The Department of School Education Teacher of Telangana will be organizing the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) on the 15th of September. The TS TET Hall Ticket 2023 was issued on the 9th of September in the Telangana TET official portal. Candidates whose applications have been accepted will only be provided admit cards from the specified date.
Aspirants can read the article to grasp more upcoming exam updates. This post will also assist the candidates in downloading the admit card successfully.
TS TET Hall Ticket 2023
The TSTET Admit Card 2023 will provide the exam date, timing, and center of the exam. Candidates finding difficulty in downloading the hall ticket can approach the TET SCERT Ex-Officio Director, Hyderabad between 10:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. before the exam. Aspirants must present the application form copy, fee receipt, valid identity card, and one photograph in person. The officials will not entertain an application for a duplicate admit card or a change of exam center.
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర ఉపాధ్యాయ అర్హత పరీక్ష (TET) 2023: Quick Overview
|Topic of Article||Hall Ticket|
|Name of Exam||Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Concerned Authority||Department of School Education Teacher|
|Exam Date||15th of September|
|Exam Duration||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Admit Card Release Date||9th of September|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|Result Publish Date||27th of September|
|Helpline Number||040-23120340, 040-23120433|
- MHSRB Telangana Recruitment 2023
- SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- Navy SSC Executive (IT) Officer Recruitment 2023
- IBPS Clerk 13 Admit Card 2023
TS TET Hall Ticket 2023 Download Online
Aspirants can download the admit card by following the instructions in the simplified steps below.
- First and foremost, view the TS TET official website: https://tstet.cgg.gov.in
- After that, click the tstet.cgg.gov.in Telangana TET 2023 Admit Card Download Link.
- Now, enter the Candidate’s ID number and Date of Birth or Mobile Number.
- Next, press the “Go” button.
- The hall ticket will appear within a jiffy.
- Last but not least, print out the hard copy and go through the printed details.
Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test Hall Ticket Contents
Candidates who have received the admit card can see the details printed on it. These contents consist of basic individual details and upcoming exam information. Aspirants must read out the information and check it accordingly. If a candidate finds any incorrect information, they can contact the director for correction.
- Name of the Candidate
- Born Day
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Image & Signature
- TET Roll Number
- Exam Timing and Venue
- Official Signature
tstet.cgg.gov.in Telangana TET 2023 Exam Schedule
|I||9:30 A.M. to 12:00 Noon|
|II||2:30 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.|
TSTET 2023 Exam Day Instructions
Aspirants appearing in the exam must be aware of the TSTET 2023 Exam Day Guidelines. It is compulsory to abide by the instructions provided in the admit card. A few of the crucial instructions are written below.
- Aspirants must reach the exam hall 30 minutes before the exam time.
- Candidates should enter the exam hall with the admit card physical copy, authentic identity card, and a black or blue ballpoint pen.
- Aspirants cannot enter the exam hall with electronic watches, calculators, written material, mobile phones, pagers, etc.
- Candidates must fill out the details correctly in the OMR sheets.
- Snacks, tea, and coffee are not permitted in the exam hall.
- Aspirants facing any problem in the exam hall must approach the examiner.
Important TS TET Hall Ticket 2023 links
|Download Online||Telangana TET Admit Card Link (Available)|
|Check For More Details||Telangana TET Information Brochure|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Basic Queries Related to TS TET Hall Ticket
Are we permitted to ask for the duplicate hall ticket?
No, the officials will not consider the application demanding a duplicate admit card.
What is the TSTET Written Exam Date?
The Telangana TS TET exam will be held on the 25th of September. The officials will organize the two papers (papers I and II) on the specified date.
What is the written exam time frame?
The duration of papers I and II is 2 hours and 30 minutes.