The Department of School Education (DSC) of the Telangana Government published the recruitment notification. Here, they updated us about the ongoing recruitment for the 5089 School Assistants (SAs), Secondary Grade Teachers (SGTs), Language Pandits, and Physical Education Teachers posts. Aspirants meeting the eligibility for any of the respective posts can apply for the TS DSC Recruitment 2023. The online application form is currently available on the TS DSC website and it will remain till its deadline i.e. 28th of October.
Aspirants interested in any of the given posts can fill up the recruitment form. The schedule and procedure of the recruitment is given below. Candidates are requested to grasp the recruitment details and start the application procedure. Applicants meeting eligibility requirements for more than one post can apply separately.
TS DSC Recruitment 2023
Candidates applying for the 5089 vacancies must input the correct information and submit the complete form. The concerned authority will only accept online Telangana DSC TRT Recruitment Form 2023. Aspirants submitting forms via any other medium will be taken into consideration. Once the form is submitted, candidates can’t make changes to it. The officials will verify the information provided in the recruitment form. Only eligible candidates will be allowed to participate in the ongoing recruitment.
తెలంగాణ DSC TRT రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2023: Quick Overview
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||Teacher Recruitment Test|
|Recruitment Authority||Department of School Education (DSC)|
|Name of the Post||School Assistants (SAs), Secondary Grade Teachers (SGTs),|
Language Pandits and Physical Education Teachers
|Number of Vacancies||5089|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||Rs 1000|
|Selection Process||Written exam |
- TS TET Result 2023
- SBI PO Recruitment 2023
- Cotton Corporation of India Result 2023
- RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023
Telangana DSC 2023 Vacancy
A total of 5089 candidates will be selected for the respective posts. The table shown below provides the separation of post-wise vacancies. Aspirants looking for district-wise distribution of vacancies can visit the given link Telangana DSC Vacancy Details. Thereafter, they can apply for the post accordingly.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|School Assistant Post||1739|
|Secondary Grade Teachers||2575|
|Physical Education Teachers||164|
tsdsc.aptonline.in DSC TRT Recruitment Eligibility 2023
So far, candidates must have grasped the basic information of the recruitment and the vacancy details. Now, proceed to the next section of recruitment information i.e. Telangana DSC TRT Recruitment Qualification 2023. Applicants are requested to check all the requirements for the respective recruitment and then apply for it.
- Must be an Indian resident and a domiciled inhabitant of the Telangana State.
- Must have reached 18 years of age and below or equal to 44 years of age.
- Applicants must have been born between the 1st of July 2005 and to 2nd of July 1979.
- The concerned authority has given a 5-year age concession to Telangana Government Employees.
- 3 years of age concession to Ex-Serviceman
- 5 years of age relaxation to the SC, ST, Backward Class, and Economically Weaker Section (EWS).
- Physically Challenged candidates will be given 10 years of relaxation.
- Aspirants are requested to visit the official notification for the educational qualification of the respective post and discipline. Aspirants fulfilling the criteria of any of the posts can apply within the specified date.
Apply Online for TS DSC Recruitment 2023
Candidates must have grasped the information of the ongoing recruitment. Now, applicants can proceed to the application procedure. The eligible candidates will be required to visit the official page to submit the online recruitment form. Here, the recruitment form should be filed accurately and all the procedures should be followed. The steps given below assist the candidates in filling up the form successfully.
- Open the Telangana DSC Recruitment Official Website 2023: https://tsdsc.aptonline.in/
- First and foremost, applicants need to register themselves in the DSC portal by filling out the registration form.
- Basic information will be required in the form. Following that, submit your approval by agreeing to the Declaration Form.
- Then, deposit Rs 1000 as the application fee through the online payment mode.
- After that, hit the TS DSC Recruitment 2023 Form link and fill up the form.
- Here, candidates will be required to select the respective post and the district of the state.
- Upload your recent passport-size photo and signature.
- Now review all the details and submit it.
- Lastly, print out the recruitment form for future reference.
Telangana DSC TRT Recruitment Schedule 2023
|List of Events||Important Dates|
|Opening of Application Process||20th of September|
|Closing of Application Submissions||28th of October|
|Exam Date for School Assistants Post||20th, 21st and 22nd of November|
|Exam Date for Physical Education Teacher||23rd of November|
|Exam Date for Language Pandits||24th of November|
|Secondary Grade Teachers||25th to 30th of November|
|Timing of Written Exam||Session I: 09:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.|
Session II: 02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.
TS DSC Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||Telangana DSC Application Link|
|Look For More Knowledge||TS DSC Recruitment Notification |
Telangana DSC Vacancy Details
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Basic Queries Related to TS DSC Recruitment
Can the applicants apply for more than one post?
Yes, if an applicant is eligible for more than one can apply for the respective posts. The online recruitment form must be submitted separately with all the procedures.
What is the closing date of the application submission?
The TS DSC Recruitment form will only be accepted by the 21st of October. Thereafter, the online application portal will not provide the recruitment form link
Will the officials accept the application form submitted via the offline method?
No, the concerned authority will not accept recruitment forms submitted through the online method.
How much is the Telangana DSC TRT Application Fees 2023?
Candidates applying for the recruitment form will be required to deposit Rs 1000 for each post. The application fee payment must be done via online gateways.