relevant link fill in all the asked details in the spaces given for entering them.
- As it is apparent in the image above, the students have to enter their registration number and Date of birth to check their 10th arrear result.
- Once the students have entered the details correctly they can download the results.
- The students should take a few printouts of the results after downloading them.
Important points associated with TN SSC Arrear Result 2022
- The result that students will get online is not the original mark sheet. To get the original mark sheet the students should contact the authority after a few days of the result announcement.
- The students should carefully check all the details mentioned in the result.
- If a student has any queries regarding the arrear result then they can talk about it to the exam conducting authority.
- To ask their queries the students can email the authority at the email address: [email protected]
- The result will not be sent personally to any student and they have to check it on the website of the authority.
- Students need to keep their admit cards with them while checking the result to enter their registration numbers correctly.
What should the students do after the release of the 10th Arrear Result?
The students who pass the examination should contact the authority regarding their original mark sheet and should receive it on the date given by them. After receiving the mark sheet the students can opt for the course of their choice according to their subjects and the marks obtained in them. The students who fail the exam should contact the authority to know if there is another supplementary exam or not.
|TN 10th Arrear Result 2022||TBA|
|Authority’s Official Portal||Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu Official Portal|
|For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Official Portal|
The student’s name, roll number, date of birth, marks obtained in the exam, and result status is present on the supplementary result.
It could be due to some issue with the student’s internet connection or the main server of the authority. The student should check their internet connection and try downloading the result after some time. If the student is still facing the issue then they should contact the authority through the email address given above.
We hope our article was informative for the students. Our portal will keep providing them with more relevant updates in the future. The students can also ask their queries in the comments section below.