TNPSC Fisheries SI Recruitment 2022: The Fisheries department in TNPSC is recruiting candidates for the post of Fisheries Sub-Inspector. The candidates will be given the chance to apply for the TNPSC Fisheries SI Recruitment 2022 from 13 October 2022 to 11 November 2022. For the post of SI Fisheries, the TNPSC Fisheries department has a total of 24 vacancies to offer. However, these vacancies in Tamil Nadu PSC Fisheries SI Recruitment are exclusively for eligible candidates. So all the candidates must make sure they fulfill the eligibility criteria for TNPSC Fisheries Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022. To make participating in the Tamil Nadu Fisheries SI Recruitment 2022 process easier for the candidates, our article will try to provide them with every possible information related to it.
TNPSC Fisheries SI Recruitment 2022
The eligible candidates can apply for TN Public Service Commission Fisheries SI Recruitment 2022 through the online application form on the TNPSC website. The link to TNPSC Fisheries SI Application Form 2022 will stay active on the website of TNPSC till the completion of the application process. More details on TNPSC மீன்வள SI ஆட்சேர்ப்பு 2022 will be provided to the candidates below in this article. So all the candidates kindly give the whole article a read.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
TNPSC மீன்வள SI ஆட்சேர்ப்பு 2022 Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||TNPSC Fisheries Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022|
|Authority Conducting the Tamil Nadu SI Recruitment 2022||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post for Recruitment||Sub-Inspector of Fisheries in Fisheries Department TN|
|Total Vacancies in the Post||24|
|How to Apply for Tamil Nadu SI Recruitment 2022||Through the Online Application Form|
|Availability Date of Application Form||13 October 2022|
|Application Form Last Date||11 November 2022|
|Application Fee||Rs. 250 (Registration+ Examination Fee)|
|Application Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|TNPSC Fisheries Sub Inspector Selection Process 2022||Through a CBT|
|Salary||Rs. 35900 to 113500/- (Scale of Pay)|
|TNPSC Official Website||https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/|
Tamil Nadu PSC Fisheries SI Recruitment 2022 Last Date
The last date to which the eligible candidates can apply for Tamil Nadu Fisheries Sub Inspector Recruitment is 11 November 2022. The candidates are given almost a month’s time to fill out the TNPSC Fisheries SI Application Form 2022. During this 30-day period, the candidates have to pay the TNPSC Fisheries SI Application Fee 2022 as well. Our advice to the candidates will be that they apply to Recruitment in the first two weeks of the application process.
TNPSC Fisheries SI Eligibility Criteria 2022
The TNPSC has defined the eligibility criteria for TNPSC Fisheries Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 in the official notification for the recruitment. The eligibility criteria that TNPSC Fisheries SI Notification 2022 states are given below. The candidates make sure they are fit for the Tamil Nadu Fisheries SI Recruitment 2022 in accordance with these eligibility criteria.
- The candidate applying must be either younger than 32 years or have completed 32 years as on 1 July 2022.
- The candidate applying must be a holder of a diploma in Fisheries Technology and Navigation. The diploma must be obtained by the candidate from the State Board Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu OR;
- The candidate applying must have a science degree in which Zoology must be the main subject OR;
- The candidate applying must have a degree of Bachelor of Fisheries Science
- The candidate must own the relevant certificates for the above-mentioned educational qualifications as on 13 October 2022.
Relaxation in Maximum Age
The candidates who belong to particular categories are provided with some relaxation in the maximum age for TNPSC Fisheries Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022. The information about the relaxable years in the maximum age of those candidates is in the following table.
|Category||Relaxation in Maximum Age|
|ESM (who have not been recruited to any class/service/category)||18 years|
|SC/SC(A)/MBC and DC/BC (OBCM)/BCM/Destitute Widows (All Categories)||No Age Limit (the candidates must not be 60 years old)|
Process of Applying Online
Candidates who are fit to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Fisheries SI Recruitment 2022 according to the eligibility criteria can use the following procedure to fill out the TNPSC Fisheries SI Application Form 2022.
- Using the URL tnpsc.gov.in the candidates first have to reach the homepage of TNPSC.
- In the “candidate corner” the candidates will find on the homepage, they have to choose the “One Time Registration” option.
- During the registration process for TNPSC Fisheries Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022, the candidates have to create their Login ID.
- The registration process requires candidates to fill in all the asked details and pay the registration fee.
- Once the registration is done the candidates can fill out the TNPSC Fisheries SI Application Form 2022.
- The candidates need to enter their personal details and details of their academic qualifications correctly.
- The candidates also must make sure they upload all the documents in the relevant link in the TNPSC Fisheries Sub Inspector Application Form 2022.
- Before the payment of the examination fee, the candidates must check all the details they entered in Tamil Nadu Fisheries SI Online Form 2022.
- After doing this the candidates must pay the TNPSC Fisheries SI Examination Fee through any online payment mode suitable for them.
- This completes the TNPSC Fisheries SI Application Form 2022 filling process, the candidates can submit the application form.
- For use in the selection processes, later on, the candidates must also take a printout of the Tamil Nadu PSC Fisheries SI Application Form 2022.
Tamil Nadu Fisheries SI Application Fee 2022
The candidates who have not registered before on the TNPSC website have to pay both the registration and examination fee. The TNPSC Fisheries Sub Inspector Application Fee 2022 is Rs. 150/– while the examination fee is Rs. 100/-. The candidates have to pay both through any online payment method. However, the candidates who registered before and are in a validity period of 5 years do not need to pay the registration fee. The details for concession in exam fees for a few category candidates are below.
|Category||Exam Fee Concession|
|SC/SC(A)/ST/PwBD/Destitute Widow||No Examination Fee|
|ESM||Two Free Chances|
|MBC/DC/BC(Muslim and other than Muslim)||Three Free Chances|
Selection Process 2022
The selection for TNPSC Fisheries Sub Inspector Recruitment is done according to a CBT. The marks candidates obtain in the CBT form the basis of the preparation of a merit list of selected candidates. The tentative date for CBT is 7 February 2023. The selected candidates after CBT will participate in the documents verification process after which the Recruitment Process will be finally completed.
|Apply Online||Tamil Nadu PSC Fisheries SI Application Form 2022|
|Check More Information On||TNPSC Fisheries SI Notification 2022|
TNPSC Official Portal
|Follow For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
The candidates need their passport-size photograph, an image of their signature, caste certificate (if required), and academic qualifications certificates for TNPSC Fisheries SI Application Form 2022.
The SI in the fisheries department is paid according to the Level-3 pay scale (Rs. 35900-113500/-).
The CBT for TN PSC Fisheries SI Recruitment will tentatively be conducted on 7 February 2023.