TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2022: The application form for recruitment conducted by TSPSC starts on 22 September 2022. The Telangana AEE Recruitment 2022 is being conducted for 1540 vacancies in 11 posts. The eligible candidates can apply through the application form till
14 October 2022 20th October 2022. The details about the eligibility criteria, the procedure of applying online, and the selection process for TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2022 are discussed in this article. So, this article is helpful for candidates who want to participate in the recruitment process.
TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2022
The application process for tspsc.gov.in Assistant Executive Engineer 2022 has started on the website of TSPSC. Candidates must fulfil the TSPSC AEE Notification 2022 Qualification for the TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2022. We have included a detailed discussion about the various eligibility criteria and application processes associated with recruitment. In addition, we have prepared highlights below for the candidates. Do have a glance at all the vital details of the recruitment in a brief and comprehensive manner.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
TSPSC AEE Notification 2022 Highlights
|Article Category||TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Number of Posts||11|
|Number of Vacancies||1540|
|Start date of the Application Process||22nd September 2022|
|Last date to fill out the Application Form||20th October 2022|
|Last Date for Application Fee Submission||20th October 2022 up to 05:00 P.M.|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Admit Card Release Date||A week before the exam|
|TSPSC AEE Notification 2022 Exam Date||22nd January 2023|
|TSPSC Official Website||https://www.tspsc.gov.in/|
Telangana AEE 2022 Vacancy Details
Below you can check the Telangana AEE 2022 Vacancy Details according to the various posts released under TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2022.
Telangana AEE Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The basic Telangana AEE Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria for all 11 posts in the recruitment is that the candidates should be between 18-44 years old. Other TSPSC AEE Notification 2022 Qualification for the 11 posts are mentioned separately below. Candidates must go through the following points before applying for recruitment.
TSPSC AEE Notification 2022 Qualification
|Post Name||Minimum Qualifications|
Mission Bhagiratha (PR and RD Department) &
(RD Engineering Dept)
|1. The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.|
2. The Civil Engineering degree must be obtained from a University in India.
3. The university should be registered under a Central Act, State Act, or an institution recognized by the UGC / AICTE / AMIE.
(Public Health Dept, MA & UD)
|1. The candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from the institutions which are mentioned above or recognized by AICTE. |
2. Sections A and Sections B of the AMIE (Civil) Examination qualified candidates can also apply for the తెలంగాణ అసిస్టెంట్ ఎగ్జిక్యూటివ్ ఇంజనీర్ రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2022.
(Tribal Welfare Dept)
|The candidates must have a graduation degree in BE/B.Tech in Engineering (Civil) or an equivalent qualification obtained from an institution as mentioned before.|
(Mechanical/ Electrical/ Agricultural)
|1. For AEE (Civil) the candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.|
2. For AEE (Mechanical) the candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
3. For AEE (Electrical) the candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering
4. For AEE (Agricultural) the candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering.
Ground Water Dept.
|The candidates must have a graduation degree in B.Tech or BE (Mechanical)|
(Electrical, Trasport, Road, Building Dept)
|1. For AEE (Civil), the candidates must have a graduation degree in Civil Engineering. |
2. For AEE (Electrical), the applicants must have a graduation degree in Electrical Engineering.
Telangana State AEE Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Candidates will get age relaxation under the Telangana State Public Service Commission AEE Recruitment as per the following table:
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|Telangana State Govt. Employees (except TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities, etc.)||5 years (depending on the length of service)|
|N.C.C. (who worked as instructors in N.C.C.)||3 years|
|SC/ST/BC and EWS||5 years|
|Physically Handicapped Persons||10 years|
TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Candidates have to apply online for taking part in the TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2022. We have provided steps for the online application process. You can follow these steps to complete the Telangana AEE 2022 Application Process online:
- For the first step, the candidates have to go to the official website of TSPSC i.e. tspsc.gov.in.
- Now, the candidates have to open the application for the Post from the option provided for it on the website.
- The candidates have to enter all the asked details and upload all the documents that are required for the process.
- Once the candidates have registered successfully, their unique TSPSC ID will be generated.
- Using that TSPSC ID the candidates can apply for the recruitment through the link provided for it on the website.
- The candidates now will have to enter all the asked details in the given spaces.
- After entering the relevant details, the candidates should verify the correctness of all the details from start to finish.
- For the last step, the candidates have to pay the fee through any online payment method.
- Now, you have to download the TSPSC Application Form 2022 AEE from the provided option. Also, take a printout for the selection processes in the future.
tspsc.gov.in AEE Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
Every candidate who wishes to apply for the Telangana AEE 2022 Recruitment has to submit the application and examination fee. Whereas, the unemployed candidates are exempted from the payment of the TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer 2022 Fee. You can deposit the TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2022 Application Fee through available payment options. Check the table below for complete fee details:
|Application Processing Fee (needed to be paid by all the candidates)||Rs. 200/-|
|Exam Fee (unemployees are exempted from payment)||Rs. 120/-|
Telangana AEE Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection for the tspsc.gov.in Assistant Executive Engineer 2022 Recruitment will be held on the basis of a written examination (CBRT/OMR). Candidates have to pass the examination for appearing in the further selection process. Later, the passed candidates will be called for document verification for the tspsc.gov.in AEE Recruitment 2022. The qualifying percentage for different category candidates is given below.
|Name of the Category||Minimum Passing Marks|
|Other Category, Sportsmen, and Economically Weaker Sections||40%|
|SC/ST and Physically Handicapped Candidates||30%|
|Apply Online||Telangana State AEE Application Form|
|Check More Details On||TSPSC Official Portal|
TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2022 Official Notification
|Follow For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Official Portal|
Can candidates apply for TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2022 offline?
No, the candidates cannot apply for recruitment offline, they can only apply for it on the official website of the TSPSC.
What is the last date to apply for TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2022?
The last date to apply for the తెలంగాణ అసిస్టెంట్ ఎగ్జిక్యూటివ్ ఇంజనీర్ రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2022 is 14 October 2022.
What are the important documents required for Telangana State AEE Recruitment 2022?
You have to keep a softcopy ready of the following documents for Telangana State AEE Recruitment 2022:
1. Photo Identity Card
2. Educational Documents
3. Domicile Certificate
4. Income Certificate
5. Category Certificate etc.