TNTET Admit Card 2022: The Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu will soon release their TNTET admit card. Only those candidates will be able to download their TNTET admit card who successfully submitted their application forms. Freshly, any updates about the TNTET exam date, as well as admit card, aren’t available but it can be presumed that the admit card link will be activated soon on the TRB’s official website trb.tn.nic.in. Keep reading our article to know more about the TNTET Admit Card 2022.
TNTET Admit Card 2022
To recruit deserving candidates for the Primary & Upper Primary level, the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board organize the Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) in which lakhs of applicants appear for the exam. To download the admit card, applicants have to enter the particulars given during the application process. The applicant will not be provided with any kind of hard copy through the post, fax, or email. Contents such as Highlights, exam patterns, and download processes can be collected from the rest of the sections.
Tamil Nadu TET Hall Ticket 2022: Highlights
|Board Name||Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Test Name||Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Test Type||Eligibility Test|
|Post||Primary & Upper Primary Level|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||TBA|
TNTET Admit Card 2022
- To download the admit card, applicants have to enter the correct login credentials otherwise they won’t be able to download it.
- The applicants should download their individual admit card a few days before the main date to ignore last-minute server issues.
- The downloaded admit card have to be kept safe till the exam date otherwise the applicant won’t get permission to enter the exam hall.
- Applicants must download the admit card in the colored format so that all the details mentioned on it are clearly visible.
- Anyhow, if the applicant losses their real admit card then they can request authorities to provide them with a duplicate admit card.
Tamil Nadu TET 2022 Examination Pattern
For your ease, we’ve shared the TN TET 2022 examination pattern so that you can prepare yourself for the exam day. Go through the following tables to know about Tamil Nadu TET exam pattern:
Paper-I (Class 1-5)
|Subjects||Total MCQ’s||Total Questions||Medium|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30||Tamil/English|
|Language I (Tamil/Telugu/Malayalam/Kannada/Urdu)||30||30|
Paper-II (Class 6-8)
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||Tamil/English|
|Language-I (Tamil/ Telugu/ Malayalam/|
|(a) For Mathematics and Science|
Teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Science Teacher: Social Science
c) For Any other Subject Teacher: either iv (a) or iv (b)
How to download TNTET Admit Card 2022?
Through the following phases, you can download your TNTET Admit Card 2022 and attend the exam so read them very carefully:
- Visit the TRB’s main website trb.tn.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘TNTET Admit Card 2022’ link.
- The candidate login page will get open.
- Enter the credentials and then tick on the ‘Login’ option.
- The new web page will be showing your TNTET Admit Card.
- Go through the details mentioned inside the admit card and then download it in the pdf file in the colored format.
- Make sure that you also take out the multiple photocopies to avoid any kind of future mishappenings.
Exam Day Guidelines
- Try to reach the exam hall 30 minutes earlier than the actual time mentioned on the hall ticket.
- If you aren’t familiar with the route then take the help of Google Maps as it will also tell you about the shortcuts to reach the exam hall.
- Don’t forget to carry your exam hall ticket, government id, and colored passport size photograph for the cross-verification process.
- After reaching the exam hall, try to corporate with the faculties while they are verifying the admit card and other documents.
- Follow the COVID-19 protocols such as social distancing, face covered with mask, no physical interactions, and carrying a bottle of hand sanitizer.
- Any request to change the test centers will not be accepted by the Board.
- In case, the Board finds out that the test centre decided by them doesn’t have enough capability to arrange the applicants then they can change their decision and the location of the new test centre will be shared with the applicant.
- After arriving at the test centre, the applicant must leave all their personal belongings outside the exam hall and can only blue/black ballpoint pen.
- The attendance will be done through a biometric system so the applicant’s thumb impression, signature & face should match the photograph attached to the application form.
- The applicant have to sit on the seat allotted to them according to their respective roll numbers.