TS EAMCET 2022 Application Correction: The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH) started the online applications for Telangana State Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) 2022 from 06th April 2022 till 28th May 2022 at the official website: eamcet.tsche.ac.in and the TS EAMCET application form correction facility will commence from 30th May till 06th June 2022 for all those applicants who earlier submitted their application forms but need to do some changes in their TS EAMCET application forms.
Under the Telangana State EAMCET application form correction 2022, only those applicants will be allowed to do the changes who got themselves registered and submitted their TS EAMCET 2022 application form as per the norms by the university. This article is dedicated to the entire process of TS EAMCET application correction 2022 along with some additional details. Keep reading to know more.
TS EAMCET 2022 Application Correction
Applicants can access their eamcet.tsche.ac.in application form correction window by using their Telangana EAMCET login credentials. The only method via which the application form of TS EAMCET 2022 can be edited is from the official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in and the correction process must get completed before the date announced by the university.
Once the application correction window will get closed then the candidates will be allowed to download their respective TS EAMCET 2022 Admit Card and sit in the examination. Keep moving further to know more about the Telangana EAMCET application correction 2022.
|University Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH)|
|Exam Name||Telangana State Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET)|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Application Correction Status||30th May 2022|
Telangana State EAMCET 2022 Schedule
|Application Form correction dates||30th May to 06th June 2022|
|Availability of Hall Tickets||25th June 2022 to 11th July 2022|
|TS EAMCET Exam Date||Agriculture & Medical: 14th July 2022 to 15th July 2022|
Engineering: 18th July 2022 to 20th July 2022
|TS EAMCET Result||Aug/Sep 2022|
TS EAMCET Form Correction- Important Points
If you are one of the applicants, who will be modifying the Telangana EAMCET 2022 application form then you must go through the pointers as it will help you in completing the application correction process smoothly without facing any hurdles:
- JNTUH will give only one time opportunity for all the applicants to modify the details during the application correction time period.
- No application correction fee will be charged to the applicants during TS EAMCET application form correction.
- If candidates want to correct those details in their TS EAMCET 2022 application form that can’t be corrected during the correction time, then they’ve to contact the examination authority.
- Any applicant who will try to use any illegitimate method to complete the correction process then their TS EAMCET application form will immediately get cancelled by the university.
How to Edit TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form?
Candidates who registered for the Telangana State EAMCET 2022 are most welcome to read this section because you will get to know the phases involved in the TS EAMCET application correction process:
- Take a step towards JNTUH’s official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in and click on the ‘Request for Corrections to Online Application Form’ link.
- After clicking on the link, enter the details asked on the new web page and once you are done by entering those details then tick on the ‘Submit’ box.
- Your Telangana EAMCET application form 2022 will get visible in front of your eyes and start the editing process.
- After completing the correction process, mark on the ‘Save & Submit’ button and your edited TS EAMCET 2022 application form will get submitted.
Corrections in TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNHTUH) has categorized the TS EAMCET corrections into two categories: I and II
Category I: Under this category, the information that the applicant can easily change in their respective TS EAMCET 2022 application form are:
- Personal Details.
- Educational Details (Class 10th & 12th marks/percentage).
- Communication Details (Candidates Address).
Category II: Under the TS EAMCET 2022 application form correction window, not all information points will be changed. Candidates must submit a written request, an online application form, and supporting documents to the authorities at email@example.com in order to make modifications to this information. The following is a collection of such details, along with the verification documents:
|Stream & Class 12th Admit Card number||Class 12th Annual Exam Admit Card|
|Candidates’ Name & Date of Birth (as per SSC/equivalent)||SSC Marksheet|
|Category||Certificate issued by the competent authorities|
|Signature & Photograph||Scanned signature with white background and proper visibility of the signature. |
Scanned photograph with clear vision of applicant’s face.
|Mobile Number||Send a mail via the registered email address|
|Email Id||Send SMS at 9912330730 and do mention your registration number, hall ticket number & valid email address.|