The Department of Agriculture and Farmer’s Welfare will be recruiting 60 Agriculture Officers through the Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC). The officials are currently accepting the recruitment form from the TPSC portal. Applicants who have completed their graduation from the respective subject can continue applying by the 11th of September. The TPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2023 Form must be submitted online. The concerned authority will not accept hard copy recruitment forms.
TPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2023
Applicants must read the instructions written on the Tripura PSC Agriculture Officer 2023 Official Notification. After grasping all the details, applicants can apply for the recruitment form. The officials will not accept multiple applications. However, if the candidates submit multiple applications, the latest receipt application will be accepted. Applicants should restrict themselves by attaching age proof or educational certificates.
टीपीएससी कृषि अधिकारी भर्ती 2023: At a Glance
|Topic of Article
|Name of the Recruitment
|TPSC Agriculture Officer: TAFS Grade-I, Group B Gazetted
|Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
|Agriculture and Farmer’s Welfare
|Name of the Post
|Agriculture Officer (AO)
|Total Vacant Seat
|Scale of Pay
|Rs 10,230 to 34,800 including GP Rs 4,800
|Mode of Application
|General Category: Rs 350
SC/ST/BPL Card Holders/Physically
Handicapped Category: Rs 250
|Official Portal Link
- AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- Navy SSC Executive (IT) Officer Recruitment 2023
- DSSSB Recruitment 2023
- UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2023
Tripura PSC Agriculture Officer 2023 Eligibility
The officials submit the recruitment application of the eligible candidates. The criteria which make the applicant eligible for the respective post are explained below. It is mandatory for the applicants to fulfill the TPSC AO 2023 Qualifications.
- Applicants should hold graduation in Agriculture or Horticulture from a government-affiliated institute.
- Aspirants with knowledge of Bengali or Kokborok and Agro-climatic conditions of the state.
- It is compulsory to have the Permanent Residence Certificate of the respective state.
- The candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years as of 11th September 2023.
- 5 years of concession is given to the SC/ST applicants.
tpsc.tripura.gov.in Agriculture Officer 2023 Vacancy
|Name of Category
|Total Vacant Seat
|Women Reserved Seat (33%)
|Scheduled Caste (SC)
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)
TPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment form by navigating Tripura Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2023 Official Website. The subsequent steps followed in the application form are comprehended in the given points. Applicants must check the steps and apply for the form accordingly.
- Open the Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) website through the https://tpsc.tripura.gov.in official link.
- Here, press the Online Application icon available on the home page.
- The Current Recruitment Opening Section will provide the Apply Here link for the respective post.
- Input your name, mobile number, and email ID to generate the OTP.
- Then fill out the registration form with the basic details.
- Upload the image and signature in the appropriate file size in jpg or jpeg format.
- Successful applicants will be generated by the portal’s email ID and password to log in to the official page.
- Now, insert the given credentials to access the application form.
- The TPSC AO 2023 Recruitment Form will appear on the dashboard.
- Fill out the post details and make an online application fee payment.
- Finally, submit the recruitment form.
- Applicants must take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
At the end of the application, applicants will be required to deposit the tpsc.tripura.gov.in Agriculture Officer 2023 Application Fee. The fee payment should be done from the various online payment channels. Candidates falling into the reserved category must present the category certificate in the document verification process. The deposited recruitment fee is non-refundable. The table resented below provides the details of the application fees.
|list of Category
|Application Fees (Rs)
|SC/ST/BPL Card Holders/PwD
Tripura Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|List of Activities
|Commencement of Application Process
|10th of August
|Last Date of Application Process
|11th of September
|Admit Card Release Date
|Written Exam Date
|2nd of December
TPSC AO 2023 Selection Method
The selection of candidates will be done in three stages. These three stages are listed below in sequential order.
- Written Examination: It comprises 180 Multiple-choice Questions from English, General Knowledge, and Agriculture as a subject. The detailed Tripura Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2023 Syllabus is available in the official portal.
- Personal Interview: A 20 marks personality test will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates.
- Document Verification: Candidates who have qualified for the above stages will be required to present the original document for verification.
Aspirants who will clear all the above stages will be recruited for the respective post.
Essential TPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2023 links
|Tripura Agriculture Officer Application Link
|look For More Knowledge
|Tripura Agriculture Officer Recruitment Notification
|Follow For Updates
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When will the officials conduct the writing exam?
The TPSC AO written exam is scheduled for the 2nd of December.
What is the Agriculture Officer’s pay level?
The AO pay level is 13. They receive a monthly salary between Rs 10,230 to 34,800 with 4,800 as GP.
How many seats are reserved for physically challenged candidates?
The concerned authority has reserved two seats for the PH aspirants.