TNPSC CSSSE Recruitment 2022: The application process for 3 distinct posts in Combined Statistical Subordinate Services was started on 15 September 2022 and the eligible applicants can apply for it till 14 October 2022. The recruitment is for 217 vacancies that are distributed accordingly among the three posts. Our article will provide the applicants with all the important details for TNPSC CSSSE Recruitment 2022, so all the applicants who are interested in applying for the recruitment, please read the complete article.
TNPSC CSSSE Recruitment 2022
The application process for TNPSC CSSSE Recruitment 2022 will be conducted online on the official website of TNPSC. The applicants can apply for the recruitment process right now by visiting the portal, although the applicants must go through the eligibility criteria associated with the post they are willing to apply for before doing that. We will separately mention the eligibility criteria decided by the authority for all 3 posts in a detailed manner. For now, the applicants can go through the table provided below for brief information on every detail related to TNPSC CSSSE Recruitment 2022.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
|Conducting Authority||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Number of Posts||3|
|Number of Vacancies||217|
|TNPSC CSSSE Recruitment 2022: Application Process Start Date||15 September 2022|
|last date||14 October 2022|
|Written Exam Date||29 January 2023|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
Vacancy distribution in Posts
|Name of the Post||Name of the Service||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Statistical Investigator||TN General Subordinate Service||211|
|Computor||TN Public Health Subordinate Service||5|
|Statistical Compiler||TN Public Health Subordinate Service||1|
TNPSC CSSSE Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The different eligibility criteria which are common for 3 posts for which recruitment is being held are mentioned below:
- The applicants must not be older than 32 years as on 1 July 2022. However, upper age relaxation is offered to applicants belonging to certain categories.
- The applicants must be well versed in the Tamil language.
Now, we will discuss the eligibility criteria associated with the 3 distinct posts separately. Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria related to the educational qualification that the applicants must fulfill in order to apply for that particular post.
- Assistant Statistical Investigator (211 Vacancies)
- The applicants must either have a degree in Statistics or a degree in Mathematics/Computer Science/Economics/Computer Application with Statistics as a major subject.
- Applicants with a post-graduation degree in Operation Research or Econometrics or Mathematical Economics are also eligible for the post.
- The applicants who are not holders of a degree in Statistics must have good knowledge of the basic concepts of statistics.
- The applicants must also possess basic skills in operating MS excel, for the work of Statistical data analysis.
2. Computer (5 Vacancies) – The applicants are required to have a degree in statistics or a degree in biostatistics for the post.
3. Statistical Compiler (1 Vacancy) – The applicants need a degree in statistics to apply for the post.
The above-mentioned educational qualification for the 3 posts should be obtained by the applicants according to the protocols set up by the authority. 10th+ HSC or equivalent and Bachelor’s degree according to section 25 of the Tamil Nadi Government Services (Conditions of Service) Act 2016. Also, the applicants must have obtained their respective degrees before applying.
Upper Age Relaxation
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|SC/ SC(A)/ST/MBC and DC/ BC (OBCM)/BCM and Destitute of Widows (All Categories)||No upper age limit|
The Ex-Servicemen who have not already been recruited to any class or service or category can apply for the recruitment till they are 50 years old. No upper age limit for the above-mentioned category implies that they can apply for the post before they are 60 years old.
How to apply for TNPSC CSSSE Recruitment 2022
- For the first step of applying for recruitment, the applicants have to go to the official website of TNPSC: tnpsc.gov.in.
- Under the important links section available on the homepage of the website, the applicants need to click on the apply online option.
- Now, on the new page, the applicants need to click on the option that reads “One Time Registration & Dashboard” if they have not registered before. If the applicants have registered before they can simply click on “Apply Now”
- After clicking on apply now post registration the applicants need to enter their created login id and password and proceed to fill in the application form.
- The applicants must fill in all the asked details very carefully and recheck the details after entering them.
- The applicants also need to upload all the documents in the links provided for them according to the certain specifications mentioned.
- Once the applicants have filled in all the details correctly and uploaded all the documents successfully, they can pay the required application fee from any online payment method.
- Now, the applicants can submit the application form and take a printout of it for the selection rounds of the recruitment process.
Application Fee Details
|SC/SC (Arunthathiyars)/ST/ Destitute Widow/PwBD||No Application Fee|
|MBC/Denotified Communities/ Backward Classes||Three Free Chances|
|Ex-Servicemen||Two Free Chances|
Other than the application fee for the exam, the applicants who are registering for the first time will have to pay Rs. 150/- as Registration Fee. The applicants who have registered before and are in the validity period of 5 years do not need to pay the registration fee.
TNPSC CSSSE Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
For selection for the recruitment, offline examinations will take place on 23 January 2022. There will be Paper-I and Paper-II conducted in two shifts. Paper-I will be a subject paper in which questions will be from either Statistics or Mathematics according to the applicants’ choice. Paper II consists of two parts A and B in which a Tamil Eligibility Test will be in Part A and General Studies (Degree Standard) will be in Part B. The exams will have multiple choice questions and the admit card for it will be released on the official website of the exam conducting authority a few days before the exam.
|Application Form||TNPSC CSSSE Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form|
|Notification||TNPSC CSSSE Recruitment 2022 Official Notification|
|Authority’s Official Portal||TNPSC Official Portal|
|For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Official Portal|
What is the last date to apply for TNPSC CSSSE Recruitment 2022?
The applicants can apply for recruitment till 14 October 2022.
What is the salary for different posts in TNPSC CSSSE Recruitment 2022?
The details for the salary for the 3 distinct posts are given below
1. Assistant Statistical: Rs. 20,600 to 75,900/-
2. Computor: Rs. 19,500 to 71,900/-
3. Statistical Compiler: Rs. 19,500 to 71,900/-
We hope our article provided the applicants with ample information for TNPSC CSSSE Recruitment 2022. More updates related to it will be shared by our portal in the future. The applicants can ask their queries in the comment section provided below.