TNPSC AO Recruitment 2023: For the posts of Agricultural Officer, Assistant Director of Agriculture and Horticultural Officer, the application process has started. In this application process, the applicants can participate from 12 January to 10 February 2023. With all the posts in this recruitment process, the eligibility criteria are uniquely identified. So, the applicants must check out the eligibility criteria for TNPSC AO Recruitment 2023 associated with the post they want to apply for. Only those applicants who are fit for the respective posts according to these eligibility criteria will be allowed to fill out the TNPSC Agriculture Officer Application Form 2023. For detailed information regarding this recruitment, the applicants can scroll down to read the whole article.
TNPSC AO Recruitment 2023
All the applicants who are interested to be a part of the TNPSC Agriculture and Horticulture Service Recruitment 2023 can go through its official notification on the commission’s website. The TNPSC AO Notification contains all the essential information for this recruitment program. Furthermore, the applicants will also find all the relevant information present on that notification throughout this article. The applicants who are taking part in the Tamil Nadu AO Recruitment 2023 must also note that no online application for the given posts will be accepted after the deadline. So, through the process we share below, the eligible applicants must submit the application on time.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
தமிழ்நாடு வேளாண்மை அலுவலர் பணி நியமனம் 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment Process||TNPSC AO Recruitment 2023|
|Conducting Commission||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Agricultural Officer (Extension)|
Assistant Director of Agriculture (Extension)
|Required Qualifications||Bachelor’s for AO and Horticultural Officer posts|
Master’s for Assistant Director of Agriculture post
|Total Number of Vacancies||82 Regular and 11 Carry Forward|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Availability Status of the Online Application Form||Available|
|Fee||Rs. 150/- Registration Fee and Rs. 200/- Examination Fee|
|Payment Mode for Fee||Online|
|Selection Through||An Examination|
|TNPSC Official Website||https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/|
Tamil Nadu AO Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
For all the events related to this recruitment process, the commission has specified a particular date. The information regarding all these important dates for Tamil Nadu AO Recruitment 2023 is in the following table.
|Online Release date of the Application Form||12 January 2023|
|Last date for Application Form Submission||10 February 2023|
|Dates for Correction in Application Form||15 to 17 February 2023|
|Last date to Upload/ Re-Upload Documents||7 May 2023|
|Exam Date||20 and 21 May 2023|
- Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023
- Central Silk Board Recruitment 2022-2023
- Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2023
Vacancy Details and Pay Scale
For all three posts in Tamil Nadu Agriculture and Horticulture Department Recruitment 2023, the details of Vacancies along with the Pay Scale are as follows.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Agricultural Officer (Extension)||33 Regular + 4 Carry Forward||Rs. 37,700/- to Rs. 1,38,500/- (Level 20)|
|Assistant Director of Agriculture (Extension)||8||Rs. 56, 100/- to Rs. 2,05,700/- (Level 22)|
|Horticulture Officer||41 Regular+ 7 Carry Forward||Rs. 37,700/- to Rs. 1,38,500/- (Level 20)|
TNPSC AO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For all the posts for which the commission is conducting the recruitment process, the eligibility criteria are shared below. The applicants can check out the TNPSC AO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria for their desirous post below:
|Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
(As on 1 July 2022)
|Required Educational Qualification|
(As on 12 January 2023)
|Agricultural Officer (Extension)||32 years for Applicants with Graduate Degree|
34 years for Applicants with a PG Degree
|A Bachelor Degree in Agriculture i.e. B.Sc Agriculture and ample knowledge of the Tamil Language|
|Assistant Director of Agriculture (Extension)||34 years||A Master’s Degree in Agricultural Extension/ Agricultural Economics|
|Horticulture Officer||32 years for Applicants with Graduate Degree|
34 years for Applicants with a PG Degree
|A Degree in B.SC. Horticulture|
Upper Age Relaxation
The details of Upper Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories are mentioned in the table below.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|ESM||Maximum Age 50 years|
|SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/DC, BC (OBCM), BCM and Destitute Widows (All Categories)||No Maximum Age Limit|
TNPSC AO Application Form 2023 Required Documents
The following is the list of all the documents that applicants will need to upload to the TNPSC AO Online Form 2023:
- SSLC and HSC Mark Sheet or Equivalent
- UG and PG Degree Certificate
- Evidence for Tamil Language Knowledge
- PSTM Certificate (if applicable)
- Differently Abled Certificate (if applicable)
- ESM Certificate/ Destitute Widow Certificate (if applicable)
- Other documents for Reserved Categories (if applicable)
Apply Online For tnpsc.gov.in Recruitment 2023
To apply for the posts for Agricultural and Horticultural Services, the applicants can refer to the following step-by-step process.
