TS SET Hall Ticket 2023 (Available): The eligibility test will be conducted on 28, 29, and 30 October 2023. For this eligibility test, it is compulsory for the aspirants to present TS SET Hall Ticket 2023 at the exam centre. The admit card for the eligibility test is out on 20 October. The authority released this admit card only on its official website. Moreover, for the eligibility test, the authority will only let aspirants bring a hard copy of the TS SET Admit Card 2023. So, all the aspirants must download the e-Admit Card on the authority’s website and immediately attain its printout.
The aspirants who will appear for the Telangana State Eligibility Test 2023 will get useful information from our article. In this article, we will cover all the topics related to the admit card of this eligibility test. Therefore, all the registered aspirants kindly check out this complete article.
TS SET Hall Ticket 2023
In order to download the TS SET e-Admit Card 2023, the aspirants will need the login details that they acquired during the application process. So, it will be beneficial for the aspirants to keep their application forms with them while downloading the admit card. Additionally, the aspirants are able to download the admit card online only for a limited period of time. It is mandatory for the aspirants to obtain the Telangana SET Hall Ticket 2023 during this given time.
Download Here>> Telangana SET Hall Ticket 2023 Link
తెలంగాణ సెట్ హాల్ టికెట్ 2023 Highlights
|The topic of Discussion||TS SET Hall Ticket 2023|
|Hall Ticket For||Telangana State Eligibility Test 2023|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Authority||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Designations for Eligibility Test||Assistant Professor and Lecturer|
|Release Date of Hall Ticket||20 October 2023|
|Mode of Release of the Hall Ticket||Online|
|Date of the Eligibility Test||28, 29, and 30 October 2023|
|Mode of the Eligibility Test||Online i.e. a CBT|
|TS SET Official Website||http://telanganaset.org/|
TS SET Hall Ticket 2023 Mentioned Details
The conducting authority shares all the information for the eligibility test with the aspirants through TS SET Admit Card 2023. Hence, it is essential for the aspirants to ensure the accuracy of all this information. Below we are preparing the list of all the information on the Hall Ticket that aspirants have to check the accuracy of.
- Name of the Aspirant
- Aspirant’s Gender
- Aspirant’s Date of Birth
- Roll Number assigned to the Aspirant
- Start and End time of the Exam
- Allotted Exam Centre Name and Address
- Reporting Time at the Exam Centre
- Instructions to follow during the Exam
telanganaset.org Hall Ticket 2023 Downloading Process
The aspirants can download the telanganaset.org Hall Ticket 2023 through the link present on the authority’s portal through the following process.
- To start this process, the aspirants have to open the official website of TS SET i.e. http://telanganaset.org/.
- On the homepage, the aspirants must find the suitable link for the Telangana SET Admit Card 2023 in the Latest Updates section.
- That link will take the aspirants to the page that contains the login portal.
- On this login portal, the aspirants need to fill in the given spaces with their correct login details.
- Once the aspirants submit these login details, they can download the admit card.
- After downloading the admit card, the aspirants must proceed to take its clean printout for the exam day.
Telangana State Eligibility Test 2023
The TS SET 2023 will be a CBT that will be conducted in various examination centres in 10 districts of the state. This exam will have two papers with 100 and 200 marks respectively. The combined duration of both these papers is 3 hours and they will be conducted in a single session. For this examination, all the aspirants must obey all the instructions that are given on the TS SET Call Letter 2023.
|Paper||Number of Questions||Maximum Scoreable Marks|
For the Telangana State Eligibility Test 2023, the following is the list of all the instructions that aspirants need to obey.
- All the aspirants have to present a Government issued photo ID proof along with their Hall Tickets on the exam day.
- The aspirants whose photographs on the admit card are not clear must bring two passport-size photographs with self-undertaking for the exam.
- The test centre for the aspirants will be closed at 8:45 AM for the forenoon session and 1:45 PM for the afternoon session. So, the aspirants must reach the exam centre before this time.
- In order to arrive at the exam centre on time, all the aspirants are required to find the location of its address prior to the exam day.
|Download Online||TS SET Hall Ticket 2023 (Available Soon)|
|Follow For the Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
How can aspirants download the TS SET Hall Ticket 2023 if they forget any of their login details?
If this happens, then the aspirants can retrieve the login details that they forgot using the relevant option on the login portal.
What Photo ID proofs do the aspirants have to present along with their TS SET Admit Card 2023 on the exam day?
The aspirants can present ID proofs such as Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, Government Employer ID and Driving License on the exam day.
Can aspirants opt for a change in the allotted exam centre for the eligibility test?
No, the conducting authority will not entertain any such request from the aspirants.