TN Sand Booking Registration: Tamil Nadu Government under the Water Resource Department has come up with its innovative portal. In this portal, the public can choose the quarry accordingly and make the sand booking. The lorry owner needs to register themselves with their vehicle after which they can access the online TN Sand Booking Registration procedure of sand. All the timely details of the sand takeup will be provided by the authorities on the registered email id and phone number. The webpage has a list of registered automobiles broken down by district.
Applicants residing in the state of Tamil Nadu and working on the sand transferring system must read this piece of information. It will not only include all the information needed for the process, but it will also explain the registration process.
Table of Contents
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
TN Sand Booking Registration
It is mandatory for the lorry owners to register themselves and their vehicles after which they will be allowed to select the quarry accordingly. This process will inform the public about their queue number and the assigned sand collection date. The TN Sand Booking Registration can be done by visiting the official portal or they can upload the Tamil Nadu Sand Booking App from the Google App or Apple App Store.
It is to inform the applicants that all the procedures of the Sand collection will be terminated if the orders seen are pending on their building site. No money will be refunded if it is discovered that the uploaded documents for public booking such as an authorised site plan, an engineer’s approval letter or a self-declaration document are fraudulent. The user construction site and the vehicle number will both be blocked by the authorities.
|Name of the Article||TN Sand Booking Registration|
|Launched by||Tamil Nadu Government|
|Name of the Department||Water Resources|
|Beginning year||To Digitalise the Booking of Sand|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Purpose||To Digitalise Booking of Sand|
|Also Available||Google App|
- PAN Aadhaar Link Status
- All Banks Balance Missed Call Number
- UPI Transaction Charges 2023 from 1st April
- Mukesh Ambani Net Worth, Bio, Family, Age, Career
Details Required in the Procedure
Applicants applying for the Tamil Nadu Lorry Owner Registration or Vehicle Registration or Booking Sand Form need to have a set of information which will be required in the process. They must have the details listed below and then proceed to their respective process.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
- Mobile Number
- Email id
- National or State Vehicle Permit
- Type of Lorry Registration (New/Old)
- RC No., or Vehicle Registration Number
- Vehicle Owner Profile (Owner’s Name, Address etc)
- Real Laden Weight / Gross Vehicle Weight: Vehicle Total Weight
WRD TN Vehicle Registration Process
After reading all the details the registration process should be started by registering the vehicle first and then another process will align. Applicants who are new must go through the steps and then start the WRD TN Vehicle Registration Process.
- Go to the official TNSand portal: https://www.tnsand.in
- On the home page the button showing the tnsand.in Vehicle Registeration button should be clicked.
- A Vehicle Registration form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill out the form correctly by providing all the information of the Vehicle.
- The list of documents given above will help in the registration process.
- After providing all the details review it again.
- At last, tap on the submit button.
tnsand.in Lorry Owner Online Registration
Lorry owners are also required to register themselves only then they will be able to book for the sand quarry. It is just as easy to register the vehicle as it is to tnsand.in Lorry Owner Online Registration. The method begins with the first step, which is described below, and is followed by the following steps.
- Open the TNSand portal: https://www.tnsand.in
- Tap on the button showing the “Are you waiting for the sand”.
- Tamil Nadu Lorry owner Registration From will appear on the screen.
- Enter the details asked in the form. Applicants must write the correct address by providing the address proof.
- Submit the form in the portal.
Tamil Nadu Sand Booking Registration Process
After you have registered the vehicle and the lorry owner details, you become eligible to do the booking by using the online system. For more updates and bookings, users can log in to the account. The Tamil Nadu Sand Booking Registration Process is explained below:
- First and foremost, visit the TNSand portal: https://www.tnsand.in
- After that, click on the “Imported Sand” Button placed at the top right corner of the portal page.
- Next, fill out the sand booking form.
- In the end, submit it and also print the form for future proceedings.
TN Sand Booking Online Progress
After booking the sand, there are many facilities given to the user in order to handle the process without any hindrance. All these updates will be available on the Sand Booking page. A few of the applications which help in the TN Sand Booking Online Progress are shown in the image and also explained below:
- Request Refund: If any of the bookings is cancelled by the user then they will be eligible to apply for the refund of the deposited money. They only need to enter the Order Reference Number.
- Vehicle list: Here the pdf of the registered vehicle will be made available in which details of the vehicle will be made public. On the Vehicle List button and download the pdf.
- Refund Status: Users who have applied for the refund of the Payment can check the status of the refund by just clicking the “Refund Status” button. Submit your Order Preference Number.
- Payment Verification: Users who have made payments on the sand booking process can verify the deposited payment by tapping on the “Payments Verification” icon. After which enter the Booking reference number and the captcha and submit the application. The details of the payment verification will be made available on the portal within a jiffy.
TN Sand Booking App Download
Applicants who are doing the online sand booking process on a frequent basis need not access the portal. The relevant authorities have also made it possible for people to download the app on their smartphones. You can get the portal from the Apple Store or the Google Play Store. The users will receive all the information in the tn sand booking app. It is easy to use and the above-described process still applies. All the users must upload the app on their smartphones in order to be able to get access to the information timely.
A few things should be considered by applicants when filling out the registration or booking form. These points will inform more about the system and resolve the queries for the TN Sand Booking Process.
- All the details provided by the applicants should be correct and if the details are found incorrect then action will be against them.
- It is not possible to move the registered truck from one quarry queue to another.
- The registration slip will be sent to the registered email id or mobile number.
- The driver will be given a booking receipt and Secret code on the allotted day of quarrying.
- If the user doesn’t receive any information then they can log in to the portal and grab the booking receipt for the quarry.
- Applicants must avoid changing their mobile number and email id.
Tamil Nadu Online Sand Booking Portal Features
The portal was launched in 2017 after which it became mandatory to register the vehicle and the lorry owner. After the registration only the process of booking becomes easier. Because of this process, only the distribution of sand started online with all the updates coming across the process. The following is a list of some of the key characteristics.
- Vehicle Booking: With appropriate information, trucks can be booked for the quarry which further saves time.
- Public and Lorry Owners Entry: Because of this portal, the entry of public and lorry owners becomes binding. It helps the public to choose their quarry and book them accordingly. The lorry owners can register their vehicles and queue them on their suited quarry. They can also save time by doing a quarry in the allotted time.
- Updates: The pickup timings will be updated by the authorities timely.
- Online Dashboard: All the details of the system will be made available under one system which is connected via Internet services.
WRD Contact Details
Many people have questions or encounter difficulties throughout the registration or booking process. These applicants can get in touch with the authorities who will address all of their issues or queries. The WRD Contact Details are provided below.
Contact Number: 044-40905555, 9003220000
Email: [email protected]
TN Sand Booking Registration: Important Links
FAQs related to the TN Sand Booking Registration
When will the applicant receive the registration slip?
The applicant will receive the registration slip within 30 hours. It will be sent to the registered email id and phone number.
What are the facilities this portal provides for the public?
In this portal, the public can choose the sand quarry and book them accordingly.
Are the drivers authorised to move their registered trucks from one quarry to another?
No, the registered trucks are not authorised to move from one quarry to another.
What are the features of the TN Sand Booking portal?
There are many features of the Tamil Nadu Sand booking portal:
1. It gives entry to the public and lorry owners.
2. Vehicles can be booked prior to the quarry.
3. Quarry pick-up and other details are provided digitally.
4. All the booking details will be available on the portal.