TS Polycet Counselling 2023: Dates, First Phase Schedule, Online Form

The State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) will move to the next stage of the admission process by commencing TS Polycet Counselling 2023. The online application for registration started on the 14th of June and till the 18th of June. Candidates have to fill out the online polycet.sbtet.telangana.gov.in 2023 Registration Form after which documentation of the registered candidates will begin. The TS Polycet Counselling 2023 Schedule is provided in the article which will help the aspirants to proceed with the notified date.

The counselling procedure and details which candidates require in the process are also updated here. The application link is also uploaded below which will land you on the official page.

TS Polycet Counselling
TS Polycet Counselling

TS Polycet Counselling 2023

In the TS Polycet Counselling 2023 process, a registration number with the password will be generated which shouldn’t be shared with anyone. In the process, candidates are not allowed to edit the contact details and all the information will be provided to the registered number. Therefore candidates should not change their contact number and email id in the proceedings. After the completion of the first phase of the counselling, the polycet.sbtet.telangana.gov.in 2023 Final Phase Counselling will be conducted by the officials.

Register online to participate in TS POLYCET Counselling 2023 Now!! newfavicon

Article CategoryCounselling
Name of the ExamTelangana State Polytechnic Common
Entrance Test (TS POLYCET)
Managing Officials The State Board of Technical Education and
Training (SBTET)
Admission Into Polytechnic
College Year2023-24
Selection PhasesWritten Exam
Mode of CounsellingOnline
Processing FeesGeneral: Rs 600
SC/ST: Rs 300
Official Webpage https://tspolycet.nic.in/

తెలంగాణ పాలిటెక్నిక్ కౌన్సెలింగ్ First Phase 2023 Schedule

Activities Lists Essential Dates
Online Registration Commencement14th of June
Deadline of Registration18th of June
Certificate Verification 16th of June to 19th of June
Utilising Choices 16th of June to 21st of June
Options Freeze 21st of June
Seat Allotment Result on or before25th of June
Fee Payment and Self-Reporting25th of June to 29th of June

How to Register Online for TS Polycet Counselling 2023?

Candidates who have cleared the written exam can now register themselves for the TS Polycet Counselling 2023 proceeding. The registration form will be active on the official portal from the notified date. Aspirants must hit the presented button on the official page and continue the proceedings. To assist the neophytes, we have helped them by providing the steps to make the picture comprehensible.

  1. Access The State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) webpage: https://polycet.sbtet.telangana.gov.in
  2. The Telangana POLYCET 2023 Counselling Online Form will be provided on the official page.
  3. Hit the Payment of Processing Fees Button. After which you have to register yourself.
  4. Now, enter the Registration Number, DOB and SSC Hall Ticket Number to log in to the registration page.
  5. The online form will appear on the screen.
  6. In this form, fill out the personal information with utmost care and submit them.
  7. The next stage of the registration form is the payment of the Processing Fees which will be done via online payment gateways. Aspirants from the General category have to deposit Rs 600 whereas SC/ST candidates have to deposit Rs 300.
  8. After the deposition of fees, you will be provided with an online form in which you have to enter the Slot Booking and Date and Time for the documentation.
  9. Submit all the details by reviewing them.
  10. Print the TSPOLYCET 2023 Counselling Form for admission and documentation purposes.

polycet.sbtet.telangana.gov.in 2023 Counselling Procedure

The polycet.sbtet.telangana.gov.in 2023 Counselling Procedure commences with the registration of qualified students. The process of registration has been explained above. Now, the candidates have to reach the nearest helpline centre which the candidate chooses in the registration form and present the documents for verification. The list of the documents is available in the official notification pdf.

Selected candidates have to log in to the portal in which a list of the colleges will be provided. Download the list and select the colleges and branches to which they want to get admitted. Aspirants should explore as many options as they can in order to avoid disappointment over not being offered a seat. Now, freeze the తెలంగాణ పాలిటెక్నిక్ కౌన్సెలింగ్ 2023 Allotted Seat. The provisional first phase seat allotment will be done by the authorities. Now deposit the admission fees and self-report by logging in to the online portal.

Telangana POLYCET 2023 Seat Allocation

In the Telangana POLYCET 2023 Seat Allocation, 85% of the total seats will be allocated to the Government or aided institutes of the Osmania University Area candidates. While the remaining unreserved 15% of seats will be allotted to local and non-local candidates. The allocation of the seats will depend on the polycet.sbtet.telangana.gov.in 2023 Rank scored in the written exam.

What after the TSPOLYCET 2023 First Phase Counselling?

After concluding the TSPOLYCET 2023 First Phase Counselling, the final phase of the counselling will be conducted by the officials. The procedure of the counselling will be the same as stated above. The selected candidates will join the academic session from the 7th of July. The schedule of the proceedings is tabulated below.

List of Items Essential Date
Final Phase Registration Commencement 1st of July
Deadline for revising a candidate’s joining information12th of July
Academic Session Beginning 7th of July
Orientation7th of July to 14th of July
Start of college Work 15th of July

TS Polycet Counselling 2023: Important Links

Click HereTS Polycet Counselling Application Link (Available)
Look For More UpdatesTS Polycet Counselling Schedule
TS Polycet Detailed Counselling Notification
Follow For UpdatesBihar News Home Page

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

What time will the chosen students’ academic year begin?

The academic year of the selected candidates will begin in July.

Will there be a Spot Admission proceeding for college allotment of students?

Yes, the spot admission for the Government and Private Unaided Colleges will commence from the 7th of July.

What is the ratio of allotment of seats in the counselling?

85% of seats will be allotted to the Government Aided Polytechnic Institutions and the remaining 15% will be provided to local and non-local students.

Photo of author

Leave a Comment