- To start, the applicants have to open the homepage of the commission’s website at https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, the applicants must select the “Apply Online” option in the Important Links section.
- Now, the applicants will arrive at the commission’s page dedicated to the Application Process. Here, the applicants must click on the link for the One Time Registration.
- Through this link, the applicants will reach the window to create their login details.
- After the OTR is complete and the applicants have created their Login ID along with the payment of the registration fee, they can opt for the Apply Now option.
- This option will lead the applicants to the page where online application links for the relevant posts are present.
- With this link, the applicants can begin the application process using their login details.
- The applicants must carefully fill out all the spaces in the application form with the correct information.
- The applicants must also upload all the documents that are required in the application process.
- After this, the applicants must go through their application form once again and check if all the details in it are correctly mentioned.
- Once the applicants are done with this, they can proceed with the examination fee payment.
- After the successful payment of the examination fee, the applicants can submit the application form.
- The applicants must take a printout of the application form after submission.
For the posts in the recruitment process, the applicants have to pay Rs. 150/- as the Registration Fee and Rs. 200/- as Examination Fee. However, the applicants who are registered with commission and are in a validity period of 5 years only have to pay the examination fee. The details about the concessions of the TNPSC Agriculture Officer Examination Fee 2023 are given below.
|Category||Examination Fee Concessions|
|SC/ ST (Arunthathiyars)/ ST/ PwBD/ Destitute Widows||Full Exemption|
|ESM||Two Free Chances|
|MBC/ Denotified Communities/ BC (Muslim and Other than Muslim)||Three Free Chances|
TNPSC Agricultural and Horticultural Officer Selection Process 2023
For the selection of posts in the Agriculture and Horticulture service at TNPSC, the commission will conduct an exam. The syllabus and pattern of this exam will be different for different posts. After the completion of this exam, the selection process will proceed for distinct posts accordingly. The details regarding the schedule of this exam are as follows.
|Name of the Post||Paper||Exam Schedule|
|Agricultural Officer (Extension)||Paper-I Agriculture (Degree Standard)||20 May 2023 (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|For all three posts||Paper-II |
Part A Tamil Eligibility Test
Part B General Studies
|20 May 2023 (2:30 PM to 5:30 PM)|
|Assistant Director of Agriculture (Extension)||Paper-I |
Agriculture (PG Degree Standard)
|21 May 2023 (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Horticulture Officer||Paper- I |
Horticulture (Degree Standard)
|21 May 2023 (2:30 PM to 5:30 PM)|
|Apply Online Now||TNPSC AO Application Form 2023|
|Find More Information Through||TNPSC AO Recruitment Notification 2023|
|Follow For Related Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
What is the last date to pay the application fee for TNPSC AO Recruitment 2023?
The deadline for application fee submission is 10 February 2023.
Can applicants edit the Tamil Nadu AO Application Form 2023 after submitting it?
Yes, the applicants can edit the application form through a window from 15 February 2023 to 17 February 2023.
Will the commission let applicants submit their application forms by post?
No, the commission will only allow the applicants to submit online application forms through their portal.