The Department of Employment and Training (DET) of the Tamil Nadu Government has opened an online platform for Employment Card Registration and its renewal. Now, applicants can apply for the DET Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration & Renewal 2023 anytime on the tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in portal. The TN Velai Vaaippu portal was presented to the applicants on the 15th of September 2013 to make the portal accessible. This portal will assist the students in grasping the information about recruitment and the benefits they can avail from the government.
The procedure for Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration & Renewal 2023 is simplified in the given article. Here, we have tried to come up with the knowledge required in the process of the tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in 2023 Employment Registration.
Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration & Renewal 2023
The Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration & Renewal 2023 link will be activated on the official portal. Here, candidates must first register themselves as aspirant seeking the job based on their educational qualifications. It updates the students on the available vacancies in the market for which they can apply easily. The validity of the employment card is three years and the Tamil Nadu Velai Vaaippu Employment Card Renewal 2023 should be concluded shortly.
The portal has given a choice to the applicants who were finding it difficult to reach the authorized office. Now, they can fill out the employment registration form and its renewal without any delay.
Tnvelaivaaippu ஆன்லைன் பதிவு & புதுப்பித்தல் 2023: Outline
|Category of Article||Employment Registration and Renewal Form|
|Name of the Form||Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration & Renewal|
|Concerned Authority||Department of Employment and Training (DET)|
|Location||Tamil Nadu (TN)|
|Portal Name||TN Velai Vaaippu|
|Introduced on||15th September 2013|
|Aim||Employment Online Registration and Renewal of Card|
|Employment Card Validity||3 Years|
tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in 2023 Eligibility
The Employment Exchange Registration can only be done by eligible candidates. The list of criteria for eligibility is provided below. Applicants should check the requirement criteria and then proceed with the registration process.
- The natives of the Tamil Nadu state can register themselves.
- Applicants should have passed the recognized board’s 8th, 10th, and 12th standards.
- Graduation and Post Graduation from the accredited institute.
- Any skill-based diploma or certificate can be added to the registration form.
- All the above memo-cum-certificates should be authorised, and the candidates should have passed all the educational qualifications.
- No such age criteria restrict the applicant from online registration.
List of Essential Documents to Upload
After checking the eligibility, applicants can proceed to the application process. In the Tamil Nadu Velai Vaaippu 2023 Employment Exchange Registration process, documents must be uploaded in the form. The scanned copy of the documents should be saved in the jog or jpeg format with the appropriate file size. Aspirants should invest their time attentively to upload the documents correctly.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Community Certificate (Optional)
- Domicile Certificate
- Listed Identity Card
- Vote Id
- Ration Card
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate authorised by the Municipal Councillor/ Sarpanch
- Class 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post-graduation, and all other memo-cum-certificates.
- Provisional Graduation Mark sheets.
- Experience Certificate (Optional)
- Authorised Physically Handicapped (PH), Ex-Serviceman, Widow, NCC, or other relevant certificates.
TN Velaivaippu 2023 Offline Registration Method
In the offline method, candidates are required to visit the authorised employment exchange. Here, applicants need to present physically at the official address with the listed copy of the original documents. The points of the TN Velaivaippu 2023 Offline Registration Method are explained below.
- Visit the region-wise employment exchange office during official hours.
- Present the original copy of the certificates to the authority.
- They will verify the documents after which the registration will be concluded.
- The registration number and the employment exchange card will be provided to the candidate.
- The card will be valid for the 3 years after which its renewal will be done online as well as offline methods.
Tnvelaivaaippu 2023 Employment Exchange Online Registration Procedure
The Tnvelaivaaippu 2023 Employment Exchange Online Registration can be done without visiting the employment exchange office. The procedure is explained below step-by-step. Applicants can go through the steps and then proceed with the process.
- Browse the Department of Employment and Training (DET), Tamil Nadu Government Portal: https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in
- The New Registration Link will be active on the right corner of the official page.
- The link will land the applicant on the Terms and Condition Page where applicants are required to hit the I agree button.
- The tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in 2023 Online Registration Form will flash on the dashboard.
- Here, applicants are required to type the precise asked details without any mistakes.
- The applicant will fill out the basic individual details and then the listed scanned copy of the certificates will be uploaded in the accurate file size.
- Review the form after filling it out.
- Correct the inaccurate mistake in the process.
- Hit the Save button after its competition.
- The applicant will deposit no charges in the registration process.
- Print the hard copy of the registration form for future reference.
- Lastly, the competent authority will provide the login credentials for the updates.
तमिलनाडु व्यपगत रोजगार पंजीकरण 2023 Application Procedure
Once the registration procedure is completed, the candidates will be required to fill out the तमिलनाडु व्यपगत रोजगार पंजीकरण 2023 Application Form. The application procedure is explained below.
- Open the portal and click the Candidate Login button available on the home page.
- Here, aspirants will be requested to enter the name of the district and insert the details provided in the Candidate’s profile.
- Once the profile of the candidate has been made then follows the submission of the application form.
- An official acknowledgment will be provided to the applicants where the registration number, date, and end date with the employment exchange number will be provided.
- Print a copy of the official pages.
- The acknowledgment copy with the listed documents should be presented to the competent authority within 15 days.
- Once the verification of the officials is completed, the employment exchange card will be offered to the applicants.
- This card is the official authorisation of registration in the employment exchange office.
- It will be useful for the applicant in the job-seeking process.
Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange Card 2023 Specifics
The Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange Card 2023 will present specific details that will provide the authorised information of the candidate. The listed details should be correct and if any of the details are inaccurate, then it’s the duty of the candidate to rectify the mistake by correcting it officially. The list of details provided in the card is tabulated below.
|Individual Details||Educational Details||Employment Exchange Card Details|
|Applicant Name||Class 10th Passing Year with Marks||Registration Number|
|Date of Birth||12th Passing Year with Marks||Date of Registration|
|Gender||Graduation Course Name|
|Community||Post Graduation Details||Employment Exchange Number|
|Father and Mother’s Name||Certificate of Vocational Course||Official Signature|
|Category: PH, ESM etc|
தமிழ்நாடு வேலைவாய்ப்பு பரிமாற்ற அட்டை 2023 Renewal Process
Once the candidates obtain the employment exchange card, it can be used for multiple purposes for 3 years. This is the validity of the candidates’ official use of the card. After the given year, it is required that the candidates renew it by following the steps given below. In the தமிழ்நாடு வேலைவாய்ப்பு பரிமாற்ற அட்டை 2023 Renewal Process, applicants can update the qualifications and continue the official authorisation of the card until they receive the suited job.
- Visit the official page.
- The Renewal button will be activated on the official page.
- Hit the given link which will land you on the official login page.
- Here, input the registered USER NAME and PASSWORD and submit the credentials.
- Now, check all the individual details automatically appearing on the dashboard. If required, the applicants can also edit it.
- Candidates are also permitted to upload a scanned copy of their recent qualifications. Save the given details and proceed with the new renewal date.
- After renewing the employment card, aspirants can use it again for three years. ‘
- Lastly, print out a copy of the renewal form.
- Visit the employment exchange office and obtain the renewed card.
Essential Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration & Renewal 2023 Links
|Visit Here||Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration & Renewal 2023 Links|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Can we present the photocopy of the relevant documents in the verification process?
It is mandatory for the candidates to present the scanned copy of the original while uploading or verification process.
Are we permitted to update the profile of the employment exchange card?
Yes, candidates can update their profile online whenever they find it is required in the employment exchange card.