TS DOST Application 2022 Form: Heartly congratulations, to all the students who successfully passed the Telangana Intermediate examinations 2022. Now, getting a professional degree is the next step in your academic pursuit. TSCHE is accepting TS DOST application forms from the candidates for admission into the Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST) for the academic year 2022-23.
The application process for DOST Phase-I has been started by the council. The last date to submit the forms is 30th July 2022 at dost.cgg.gov.in. To get admission into the courses offered by the state universities, the interested students must submit the తెలంగాణ దోస్త్ 2022 online forms via online mode.
Further, in this specific article, you will come across the materials connected with the TS DOST Application Form 2022.
TS DOST Application Form 2022
The candidates who passed the Telangana Class 12th exam 2022 with the qualifying marks are eligible to apply for Telangana DOST admissions.
It should be the applicant’s responsibility to fill out and submit the DOST application forms (దోస్త్ అప్లికేషన్ ఫారం 2022) within the limited time frame at dost.cgg.gov.in. Keep reading the sections of this post, as it will help you in clearing your doubts related to the Telangana DOST 2022 application process.
Overview of dost.cgg.gov.in Online Forms 2022
|Authority Name||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Portal Name||Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST)|
|Courses Offered||B.A., B.Com, B.Sc., BBA, BCA, BBM, BSW & D-Pharmacy etc|
|Category||Application Forms/Online Forms|
|Availability of Online Forms||Available|
|Application Fee||Rs.200 & Rs.400|
Telangana DOST Application Forms 2022 Schedule
TS DOST 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The details about the educational qualifications needed for TS DOST 2022-23 admissions can be read from the table given below:
|(a) The student must have passed the Intermediate board examinations 2021-22 session with the passing percentage from the well-recognised board/council.|
|(b) He/She must hold the citizenship of India.|
How to apply for TS DOST 2022 online form?
Dear reader, if you’ve cleared the eligibility criteria required for DOST 2022 admission session. Then this is the perfect section to know about the TS DOST 2022 application process. Investigate the following pointers very carefully:
Method 1: Online Portal
- Visit the official website of DOST, Telangana i.e. dost.cgg.gov.in.
- After landing on the main page of the portal, tick on the ‘Candidate Pre-Registration’ box.
- On the brand new page, the candidate registration form will be visible in front of your eyes.
- Start filling in the details asked in the specific sections of the form.
- Then click on the ‘Click for Aadhaar Authentication’ button.
- Enter the One Time Password on the blank section.
- You will have TS DOST Id on your registered mobile number.
Application Fee Payment
- To pay the application fee, the applicant has to click on the ‘Application Fee Payment’ option.
- Enter your DOST Id & Captcha code on the new web page.
- Then tick on the ‘Proceed To Payment’ option.
- The application fee page will get open on your system.
- Select the medium through which you want to pay the fee.
- After selecting the medium, click on the ‘Final Payment’ box.
- To complete the application process, all the applicants are supposed to fill in the details on the ‘Candidate Login’ page.
- After submitting the details tick on the ‘Sign In’ box.
- The brand new page will telecast your TS DOST 2022 online form.
- Commence the process of submission of details along with it also upload the documents in the application form.
- Take a review of the form before submitting it to the portal.
- Then click on the ‘Final Submit’ option.
- The notification about the submission of the TS DOST 2022 online form will appear on the screen.
- For future references, take out the printout of the application form as well as the fee receipt.
- Keep the documents secure until the completion of the admission procedure.
Method 2: MeeSeva Centre
The applicants can also visit the nearest MeeSeva Centre for biometric authentication. The applicant has to scan their Fingerprint/Iris/Face recognition after reaching the centre. Then their TS DOST admissions 2022 registration process will get completed.
Method 3: T App Folio
- The students can also apply for TS DOST 2022 application form by registering at ‘T App Folio’.
- Students have to open the Play Store on their smartphone and search for the T App Folio.
- On the new web page, candidates have to press the ‘Install’ option available in the green box.
- Post the installation process, enter the details required inside the T App Folio.
- Once the process will get completed, the notification about the successful authentication will appear on the screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
The applicant’s mobile number should have linked with their Aadhaar Card, update name, dob and gender details as mentioned in the Inter mark sheet and Aadhaar Card.
Yes, applicants who completed their class 12th from any other state can apply for the DOST 2022 application form.
To cancel the DOST application form 2022, an applicant have to visit the nearest helpline centre along with the necessary documents and submit the request to cancel the application.
The student can select any number of colleges/universities at the time of the web option.