The Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board ( TN MRB) is accepting an online application for the TN MRB Recruitment 2023. Aspirants looking for the Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Village Health Nurse posts can apply for it. The online application link is presently available on the mrb.tn.gov.in portal and will remain active by the 31st of October. The recruitment authority will accept the form submitted online only. The article’s latter sections provide more information on the ongoing recruitment.
TN MRB Recruitment 2023
Under the recruitment, the concerned authority will recruit 2250 candidates for the respective posts. The selection of the candidates will be based on marks secured in the 10th & 12th Standard and Diploma Courses. Considering this, the selected candidates’ merit list will be uploaded on the official website. These candidates will be designated to the Village Health Nurse/ANM posts and receive a TN Village Health Nurse/ANM Pay Scale 2023 of Rs.19500 to 62000.
தமிழ்நாடு கிராம சுகாதார செவிலியர்/ஏஎன்எம் ஆட்சேர்ப்பு 2023: Highlights
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||TN MRB Nurse/ANM Posts|
|Supervising Authority||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board ( TN MRB)|
|Location||Tamil Nadu (TN)|
|Name of the Posts||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Village Health Nurse|
|Pay Scale||Rs.19500 to 62000|
|Total Vacant Seat||2250|
|Minimum Education||12th Pass|
|Start of application Procedure||11th of October|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Deadline to Apply||31st of October|
|Application Fees||Unreserved Category: Rs 600|
Reserved Category: Rs 300
|Helpline Contact Details||044 -24355757|
- TNSTC Apprentice Merit List 2023
- LIC Assistant Recruitment Notification 2023
- Delhi Govt Hospital Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023
- ESIC Recruitment 2023
Eligibility Criteria for TN Village Health Nurse/ANM Recruitment 2023
Candidates keen to apply for the respective posts must know their eligibility. The points simplified below comprehend the mrb.tn.gov.in Village Health Nurse/ANM Recruitment Qualification 2023.
- Must be an Indian Citizen and domiciled native of Tamil Nadu State.
- As of 1 July 2023, the minimum age of the applicants should be 18 years.
- The maximum age for the General Category applicants is 42 years, 52 years for Differently Abled Persons, and 59 years for Destitute Widow.
- The maximum age criteria are not applicable for the reserved category candidates.
- The educational qualification for the recruitment of the respective posts is simplified below.
- Must have passed the 12th Standard from the affiliated school.
- Must possess a Diploma in Multi-Purpose Health Workers Training Course or the Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Training Course.
- Must be registered in the TN Nurses and Midwives Council.
- must hold the camp life physical fitness certificate.
List of Documents required
In the application procedure, applicants must upload a scanned copy of the documents listed below. They should be uploaded in the recruitment form in the jp/jpeg/pdf format.
- Latest Photograph
- 10th & 12th Standard Passing Mark Sheet
- Respective Course Diploma Mark Sheet
- Community Certificate
- Physically Challenged Certificate
How to submit TN MRB Health Nurse Application Online?
Candidates must have understood the above information about the ongoing recruitment. Now, applicants should start to apply for the recruitment form. The methods that candidates need to follow to fill up the form successfully are explained in the following steps.
- Firstly, access the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board ( TN MRB) website: https://www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Hit the Online Registration button placed on the home page.
- The top notification of the Current Notification section presents the Apply Online & Registration Link.
- Candidates with prior registration can directly log into the portal and complete the form.
- Whereas aspirants who haven’t registered before must register in the official portal. Only then the login credentials will be assigned to the candidates.
- Now, apply for the TN Village Health Nurse/ANM Recruitment 2023 by filling up the application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents listed above.
- Following that, pay the application fees.
- Lastly, hit the Submit button for the final submission of the application form.
- Don’t forget to print out the recruitment form for future reference.
Application Fees for TN MRB Village Nurse
To complete the form, candidates must deposit the TN MRB Village Health Nurse/ANM Application Fees. The fee payment can be done by Debit/Credit Card, UPI, Internet Banking, etc. Applicants should deposit fees according to their category. The table furnished below provides the category-wise fees of the recruitment form.
|Particulars of Category||Application Fees|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)/|
Scheduled Tribe/Differently Abled Person/
|General/Unreserved Category||Rs 600|
TN MRB Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||Tamil Nadu Village Health Nurse/ANM Application Link|
|Look for More Details||TN MRB Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Basic Queries Related to the TN MRB Recruitment
What is the minimum age for the TN MRB Recruitment?
The minimum age to apply for the Village Health Nurse/ANM posts is 18 years.
How will candidates be selected for the TN MRB Village Health Nurse Post?
Based on the marks secure in qualifying exam and in diploma a merit list of the applicants will be prepared by the officials to shortlist for the post.
What is the deadline to apply for the application form?
Candidates eligible for the recruitment can submit the form by the 31st of October.