TRB Tripura Recruitment 2022: The Teacher’s Recruitment Board (TRB) online application process for the ‘Special Test for Special Educator (STSE-2022)’ for the selection of candidates as Special Educators for 200 posts has been started. All those contenders who want to apply for the post have to submit the forms via online mode only before 05th May 2022 (up to 04:00 pm). For more details about the TRB Tripura Recruitment 2022, keep paying attention to our article till you reach the bottom of the page.
TRB Tripura Recruitment 2022
The contenders who are applying for the post should know that they have to submit their application form before the given time period. In case, they submit more than one application form then the form submitted recently will be accepted and if any contender tries to send their form via any kind of post, email or post then the Board holds full right to cancel it.
Before commencing the application process, the contenders must go through the prospectus very carefully so that they didn’t skip any major information related to the recruitment process. The rest of the materials about the TRB Tripura Recruitment 2022 can be collected from the remaining sections of the page.
TRB Tripura Online Forms 2022: Details
|Board Name||Teacher’s Recruitment Board (TRB)|
|Post Name||Special Educator|
|Online Form Status||Available|
|Examination Fee||General/OBC: Rs. 300|
SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 200
|Fee submission mode||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Selection Test|
TRB Tripura 2022 Recruitment: Timetable
TRB Special Educator 2022 Vacancies
Note: Out of 200 posts, 08 posts are reserved for PWD candidates and 04 posts for Ex-Servicemen.
TRB Special Educator Eligibility Criteria
To appear in the STSE, the applicants have to pass the eligibility criteria asked by the board. If the candidate clears the eligibility criteria then they will be able to appear in the exam and if they couldn’t clear the criteria then their form will not be accepted by the board. Read the table provided below to know about the TRB’s Special Educator eligibility criteria:
|Nationality||(a) The applicant must be an Indian citizen and a resident of Tripura.|
|Qualifications||(a) He/She must possess a Bachelors/Master’s degree in B.Ed (Special Educators) or it’s equivalent from a well-recognized university/Institution with a minimum percentage of 50%.|
(b) Desirable: Have knowledge about Bengali or Kokborok.
|Age-Limit||(a) The age limit as on 11th April 2022 is 40 years old. |
(b) The upper age relaxation of 05 years will be applied for candidates who belong to reserved categories.
Steps to apply for TRB Tripura Recruitment 2022?
While applying for the application form, the candidate must ensure that she/he understands and fulfills the norms of eligibility. With the help of the following segments, you will get all kinds of information about how to apply for the TRB Tripura Recruitment form 2022:
- Open the Tripura Recruitment Board’s main portal trb.tripura.gov.in.
- On the main page of the portal, the box ‘Apply Online’ will be available, select it.
- Under the area of ‘New User Registration’ start submitting your name, email id, mobile number, dob, and password and then click on ‘Register’.
- You will be provided with a provisional user-id & password on your mobile number & email id.
- Note it down somewhere as you are going to need it while filling up the application form and further stages.
- Once you receive the login particulars, insert them inside the empty sections and then tick on the ‘Login’ box.
- After login start updating your profile by entering all relevant information as per the online application form correctly.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph in the jpeg/jpg format with a size up to 100 kb and the full signature image in the jpeg/jpg format with a min size up to 60 kb.
- It must be noted down that the candidate’s photograph and signature image should be clear otherwise the application form will be canceled by the authorities.
Preview of Application Form
- After completing the above procedures, the completed application form will appear on your screen.
- Read all the particulars that you filled inside the application form and if you find any mistakes then click on the ‘Edit Application’ and start the editing process.
- Once you complete the process, mark on the ‘Submit’ button.
- In the end, pay the fee by choosing your category and the payment mode through which you are going to pay your fee.
- Tick on the ‘Pay Fee’ and the payment process will begin.
- Don’t refresh the page during the process otherwise, the amount will not be debited.
- The fee once submitted will not be refunded and in case the candidate pays the wrong amount then his/her application form will be treated as canceled.
Download Application Form
- Finish the process by downloading and taking out the printout of the application form.
- Along with the printout out take out its multiple photocopies for future uses.
Once the application form will be submitted then it will not be accessed or edited again. The candidate have to start from the login process only.
Tripura Special Educator Selection Procedure
After the registration process will get over, the Board will invite the shortlisted candidates to appear in the ‘Special Test’ and after the declaration of the result, the qualified candidates will be called for the ‘Documents Verification’ round where their respective documents will be verified by the panel.
At the end of the DV round, the final list of shortlisted candidates will be posted on the TRB’S official website and those who cleared all the rounds will be provided with a ‘Joining Letter/Offer Letter’ that will contain all the details about the school and their post.
Stay connected with our website for more updates related to the TRB Tripura Recruitment 2022. You are free to leave your comments below.