TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has started the application process for the post of Village Administration Officer. All the applicants who are interested in this post can now apply for it. The application form has been released online on the official portal of TNPSC. There are more posts along with VAO in the recruitment process. The official will conduct the Combined Civil Service Examination to select the candidates. The application has been made available to candidates on 30 March 2022. Applicants who want to apply for Village Administration Officer must read this article carefully. Through the article, you will get crucial information related to the TNOSC VAO Recruitment 2022 like application dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2022
The recruitment is being conducted to fill out 7301 posts. The application link will be active on the official portal till 28 April 2022. After that, the link will get deactivated automatically. So, all the aspirants are advised to fill out the application form soon. Before applying for the post one must check the eligibility criteria to ensure that he/she is eligible for the post. If the applicants are not eligible then they will not be able to appear for the exam. Candidates are instructed to visit the portal from time to time to get the latest update on VAO Recruitment.
Tamil Nadu PSC Application Form Details
|Authority Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Village Administration Officer|
|Examination Name||Combined Civil Service Examination|
|Number of vacancies (VAO)||274|
|Total number of vacancies||7301|
|Application Form Availability Date||30 March 2022|
|Availability Mode of Application||Online|
Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy Details
|Village Administrative Officer||274|
|Junior Assistant (Security)||88|
|Junior Assistant (Non-Security)||3593|
|Bill Collector, Grade-I||50|
|Store Keeper in Tamizhagam Guest House||1|
TNPSC VAO Recruitment Schedule 2022
|Publication of Notification||30 March 2022|
|Commencement of Application Process||30 March 2022|
|Last date to submit the form||28 April 2022|
|Releasing Date of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Examination Date||24 July 2022|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
- MPPEB Group 3 Application 2022
- Bihar SSC Inter Level Recruitment 2022
- DSSSB Various Post Recruitment 2022
- REET 2022 Registration
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment
The officials have set some eligibility criteria for the students who are going to apply for the post. Applicants will have to meet the eligibility criteria mentioned below to be able to appear for the examination. The following are the eligibility criteria set by the authority:
- The minimum age of the candidate applying for the post of VDO is 21 years.
- The maximum age of the candidates applying for the post is 32 years.
- The maximum age limit of the candidates belonging to SC, ST, MBC/ DC, BMC, OBC, and destitute women is 42 years.
- The age limit for all posts (except VDO) is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit for all posts (except VDO) is 32 years.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate (MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, and BCMs) for all posts except VDO is 34 years.
- And the maximum age limit of the applicants (SC, ST, Dispute Women) for all posts (except VDO) is 37 years.
All the appearing candidates must have passed the SSLC Public Exam or its equivalent with qualification for admission to Higher Secondary or College Courses of Studies. This qualification is necessary for all the mentioned posts except for Junior Assistant in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board. Apart from this, there are more required qualifications for some posts that are mentioned below:
- Typist: Candidates must have qualified for the Government Technical Exam in Typewriting.
- Steno-Typist, Grade–III: Applicant must have qualified the Government Technical Exam in Shorthand and Typewriting.
- Store Keeper: The candidate must have experience of at least 2 years in maintaining the store accounts.
- Junior Assistant in TN Urban Habitat Development Board: The candidate must have qualified the HSC Exam or equivalent with the qualification for admission to college courses of studies.
Process to do the TNPSC One Time Registration
All the applicants who are new to the portal and want to apply for the post will first have to do the e-time registration on the official website. The application form will be made available to them only after the registration. So, the following are the steps to do the registration:
- Start the process by visiting the official portal of TNPSC i.e., https://tnpsc.gov.in/
- Go to the tab of recruitment on the home page and a drop-down menu will appear on the screen.
- Click on the option of online application services and then click on the one-time registration option.
- A new portal will open there you will have to click on the option of one-time registration and dashboard.
- Click on the option of new user on the new page. Now enter all the required details.
- After that pay the registration fee and submit the form. The login details will be sent to your registered mobile number and email id.
How to apply for TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2022?
Follow the below-given steps to apply for the recruitment:
- Go to the official website of TNPSC and go to the recruitment option available there.
- Now click on the option of online application services and then click on Apply Online.
- On the new portal, click on the option of Apply Online.
- Find the name of the recruitment and click on the apply online option available in front of it.
- Now start filling out the application form carefully, upload the required documents and then pay the application fee.
- After completing the application form, preview it and then submit the form.
Tamil Nadu PSC Application Fees
Aspirants who are new to the portal will also have to submit the registration fees also. The registration fee is Rs. 150/- and the examination fee which the candidates will have to pay while submitting the application form is Rs. 100/-. To know about fee exemption, refer to the image given below: