On the 25th of October, the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) published the TN TRB Recruitment 2023 Notification. Aspirants looking for Graduate Teachers or Block Resource Teacher Educators (BRTE) posts can download it. The supervising authority will be recruiting 2,222 candidates for the respective posts. Aspirants eligible for the Teacher posts can apply by visiting the TRB website. The online application link will be updated on the 1st of November to receive the application form. It will continue to exist by the 30th of November.
TN TRB Recruitment 2023
Aspirants must confirm their competency for the TN TRB Teacher Recruitment 2023. Thereafter fill out the recruitment form by following the instructions provided on the official website. The recruitment authority will only receive the online applications. Aspirants whose application will be accepted by the officials will be called for the Tamil Language Eligibility Test and Written Exam for the respective subject. Aspirants qualifying for the exam will be designated for the Block Resource Teacher Educators (BRTE) posts.
தமிழ்நாடு ஆசிரியர் ஆட்சேர்ப்பு 2023: Quick Overview
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||TN TRB|
|Supervising Authority||Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB)|
|Location||Tamil Nadu (TN)|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Teachers / Block Resource Teacher|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 36400 to 115700|
|Post Code||23 BT/BRTE|
|Total Vacant Seat||2222|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||Reserved Category: Rs 300|
Unreserved Category: Rs 600
|Selection Stages||Tamil Language Eligibility Test |
Main Subject Written Exam
- PGCIL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2023
- JIPMER Recruitment 2023
- ESIC Recruitment 2023
- NaBFID Recruitment 2023
Tamil Nadu BRTE Teacher Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates interested in the recruitment must check their eligibility. Only then apply for the Graduate Teacher posts. The points simplified below comprehend the criteria set by the recruitment authority.
- Must be domiciled residents of Indian State
- Knowledge of the Tamil language is a must.
- As of 1 July 2023, applicants must be below 53 in the General Category and 58 years in the reserved category.
- Must have completed bachelor’s degree and two years of Bachelor’s in Education (B.Ed) in the respective subjects.
- Aspirants can refer to official notification for detailed educational qualifications.
TN TRB Teacher 2023 Department -Wise Vacancy
|Name of the Department||Total Seats|
|Directorate of School Education||2171|
|Directorate of MBC or DNC Welfare||23|
|Directorate of Adi- Dravidar Welfare||16|
|Directorate for Welfare of the Differently|
List of documents required for TN Teacher Posts
In the application process, candidates must upload the scanned copy of important documents. The list of mandatory documents to be uploaded in the application form is given below. Aspirants must check the list and upload the documents accordingly.
- Recent Image and Signature
- 10th Standard Passing Certificate for Age Proof
- Educational Qualification
- Community Certificate
- Applicant Studied in Tamil Nadu Medium (PSTM) Certificate
- Physically Challenged Certificate
- No Objection Certificate
Apply Online for TN TRB Recruitment 2023
Candidates eligible for the posts can now proceed to the application process. The online application link will be updated on the official portal. Thereafter, candidates can apply for the Graduate Teacher posts by following the steps simplified below.
- First and foremost, open the TN TRB Teacher 2023 Official Website link: https://trb.tn.nic.in.
- After that, press the Apply Online button placed in the Important Link section.
- Then, search the TN TRB Recruitment 2023 Notification and press it.
- The Registration Form will be shown on the screen.
- Now, input your Full Name, Email ID and Contact Number and submit it.
- The officials will send the Registration Number and its Password to the respective contact Number and Email ID.
- Following that, access the recruitment form by logging into the portal.
- Fill up the form, upload the respective documents and deposit the application fees sequentially.
- Submit the recruitment form.
- Lastly., print out its hard copy for further proceedings.
Application Fees for TN Teacher Recruitment
Applicants who have filled out the recruitment form must pay the trb.tn.nic.in Teacher Application Fees 2023. The fee payment will be done online through the various payment channels. Applicants must know the fees they must pay based on the respective community. The table below provides the community-wise application fees for the Block Resource Teacher Educators (BRTE) posts.
|Name of the Community||Application Fees|
|General Category||Rs 600|
|Scheduled Caste Arunthathiyars (SCA)|
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
TN TRB Teacher Vacancies Timetable 2023
|List of Activities||Important Dates|
|Notification Release Date||25th of October|
|Start of Receiving Application||1st of November|
|Deadline to Apply Online||30th of November|
|Hall Ticket Issuance Date||To be Notified Soon|
|Written Exam Date||7th of January 2024|
TN TRB Graduate Teachers Recruitment 2023: Links
|Apply Online||Tamil Nadu Teacher Application Link (Available)|
|Look For More Details||TN TRB Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
FAQs Related to the TN TRB Recruitment
When will the officials start receiving TN TRB Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2023 applications?
The recruitment authority will begin the online application process on the 1st of November.
How will the concerned authority recruit deserving candidates for the Teacher posts?
The officials will conduct the language test and written exam for the respective subjects to select eligible candidates.